love is ouch 1.

Love is ouch

 It was December 31st, and everybody was getting ready for the New Year party. Well everyone except me. I didn't like parties especially because Ji Yong was there with other girls. 

''Baby Rin  i demand you here right now!'', Bom shouted as she was putting on her make-up. 

''Unnie i don't want to go! You know i don't want to see Ji Yong after that rumor.'' , I said while coming out of my room only wearing a tank top and shorts. Bom looked at me and then called for Minji and Dara. They came out of Dara's room all dressed up for the party. Minji was wearing a short purple dress with long sleeves and fishnet stockings, while Dara on the other hand wore a short white dress without sleves. They all looked at me with my messed up hair.

''Dara,Minji grab her!'' , Bom shouted as they grabbed me and pulled me into my room. 

''Aigooo,do you want to kill me or something!?'' , i complained. 

''Listen ChaeRin! You can't keep running away from Ji Yong. Eventually you will have to see him.'' , Dara said seriously. 

''That's why we have to make you the prettiest one there!'', Minji said with excitement. 

''B-b-but...'' 

''I don't wanna hear it Chae!'' 

''Fine.'' I said and let them do their work. After half an hour i found myself wearing a short black dress. And my hair was down,suddenly words flashed into my head ''I think Chae Rin is best with her hair down''. I knew they were up to no good. 

''Chaerinie you look so y!'' ,Dara screamed.  I just blushed.  Couple of minutes later we were heading off to the party. On the way to the party i could not stop thinking about him.  

We arrived! We walked into a big room with lots of people. There was also MBLAQ,Shinee,Kara.SNSD and many others. I could see Dara unnie jumping from joy when she saw her brother. Dog poop kekeke~ We sat down with Seungri,TOP,Taeyang and Daesung. Ji Yong was missing,but why did i care so much if he was missing? Seungri looked at me,he was worried. 

''What's wrong Chaerinie?'' 

''Oh, nothing...'' , i said with a fake smile on my face. ''Dara unnie let's dance!'' , i pulled Dara's arm and dragged her to the dance floor. I couldn't stand another minute being asked questions. 

''Hey ChaeRin? ''

''Hmmm?''

''What's Taemin from Shinee doing with Minji'' , Dara asked with a confused look on her face. 

''Oh my god! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ''

''I think you're thinking what I'm thinking!'' 

''s!'' ,we said at the same time. 

''I better give her condoms!'' ,i said and went to Minji giving her a . 

On the way back, i saw him. He was there clear as day. His hair was like when we performed ''The leaders'' with Papa Teddy. He was wearing a black suit. And his companion was none other than that Japanese model. Hmpf,i bet the came here on purpose. 

I didn't want to spend the night thinking about him and his ''girl''. So i decided to ignore him for the whole night and spend time with the other members from Big Bang. TOP and Bom were playing jokes on Gummy, while me and Seungri were dancing and laughing at YG's face when he saw PSY who was flirting with the younger ladies. Daesung was talking to Onew from Shinee,Dara was talking to her brother and the rest of MBLAQ, G.O accidentally spilled juice on her shoes so she had to change them.  And JiYong was sitting in the corner with her. For a second i wanted to puke,not because of them but because Seungri gave me vodka and it affects me. 

It was 10 minutes before New Year,and i was just about to go to the bathroom,all those drinks made me like that. I was walking through a hallway when something grabbed my wrist. I was pulled in to a small corner where i couldn't see a thing. 

''Why were you ignoring me?'' , a voice said.

''huh?'' ,i was puzzled when I saw Ji Yong's face inches away from mine.  He took my hand slowly caressing it. 
''Is it because of that model? '' , he asked. 

''Jingyo Oppa... after that rumor about her and you, I-I couldn't sleep for a month. Wondering if you're with her. I would stay awake all night crying my eyes out while you were partying. I didn't even want to come to this party, I just wanted to forget about you...'' , a tear went down my face. He looked at me gazing into my watery eyes. He wiped a tear of my face. 

''This is the first and last time i see you crying, I don't want you to cry because of me! Leaders never cry!'' , suddenly he hugged me tightly and i hugged back. 

''I don't want to loose you,never again HunChae!'', he stepped back. Suddenly he gave me deep kiss wrapping his hands around my waist. I kissed him back while holding my hands around his neck. Suddenly i heard someone yell out my name. I broke the kiss and ran while holding onto Ji Yong's hand. We entered the room and Dara screamed ''10 seconds until New Year everyone!'' 

''Baby Rin come on!'' , Bom shouted. Everybody started counting. ''10...9...8..'' 

''You know HunChae,i love you.'' ,oppa said. 

''7..6..5...4..'' 

''You know Oppa, love is ouch.'' i said and kissed his lips softly.

''3...2..1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!'' 

I smiled and Ji Yong and he smiled back.  

-the end