The Leader and His Expectation

Mystery Curse

(Kris's POV)

1 week later-School-Lunch

It's been a week with Moonyoung, and she's been teaching me 'how to have fun.' We went to a lot of places to have this 'fun.' We went to the park, the beach, go get ice cream, etc... It's been fun with her. I never experienced this, but I finally get to. Our leader still doesn't know about Moonyoung yet and the other members of EXO want to learn more about her. Even though they haven't met her yet, they are interested in her, how she likes this curse. They're also interested of her because they say she changed me, which is not really true. Moonyoung also wants to meet the other members, but it's not safe for her.

"Are you picking Moonkyu up from kindergarten?" I asked.

"Yeah. I always have to pick him up when my parents go to work. They're too busy," she sighed.

I smiled. "Can I go with you again? I have 'fun' again," I emphasized when I said fun.

She giggled. "It's just fun, not 'fun.'"

"Arasso arasso," I said. The bell rang for the next period.

 

After School

"Isn't it cool to have powers?" she started the conversation.

"Well. Part of it is cool, part of it is lonely," I answered.

She nodded understandingly.

"Is it only guys who get your curse? What about girls, women?" she asked.

"Well... It depends on generation. If me and my fellow members died, the next cursed ones will be the females. It's a pattern. Boys, then girls, then boys, then girls. You get the idea," I answered.

She nodded again.

"Is there a chance for me to get the curse? That will be so cool," she beamed.

I giggled. "Probably... probably not," I answered.

"Why is that? I want some super powers too," she pouted.

"Well... it depends on your family tree. Did your family get a curse? Just by being surprised when you saw me float in mid-air, I don't think you have a chance. Since my grandfather had this curse, I had it too," I explained.

"Oh, so, my family members have to have the super powers?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Oh didn't you say your grandfather was cursed too? What super power did he get?" she asked again.

"How many questions are you going to ask me?" I told her.

She made an 'I don't know' face.

I laughed, and she laughed with me.

"Noona! Hyung!" Moonkyu ran to us.

"We're walking with Hyung again?" he asked.

"What? You don't like it?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "No I like walking with hyung," he smiled. Then he did an aegyo almost like Tao.

I patted his head.

"Kajja," Moonyoung said.

 

The Park

"We're going to the park today. Sweet," Moonkyu ran to the playground.

Moonyoung giggled.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Moonyoung asked me.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I answered.

She stood up, but I stopped her.

"I'll go buy it. Stay there," I suggested.

She nodded and said thanks.

I walked to the ice cream cart some feet away. I saw the ice cream man, but his face was covered with his hat.

"May I have 3 popsicles please?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. This voice sounds familiar. I tried to get a better look at him. Then I noticed it was the leader.

"Who is this for... Kris?" he asked.

"Umm... for some friends," I muttered.

"I heard someone knows about the curse," he said.

My face went to fury. I just remembered about Moonyoung and ran to the place she was in. She wasn't there. The boys probably got her already and are ready to erase her memory. I fell on my knees and started tearing up. This was the first real friendship I ever had.

 

Next Day-School

"Hello. I haven't seen you before. What's your name?" she asked me.

I remember the promise.

"My name is Kris. It's nice to meet you. And your name is Moonyoung," I said.

She nodded.

"I hope we can be great friends," she shook my hand and smiled.

"Yes," I smiled.