Chapter 7

Wings

 

 

7:

“Sunggyu oppa let him go…”Min said in a low voice trying to avoid looking up at him.  Sunggyu did as he was told and ran his fingers through his hair.  “Unnie I have the-“ Suzy came back and noticed the tense atmosphere.  She looked at Min who was staring at the ground.  She then focused her sight on Sunggyu. She noticed how pissed off he was that she could almost see a gray cloud forming an getting bigger.   She then glanced at the front door and saw someone familiar. “Gikwang?...” a brush of red appeared on her cheeks. Min looked up and stared at Suzy. “Suzy…can you cover for me for a second?” Min said as her words trailed off. Suzy nodded and walked to a table.  Min quickly ran out the door avoiding any interaction with Sunggyu and Gikwang.  Sunggyu gritted his teeth and ran after her pushing Gikwang out of the way. Gikwang narrowed his eyes and snapped. He clenched his teeth and furiously walked out the café to see Sunggyu holding Min in his arms.  Gikwang smirked and walked closer to them breathing deeply. “Sunggyu…let go…”Min said as she looked up at Sunggyu. No I can’t…Damn it! I don’t even know what to say at a time like this! “Just stay there...dont move” Sunggyu tightened the hug and Min gave up trying to set her self free from his grasp and just rested on his chest. “Well, I’m guessing the Min here found her stupid prince charming.” Sunggyu looked over at Gikwang who was sneering at him.  “What do you want?” Sunggyu’s voice was rough and showed no sign of emotion.  “I want...to take back what’s rightfully mine.” Min felt her skin tingle. “What?” Her voice was shaky from the sudden shock. She gently pushed Sunggyu away and he loosened his grip and let her go. “No!” Sunggyu felt his vain pulse. His face was turning to a dark shade of red, like the color of blood. He walked passed Min but felt something pulling him back telling him to stop. He turned and looked down at his arm. Min was holding on to him tightly.  He looked back at Gikwang. “You can’t have her! Not after what you did…I wont let that happen.” Gikwang tried to keep a straight face but couldn’t.  Min felt Sunggyu’s body shake, she knew he was getting mad but didn’t know how to calm him down. Min let go of him and walked in front of Sunggyu no standing face to face at Gikwang. Sunggyu’s posture stiffened. What is she doing?...”Just shut up Gikwang…” Min felt her body weaken.  “After what you did to me…I don’t want to hear you say those words…” She felt her eyelids stiffen and felt close up. “Baby…”Gikwang placed his palms onto Min’s cheek.  Sunggyu scoffed and rolled his eyes. This bastard…I’m gonna kill him. Min slapped Gikwang’s hand away.  “You think I’m going believe everything that you say after what you did to me?!” Min paced her hand on her ‘heart’. “You…-” Min felt her body tremble. Be strong Min, believe in yourself.  “-left so much damage in my heart…you expect me to go back with you after you I gave you everything…my happiness, love, passion, body and soul!?” Min felt tears well up in her eyes but she held them in. She looked at him straight in the eyes and smirked. Gikwang was taken aback; he has never seen this side of her. “Only an idiot would go back to you, and for your information,” She leaned foreword to him poking his chest. “Im.Not.That.Idiot.”  Min walked past him bumping her shoulders against him. He clicked his tongue and quickly grabbed her arm. “What the do you want?!” Min tried pulling her arm away with all her song, but he was too strong. Every time she pulled, he tightened his hand.  She felt her hand numen.  “Gikwang…”Min used her free hand and tried to get herself out of his grip. “You !” Gikwang lifted his hand and Min. Sunggyu quickly ran over to try to stop him but in a blink of an eye he found him already on the floor.  “You dot have any right to call her that!” Sunggyu changed his focus and turned to the man standing next to Min. “What the …” Gikwang tried to get himself up, he felt a warm liquid slide down his mouth. He quickly wiped it with the back of his hand.  His eyes widened once he saw blood.  “Gwaenchana?.” Min looked at the purple-black mark on her wrist and winced at the pain.  “Ne…”Min looked up and saw a handsome looking man right in front of her.  He smiled which caused his eyes to shrink. “Uh....” Min tilted her head waiting for the man to finish his sentence. He stared deep into her eyes and smiled. She’s the one! “Im Ho-“ “Who the hell are you?!”  Gikwang clenched his teeth and walked to Min and grabbed her once again.  “I was about to tell her my name but you interrupted!” He pouted. “What the…Yah!” Gikwang stomped his foot and clenched his hands causing him to tighten his grip on Min’s hand. “Ouch! You er!” Min screamed and glared at Gikwang. Then in a blink of an eye, her hand was free and he was on the floor again. “Stop! Hurting her!.” Min’s eyes widen when she saw Sunggyu’s fist quickly knock Gikwang out of his balance. Min then felt a hand interlace with hers and felt something soft crash on her lips. “What?!” Sunggyu threw his hands up into the air and stomped his foot. NO! NOT HIM! SHE’S MINE! Min’s body froze and looked at the guy. “I’m Hongki by the way, Lee Hongki.” He tilted his head in a cute way and smiled. “Hongki...?” Hongki then pulled her hands up to his chest and looked into her eyes. “I shall make you mine…and by mine I mean my wife.” He bit his bottom lip and winked.