Goodbye

Love will lead the way

After they finish their exams and all that stuff it was time to graduate from high school but in this country they don't have a prom ball or anything like that they only go to a location where they are going to accept their graduating degree and then they leave with their family to their respective parties, but in this special day for every teenage. Taeyeon didn't went she wasn't there like the others she was absent but she didn't care so after that everyone went to separate universities and Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't see each other again.

 

One day after twoo years Taeyeon got out of class earlier, well she always end her classes early because her schedule was from 8 o'clock in the morning to 12 o'clock but she always stayed with her friends till 4 o'clok, so this day her friends and Taeyeon had a lot of homework to do so day went home at 12, but whe they were waiting for the bus to come she saw this beautiful blonde girl passed in front of her, Taeyeon was kind of excited to see her but unfortunately she doesn't know how to act in front of someone she likes or how to flirt with someone so she did kind of the opposite.

 

Tiffany stare at taeyeon while taeyeon was chitcatting with her friends and when she stare at tiffany, tiffany turn her head quicky to the other side like whe wasn't staring at taeyeon but taeyeon knew better and so they spend like 20 minutes like that after that Tiffany finaly get on the bus but when taeyeon's friends where going to board the bus taeyeon told them to board the next bus so Tiffany's bus went away.

 

Taeyeon wanted to ride the same bus as tiffany but she was nervous and didn't know how to act so she just stay there without moving or doing anything. After awhile Taeyeon start to went home at the same time as tiffany just to get the chance to see her but the time passed neither of them made a move and Taeyeon needed to find a job and so she did butunfortunately her job is at the same time of tiffany's classes so Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't see each other again but taeyeon always keep tiffany in her mind and know that one they she will see her again and this time she will make the first move and won't let her chance o away that easy.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i said before this story is a true story so it doesn't have a end yet i hope that you like it although i know that is kind of sad that Taeyoen doesn't know how to get in a relationship but she is new in this thing and she is timid.

I will start another story soon with a happy ending. Thank you and have a good life full of joy and happiness!!!