First Meet

Love will lead the way

Taeyeon was in high school, she was studying about electricity and electronics. In her high school every year they celebrate a science fair that last 5 days and wich each area have to make a big proyect that has to be something on the matters they are studying in order to win, en Taeyeon case it has to be something electrical, so when the time to get a group reach she had a lot of offers but she didn't want to choose any group she wanted to be with her friends who where in other section but thanks God she had an option wich was to make a macroproyect so she talk to her friends and they join another section's proyect so finally her group was compose for three section who were: Electricity, Electronic and Production & Quality Control.

 

In P&QC there was this petite blonde girl called Tiffany she was the only educated person on her section and taeyeon was a very timid girl who didn't talk to anyone except for her friends and teachers.

The days passed so fast they start to work in their proyect and all of that so when the day of the exhibition they hadn't finish it so they were on a quick trouble but early in the morning they finished it fast so when they already finish Taeyeon felt so bored and she start playing about war with some objects there and she didn't realise that Tiffany had been watching her all the time, taeyeon only realise it when one of her groups mate enter the room throwing the door with all her strength, so taeyeon got scare and she did this little jump that a person make when they got scare so after seeing that Tiffany start to giggle without taking her eyes of taeyeon and taeyeon finally saw her watching her and she got intimidated about that but after that she didn't care so she continue her day normaly.

 

Three days passed and they recieved the t-shirt that her area made for her last year on high school and taeyeon was one of the persons responsible to give it to each classmate so when she was searching for everyone to give them their own shirt she met with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany aproach her and said: Hey what's that?

Taeyeon said nervously for some reason: Uhm its our final year t-shirts.

Tiffany: Oh! Let me see yours.

Taeyeon: for what?

Tiffany: I want to have yours.

Taeyeon: Are you going to ware it?

Tiffany (while taeyeon were asking her) took all the t-shirts and started to search for the one with taeyeon's name but she didn't find it and then she said to taeyeon: No i'm not gonna ware it.

So Taeyeon said: If you are not going to ware it why you want it?

Tiffany: I just want to have your shirt thats all but if you don't want to give it to me thats fine to me.

With that tiffany went away a little mad with taeyeon but taeyeon was left clueless about tiffany sudden mood change.

After 2 days taeyeon and tiffany didn't see each other and they were on the same proyect. On the final they of the science fair Taeyeon decided to talk to tiffany and ask her her name because they knew each other name but they never got introduce properly so Taeyeon ask her name and then a girl came it was taeyeon friend so to give a space to sit to her friend taeyeon move from her place and gave it to her friend but Tiffany got it wrong she thought taeyeon was moving apart from her so she then stand up and walk away.

The days passed so fast but taeyeon only so tiffany for apart and never talk her again but after that one day they met on the hallway but tiffany was with a friend and she kind of gave taeyeon a bit of her own medicine by doing the same thing taeyeon did to hey las time they met the only thing was that they were walking and what tiffany did was this:

Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking and when they were going to met in one point Tiffany change her position with her friend and smile with this kind of winning smile.