Mysterious Guy

Mystery Curse

(Moonyoung's POV)

"Noona, I want ice cream," my little brother kept on nudging me.

"Arasso, Arasso. Kajja," I took Moonkyu's hand and walked out the door.

"Oh. Noona, look. We have new neighbors," he pointed at the other side of the house.

I saw a group of 12 boys getting their things from the car. Suddenly a boy noticed my brother pointing and made a mysterious glare. He was very handsome and I think he's my age. I got scared by his appearance and grabbed Moonkyus hand to walk away. 

"Oh. That hyung looks very cool," Moonkyu exclaimed.

"Moonkyu. Never go near him, arasso? He looks mysterious," I told him.

"Aigoo. Is my noona scared?" he teased.

"No whatever. Do you still want ice cream or what?" I warned him.

"Noona, I want to go," he pouted and did an aegyo.

"Arasso, arasso," I smiled and patted his head.

 

Next Day at School

"Class, we have a new student today. He's from Canada, but he's actually Chinese," Ms. Jang announced.

The new student walked in the front of the classroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kris immida. Please treat me well," he introduced with a smile and a bow.

Everyone in the classroom were whispering things. The girls were so loud. Most of them squealed.

Oh! It's the guy with the creepy glare from yesterday. He doesn't look creepy though.

"Kris-sshi, please sit next to Moonyoung over there," Ms. Jang told him.

He came and sat next to me. He gave me a smile and a wave. I felt myself blush. I looked away and paid attention to the teacher.

 

Lunch

"Did you see the new kids? He looks so handsome," Yoona squealed and went to his bubbly state.

He is handsome, but he's very mysterious.

"Yes, very handsome. I heard Mr. Prince can speak English, Korean, Cantonese, and Chinese Mandarin," Sooyoung indicated.

"Really?" I asked. Sooyoung nodded.

"Not only is he handsome, he's smart too," Yoona squealed again.

"Just because he can speak 4 languages fluently that doesn't mean he's smart," I told Yoona. Yoona changed her bubbly state.

"Whatever, Moonyoung," Yoona snapped.

We just giggled. The bell rang for the next class.

 

After School-Moonkyu's School

"Noona!" Moonkyu ran to me. Then he jumped on me, making me catch him.

"Appa and Umma said we're going to the park today. Kajja," I put him down.

We arrived at the playground. Moonkyu ran to the playground. I smiled and walked over to the bench to sit down.

"Noona look!" he climbed on the monkey bars.

"Good job, Moonkyu," I gave him a thumbs up.

2 hours later

"Noona, can we go buy that ice cream over there?" he pointed at an ice cream cart.

"Aigoo. What's with you and ice cream? Fine. Kajja," I told him, but he refused.

"Noona, I'm tired," he pouted.

"Stay right there and don't move. Don't talk to strangers or anything. Arasso?" I instructed.

"Arasso," he understood.

I smiled and gave him a patt in the head. I ran to the ice cream cart.

"Ajhusshi, how much for the ice cream," I asked.

"Oh. Here you can have it for free," he gave me an ice cream bar.

"Are you sure?" I took the ice cream bar. He nodded.

"Kammsamida," I thanked.

I smiled and bowed. I ran back to the park. I noticed it was getting dark, so me and Moonkyu have to go home. When I arrived back, I was surprised to see Moonkyu not there. There was actually noone in the park but me. I ran everywhere looking for Moonkyu. He wasn't anywhere. I looked in the playground, the bathroom, the field, everywhere, and he still wasn't there. I began feel sad and cry. I looked everywhere and still couldn't find him. I heard talking somewhere near the bushes. I was a bit scared since it ws very dark. I walked near the noise. I heard everything, but not clearly. I thought it was Moonkyu, but it was just the mysterious guy. Kris. He was taking to another guy. I watched the whole thing. After their talk, it surprised me because the guy Kris was talking to disappeared out of thin air. He just disappeared. Then what made me really suprised was after he disappeared, Kris was in the air like he was flying. To get a closer look, I walked closer, but then I stepped in a branch. It made a cracking sound, and he noticed me. I made a scared face and just froze. We stared at each other for a while. Then I ran away.

"Noona! Where were you?" Moonkyu cried.

"Sorry Moonkyu. I didn't see you in the park," I carried him. He wiped his tears.

"I was in the playground and then I went to the bathroom, then I went back to the park, sat on the bench, and waited for you," he sobbed.

"Sorry. I had to deal with business," I told him.

I knew from the beginning he was a bit odd, but not this odd.

 

Next Day-Lunch

I was still stunned about Kris. No human being can float in the air like that. Also no one can disappear out of thin air. What has gotten into me?

