New Rival

I'll Be Your Slave! ...Maybe Not.

 

Chapter 4 - New Rival

 

"Argh. I hate Kris." Baekhyun mumbled begrudgingly to Tao.

 

He was guilty after seeing the sight of the hurt Chanyeol and had went out in an attempt to apologise to Chanyeol.

 

But… all he caught was the extremely squeal-able  moment of Kris pinching Chanyeol's cheek and Chanyeol rewarding him with a smile.

 

"Kris is an evil god-like creature, I swear!" Baekhyun groaned as he banged his head against the wall, "Chanyeol is supposed to be my slave! And that creature just stole him away so easily! Chanyeol never reacted so strongly when I offered him ice-cream nor when I pinched his cheek!"

 

"Then how did he react, hyung?" Tao asked curiously.

 

Baekhyun trailed off, "Well he- erm… he…"

 

 

"See hyung, you haven't even offered Chanyeol ice-cream, nor have you pinched his cheeks! How do you even tell the difference?"

 

"Er… I just know! Look at how Chanyeol smiles to Kris! Omg! I knew it! Chanyeol lied to me, didn't he?! He told me he likes me for the first time 4 months, 23 days, 13 minutes and 4 seconds ago! It was a lie, wasn't it?!" Baekhyun dramatically fainted on his bed.

 

Tao shook his head as he looked at his hopeless hyung, "Hyung, you really like Chanyeol, don't you?"

 

"I don't! I don't even care that he told me he likes me 253 times and I also do not care that he said his first 'I like you' 4 months, 23 days, 14 minutes and 11 seconds ago! I swear, I don't like him." Baekhyun scoffed.

 

"You're hopeless."

 

"Hey! That was mean!"

 

 

~~~

 

"Kris hyung!! I want that, that, that and that!!!" Chanyeol beamed up at Kris, holding his hand tight.

 

 

Kris pinched Chanyeol's cheek with a slight smile, "Okay. Wait here."

 

"Assa!" Chanyeol jumped up in joy before running off to a swing near the ice-cream stand.

 

Chanyeol kicked his legs, swinging himself higher and higher into the air.

 

"Weeeeeeeeee~~" Chanyeol squealed happily, gaining attention from many other kids playing around.

 

"Erm…"

 

Chanyeol stopped himself and stared curiously at the figure in front of him.

 

 

In front of him was a small boy, shyly swaying with bright red cheeks.

 

"I like you, hyung!"