The Past

I Do

While going through her MC script, Taeyeon carefully search for the name that she hoped to see for so long. After carefully scanning through the script, she lets out a loud, thankful sigh as she saw the name, BIG BANG. “Finally”, she thought. This is the first time that BB is making their comeback ever since Taeyeon took the MC spot. She was longing for this for so long.

“Kwon Jiyong”, she muttered, sighing.

“Unnie, what’s wrong? “, Seohyun asked.

“Oh, Seohyun-ah, nothing’s wrong”. Trying to hide her startled expression, she smiles at the youngest member of SNSD.

 

FLASHBACK

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah.” Jiyong pecked Taeyeon’s soft lips.

Taeyeon smiled back at him. “I love you too.”  She kissed Jiyong back.

That moment was the most beautiful moment in their life. Under the starry night sky, they were lost in each other’s embrace.

[End of Flashback]

 

Without realizing, tears begin to form in her eyes. Her heart hurts. She had missed him so much since after their breakup. She was lost. Not being able to forget, she buried herself in her work, doing concerts and performances, going for variety shows, just to forget about him. But it was no use. She missed him so much. So much that it hurts.

“Unnie, are you crying?” Seohyun patted Taeyeon on her head, worried.

“No, Seohyun-ah. There is just something in my eyes.” She lied. “There’s no need for her to know”, she thought.

Well, actually nobody knew about them. Their relationship was kept as a secret. Nobody from both group knew about them, about what they had going before.

 

FLASHBACK

“Nobody can know about us, ok? Not even our members.”Taeyeon said, looking at the handsome man in front of her.

“Why not? This is a good thing, isn’t it?” Jiyong asked, confused.

Taeyeon smiled, “It is, but it might only be good for the both of us. It might not be good for others.”

“What are you saying?”

“Jiyong-ah, not everybody like us being together. You know how fans have their own biases, if they find out about us and not like us for being together, they might hate us and they might not support our group anymore. What we have here is really beautiful, but this should not cause any harm to other people, especially to those that we cared so much about.”

“Got it.” Jiyong flaunt his beautiful smile at Taeyeon.

[End of Flashback]

 

“I am going to the washroom for a while. Be right back” Taeyeon waved at Seohyun and Tiffany who are diligently studying their script.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Somethings not right with my hairstyle,” Jiyong yelled at his hairstylist.

A bit caught off guard, the hairstylist defends herself, “But this is the same hairstyle as yesterday.”

After his hairstyle is completed, he started pacing back and forth at the back of the dressing room. Somehow today he is feeling a bit anxious and nervous.

“What’s the matter, hyung?” Seungri, the youngest of the group asked, as he watches his leader pacing anxiously in the room.

“Huh? Nothing, I’m just nervous about our stage today.” Jiyong lied.

“What are you talking about? This is not our first comeback stage, you know?”

“That’s right. Today will be the forth comeback stage after M! Countdown, Music Bank and Inkigayo. What am I being so anxious about?” Jiyong thought to himself.

“Taeyeon”, Jiyong sighed.

The girl that has turned his life upside down, one minute they were happy and another they were fighting and getting hurt. He had longed for her presence this entire time. Being apart from her is like slowly running out of air. He can’t breathe. She was his air, his life, his every meaning to live. And the most important thing was that she was once his.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hey, SME is introducing a new girl group!!” TOP said, calling to s.

All the members were sitting excitedly in front of the television in their dorm’s living room.

There were teaser image of the nine girls released one by one.

Jiyong’s heart stopped.”Kim Taeyeon, leader of SNSD,” he heard the television announced.

“She is beautiful.” That thought crossed his mind. Ever since then, he secretly admired her in his heart.

[End of Flashback]

 

Jiyong smiled while remembering the past.  He remembered the first time they met. SNSD had come to greet them since they are SNSD’s seniors. Taeyeon was smiling while shyly introducing herself to them.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon. I’m the leader of SNSD.”

Being the cool leader that he is, Jiyong held out his hand. Taeyeon shook his hands and bow towards him out of respect.

“I am Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Big Bang”.

“She’s cute and nice.” Jiyong thought.

[End of Flashback]

 

“Hyung!” Daesung called.

Jiyong shot him a confused look. He was too carried away by his thoughts.

“We have to go visit the other artist now. We need to give out our new CD.” Daesung added.

Jiyong nodded and followed the other members out into the hallway.

After making stops at the other dressing rooms, they finally reached the MC’s dressing room.

Jiyong was anxious. What would she say once she saw him? What should he say to her? Will she hate me?  These thoughts raced through Jiyong’s mind.

Desung knocked on the door and carefully open the door.  The boys make their way in.

Scanning through the room, Jiyong could not find Taeyeon anywhere. She’s not in the room. Only Tiffany and Seohyun were there, going through their script.

“Hello”. The boys greeted.

Tiffany and Seohyun greeted them back while bowing. TOP handed out their CD to Tiffany who happily accepts the CD.

Suddenly,  “Oh, Taeyeon-ah!” Tiffany shouted, looking at the door.

Jiyong spuns around, and there she was, standing by the door.

“Taeyeon-ah”.  Jiyong thought. Their eyes met. His heart aches.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please kindly share your thoughts on my first fanfic. Your comments will definitely help me to write the next chapter.Thanks for your support.