6: More Than Just a Dongsaeng

You're the Only One

 

Hyoyeon went to practice like usual, a 10 minute before 6am. She enters and meets Taemins eyes. She shrugs and walks to the speaker and plays the music. Taemin was busy tying his shoes as he lifts his head to meet the girl he loves moving to the middle and started to stretch. Taemin went to her side and they did stretch together. Taemin glance down to petite Hyo and smiles as he bends down a little to have an eye level with Hyo. Hyo turns her head to meet Taemin’s eye, it was near. No where far, Hyo grips her hand and kept calm.

“Lee Taemin, we should start practicing. BoA unnie is coming to check us up” Hyo told Taemin, as he slowly straighten his back and turn towards the mirror. They start to practice, Hyoyeon was cold. She was. Taemin hated it. He hated it all.

“Ok, I guess we should take a break” Hyo announce, she was about to sit on one of the bench. Taemin pulls her wrist in a hug, Hyo’s eyes grew wider. Hyo pushs Taemin away and went away. she came back after been gone for 30 minutes.

“Hyo” Taemin calls out to her. Hyo avoids him. All Taemin could do was sighs and let her be. It was a 1 hour before 10pm. They talked a little, but all they talk about was the routine. Hyo avoids having eye contact with Taemin. It was awkward for Hyo, out of nowhere Taemin smirks. He stares Hyo down , all of Hyo’s conquering soul just now went away.

“Tae...min... Em, stop it” Hyo looks away as Taemin plasters his victory smile to his face.

“Wae noona? Do you still think of me a kid?” Taemin slowly walks towards her, killing the space they have earlier.

“I’m still a man Hyo, lets drop the honorific. Do you love Kai more than me Hyo? Or you just enjoy dancing with him, his touch towards you smooth silky skin Hyo?” Taemin’s chest was a few inches from her.

“Taemin-ah~ we should continue practicing” Hyo looks away to her right, as she rest her eyes on the reflecting mirror.

“Hyo tell me, does he sends you shivers like I do? Hmm? Tell me, Hyo” Taemin lifts her chin, as he slowly closes the distance between them.

“Tell me Hyo, tell me. does he make you happy? Kim Hyoyeon” as their face was just a few inches away from each other.

“No, he doesn’t” Hyo whispers her answer. Taemin crushes his lips to her lips. Their tongue twist and turn. Taemin broke their kiss and rests his lips on Hyo’s left shoulder. Hyo felt her shirt was tilted to the side as he blows his hot breath to her shoulder. Hyo wraps her hands on his waist Taemin gave a love bite and blows them.

“It might leave a mark Hyo” Hyo hugs Taemin, burying her face on his chest. As she shakes her head.

“Are you ok with it?” Hyo nods. Taemin wraps his hand to her waist. How he wished he could cherish this moment for a life time. It was a movie, saved in his heart. Kim Hyoyeon, she killed him. He no longer thought of being her favorite, but more than this. They went home together. Hand in hand. Taemin smiles as Hyo skips down the street like a kid. It was cute, Taemin would picture her if he could.

The third day

“Hyo can you bare a love with me?” Taemin asks Hyo as he lies down on the floor with his head on Hyo’s lap. Hyo ran her finger to Taemin’s soft like silk hair.

“I don’t know Taemin” Hyo simply told him. It was a blur vision of the future between them, all they could do now was hold on each other and let the future decides. It was a secret between them the dance room was their secret place where they danced, they loved. This was it.

“Hyo, I’m not goin to call you noona anymore when we’re together” Taemin folds his arm together and pouts. Hyo giggled at his childishness, but she likes it. Hyo bends down and gave Taemin a peak to his pouting lips.

“Hyo, I think we’re sneaky. Kekeke” Taemin sits up and kisses Hyo.

“Hyo, if I lose to Kai in this. I’ll win you back. I’ll not care what BoA noona going to say” he’s back to his childish acts. Hyo laughs and stood up she offers her hands to pull Taemin up. Taemin smirks and pulls her down.

“Hyoyeon-ahh~ you promised me something if I came early right?” Taemin looks into Hyo eyes as he wiggles his eyebrows. Hyo blushes and hits his chest lightly.

“Bwoh-ya? That was a...” Taemin cuts her off.

“Bwoh, bwoh? You left my friend all standing the other day, I’m not going to let you go now” Taemin tighten his hug. Hyo gasps.

“Ahh~ come here” Hyo calls Taemin, he smiles. As she crushes her lips to his. She bites his lower lip and left Taemin there. As she dash out of the dance room.

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! No! This is the second time” Hyo stops at the door and turns, as she stuck her tongue out and continues her runway.

“I’m coming Kim Hyoyeon~” as he sang his words and dashes out of the dance room. Catching up to Hyoyeon.

-----------------------

is it short? oh my -,- i'm sorry. could i request something from u guys? could you guys make a poster for my story? a simple one is fine :) thanks ! xx - fanficholic