"Moonyoung, is there something wrong?"Yoona asked me.

"Oh. Umm... Yeah," I began eating.

Then I lost my appetite. I got up and threw away my food.

"Oh. You never skip lunch like this. There is something wrong," Sooyoung said.

"No. I just need to think," I told them.

After saying that, I saw Kris looking at me. I quickly turned around and walked awway. I walked out of the cafeteria, There was no one else here but me. Then I heard someone behind me. I turned, not surprised to see Kris.

"What are you?" I directly asked.

"Are you scared of me?" he questioned.

"N-no," I stuttered. Then I gulped.

He smirked.

"Yah!" I hir his arm.

"I saw your friend disappear out of thin air, I saw you floating in mid-air. What was that?" I asked him again.

He sighed and turned around. Rubbing his temples, he explained to me.

 

"So, you and the other members of this EXO group are cursed with powers?" I understood. We walked around the campus.

"Yeah. I moved here from Vancouver because of an incident," he explained.

"What? What was the problem?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand," he said coldly. He changed.

"Can you tell me mo-" I was cut off when the bell rang.

He smiled. "I'll tell you more after school," he told me. Before I was about to leave, he told me, "Don't tell anyone. This is just between you and me."

 

After School

"Boo!" I jumped. I saw Kris behind me.

"Ah, you scared me," I sighed in relief.

"So you wanted to learn more?" he said.

"Yeah, but I have to get my brother from kindergarten," I sighed.

"It's ok. I can go with you," he suggested.

"Really? Great. I want to learn more about your curse," I smiled. He smiled back.

 

We arrived at my brother's school.

"So... there are 12 members in this EXO?" I questioned.

"Yeah. The one you saw disappearing in thin air was one of them. His name is Kai and he has the power to teleport," he explained to me.

"Oh. Cool and you have flying," I nodded with interest.

I heard Moonkyu's voice coming. "Noona!" I smiled.

He jumped on me and I carried him.

"How was school today?" I asked.

"It was awesome. We got to- Oh. It's that hyung you told me to get away from," Moonkyu noted.

I saw Kris scratching his head.

"No. This hyung is very cool," I told Moonkyu.

"I know," he added.

Kris giggled. "Thank you for the comment," he smiled.

We walked home together.

 

"Thank you for walking with us Kris-hyung," Moonkyu thanked.

"You're welcome," Kris patted his head.

We were about to walk inside our house, but I was stopped when Kris called me, "Moonyoung!"

I told Moonkyu to go inside.

I walked up to him. "Yes," I said.

"I need to tell you something very important," he confessed.

I nodded.

"When I was young, I really liked playingwith my powers, so I would always practice flying at night where no one can see me," Kris explained.

I nodded.

"When my friends would always invite me to hangout with them, but since I'm always practicing, I declined them. One day they wanted to know where I go, so they followed me around. I never knew they were. When  I started flying, they knew about the super power and was very surprised," he continued.

"What's the point of the story?" I asked.

"After the leader found out, they were to be memory-erased," he explained.

"You're saying my memories will be erased?" I said.

He nodded slightly.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry if this is going to happen. The leader doesn't trust people knowing about our curse," he explained again.

"It's ok. Well... Thank you anyways for the cool stories you shared with me," I thanked.

He nodded.

Before I left, I told him something.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yes?" he asked,

"Be my friend again after I get my memory erased," I smiled.

He looked stunned by the answer. A wind passes. It was getting cold, so I went inside.

"See you tomorrow, Kris," I smiled and waved.

 

(Kris's POV)

"Can you promise me something?"

"Yes?" I said.

"Be my friend again after I get my memory erased," she gave me a wide smile.

I froze on that spot. This is the first time I ever heard someone say they want to be my friend again after they know my super power and get memory-erased. You are really something, Kim Moonyoung. 

I just froze there. Then, Moonyoung went inside. "See you tomorrow Kris," she waved and smiled again.

When she left, I walked to my house, seeing Tao leaning against the door.

"Another one?" he said.

I ignored him and walked inside. As usual, everyone was playing with their powers. Chanyeol was playing with his fire, Sehun was playing with his wind, Suho was playing with his water, Xiumin was using frost in the kitchen, Baekhyun was using light to cover Kai's eyes, D.O. was practicing his earth skills by banging on the wall, Lay was healing himself probably because he was fighting again, and Chen was using electricity to power something. When I walked in, they noticed me and ran up to me.

"Hyung, I saw you met another one," Kai said.

I ignored that and I walked away.

"You know the leader will find out soon," Baekhyun warned.

This all frustrated my mind. Why do I have to live with this curse?

 


Please read this ☺

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/273252

I felt sad when I read it :(

Please fight with us and share it to your friends :)