Chapter 7

My 11 Year Old Cousin

-In the Hummer Limo-

Miki: You guys better pay up!

Chen: We're not paying.

Miki: But you NEED to! I'll lower the price... 24,000,000 won!

Kai: BWOH?! *accidently spits out the water he was drinking and it got sprayed on Baekhyun*

Baekhyun: What the hell was that for?!

Kai: Dude I'm sorry but freaking 24,000,000 won each?! 

Miki: I didn't say each but if you want it eac-

Chen: NO!!!!

Miki: Ok now gimme my money or you will see Mia seeing you guys brush your teeth and sleep. Remember she has the key to ALL rooms.

Kai: you. *In the limo the rest of EXO were saying 'THEY'RE 11 KAI!" or "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?"*

Miki: Excuse me what did you say to me? *gives a fake smile at Kai*

 

-At the photoshoot-

Photographer: Kai, I want you to hold this and stand up. Turn your head to the right. Perfect *takes a picture* Ok Tao I want you to sit in that seat and cross your legs. Perfect *takes a picture*

Miki: I'm so bored! *Miki and Mia are sitting on chairs*

Mia: Me too..

Miki: Do you know what I'm thinking right now?

Mia: What?

Miki: We should take pictures of EXO and sell them! Heck maybe we can ask them to sign it!

Mia: But we don't have a camera.

Miki: Yeah we do! *takes out a Nikon camera from her Totoro backpack*

Mia: Ooh~ Wait, won't we get in trouble taking pictures of EXO here?

Miki: Hmm.. You're right Mia. Wait does that photographer's camera the same as mine?!

Mia: It looks like...

Miki: Maybe when its break time we will switch the cameras and when the photoshoot is finished we will switch the cameras again!

Mia: Heck yeah! *high fives Miki*

-

Photographer: Ok guys break time! There's some snack on that table over there. *The phtographer goes out of the studio to get fresh air and EXO all go to the table full of snacks and start eating*

Miki: Ok Mia lets do this! *They run to the photographer's camera and switches it with their camera. They run back to their seats and Miki hides the camera in her backpack*

- few minutes later-

Photographer: Ok guys breaktime is over! *grabs Miki's camera and starts taking pictures of EXO*

- Fast forward to end of photo shoot -

Miki: *when everyone were talking Miki put the photographer's camera where her camera was and she put her camera in her Totoro backpack*

Suho: So.. Which magazine willl our photos be on?

Photographer: Its going to be on the magazine "CRiMiNAL★" 

 Su Ho: Bwoh really? That's cool

*PHOTOSHOOT ENDED*

Miki: FINALLY TIME TO GO HOME!

* runs inside the Hummer Limo*

Mia: Pa-

Miki: They don't need to pay right now for this ride..

D.O: REALLY?!

Miki: Yeah whatever..