Slave

I'll Be Your Slave! ...Maybe Not.

Chapter 2 - Slave

Suho watched in amusement as Baekhyun ordered Chanyeol around with a look of adoration for the younger.

 

It has been a long time since Chanyeol got stuck on something for so long.

 

Guess that's the power of Bacon.

 

"Chanyeol! Come here and watch the television with me. Oh, and lend me your lap to lie on." Baekhyun crossed his legs, sitting on the couch as he waited for Chanyeol to arrive with his water.

 

"Ne~~" Chanyeol chirped happily.

 

Kyungsoo frowned at the sight of the two moodmakers, "Baekhyun! Stop ordering Chanyeol around! He waas just eating his lunch! My dear baby needs to eat or he won't have his cute cheeks anymore."

 

Kyungsoo dragged Chanyeol to the kitchen, causing Baekhyun, whose head was on Chanyeol's lap, to fall off the couch.

 

"Kyungsoo, that was mean! I'm your hyung!" Baekhyun pouted.

 

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun's pout with a dreamy look.

 

He too, did not know why he had liked Baekhyun for such a long time.

 

They just slowly progressed from strangers to master and slave before gradually changing to their half-friends half-slave relationship.

 

Chanyeol gave a sigh as he chewed on his pasta.

 

"Yeol Hyung."

 

Chanyeol looked up with wide eyes.

 

Kai beamed, "How do you get Kyungsoo hyung to like you so much?"

 

"Eh? I-I didn't do anything though…" Chanyeol looked at Kai, confused.

 

"Ah…. I see! That's why!" Kai happily skipped off.

 

"Huh?" Chanyeol stared at Kai's retreating form.

 

~~~

 

Baekhyun frowned at the sight of Kai beaming happily to the confused Chanyeol.

 

No one was allowed to see the confused side of Chanyeol. No one but him.

 

"Chanyeol! Come here! What do you think you are doing there? You have to be my pillow!"