[ CHAPTER 2 ] Secretly ....

☆ ♥ ♥| SECRET One-Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

 

Han Sunhwa, 22
Lee SeungHyun @ Seungri, 22

 

 

“ I need your help “ Sunhwa told her members. “ What ? “ They ask. “ Not just from you all “ she stop and look at the other direction. “ Them also “ she said while keep looking to her direction. The members look back to see what she’s looking at. “ Big Bang ? “

Sunhwa nods.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“ Seungri-ah, could you please help me ? “ TOP handed a piece of handkerchief to him. “ What ? “ he grab the handkerchief. “ Yesterday, I have a tea with Jieun. Could you please return this to her ? I don’t have time right now. You’re going to the park near their house right ? You can just help me pass this to her “ TOP said.

But, I’m going to meet her. It’s going to be so ashamed.

Seungri thought. “ Can you help me ? What are you thinking about ? Daydreaming in a day light ? “ TOP annoyed when Seungri ignore his words. “ Yeah sure. I’ll return this to her “ Seungri responded to him. “ Thanks. Send my regards to her as well “ TOP said and was about to walk away but Seungri suddenly stop him and said, “ You like her, don’t you ? “ Seungri smirk.

“ Shut up ! I didn’t say anything about you liking Sunhwa right ? “ TOP shouted. “ Yah ! How did you know ? “ Seungri in chaos. “ Tsk, please stop pasting her pictures in your wardrobe. I can see it all “ TOP smirk and walk out of the room. “ Damn “ Seungri cursed.

***

“ Sunhwa-ah, did you see my handkerchief ? “ Jieun yell from her door room. Sunhwa walk lazily to Jieun. “ Handkerchief ? “ she ask. Jieun nods. “ Hmm you’re going out yesterday right ? “ Sunhwa ask her. Jieun nods. “ You gave him maybe ? You’re going out with him right ? “ Sunhwa made an assumption.

“ Hmm “ Jieun think deeply. “ Oh yeah ! Yesterday …. Hmm okay … “

Ding ! Dong ! Ding ! Dong !

“ Someone come “ Sunhwa said. “ I’ll get it “ Jieun said and was about to walk but Sunhwa pull her hand. “ Send this to the kitchen. I’ll get the door “ Sunhwa gave her mug to Jieun. Then, she walk to the main door and open it. “ Yes ? “ she ask lazily without noticing the person whose coming.

“ Hmm Jieun-shi. Is she in ? “ as soon as she heard the voice, she immediately focused to the front. “ Ah Seungri-shi “ she tidied her hair and smile awkwardly. “ Ne, is Jieun in ? “ he ask again. “ Yeah, she’s at the kitchen. Why ? “ Sunhwa ask. “ This “ Seungri pull out something.

“ Oh handkerchief. Yeah, she’s looking for this just now “ Sunhwa said and grab the handkerchief. “ Please hand this to her “ Seungri said and was about to walk away. “ Hmm “ she called. Seungri turn back. “ Oh hmm nothing. It’s okay “ Sunhwa said and smile. Seungri chuckled and walk away. But then, he turn back.

“ Would you like to have a walk with me ? “ Seungri ask her. “ Me ? “ Sunhwa ask, pointing at her. Seungri nods. “ Oh I’d love to “ Sunhwa said happily. “ Hmm could you please wait for a while ? “ Sunhwa ask him. “ Yeah sure “ Seungri replied.

 

After a few minutes, Sunhwa come out with a cap on her head and sunglasses. “ Prevent people from recognizing us “ Sunhwa gave an excuse when Seungri look at her weirdly. “ Oh, so what about me ? “ Seungri ask. “ Hmm it’s okay. At least, they don’t recognize me. It’s going to be a big hit on the newspaper “ Sunhwa explained. “ Okay then “

They have a walk to the park while chatting happily. People around them look at them weirdly because they knew Seungri but they keep trying to recognize the girl beside him, Sunhwa. Because with the weird hair tie with a cap and sunglasses on, she can’t be recognize. Plus, she didn’t wear any make up. It’s possible for some people to be able to recognize her.

“ Sunhwa-shi “ Seungri called her after a long silence on a bench beside the park. “ Hmm “ Sunhwa replied him shortly. “ Do you have anyone you like ? “ Seungri ask. “ Huh ? “ Sunhwa pretend to shock. “ Why did you ask ? “ Sunhwa ask him back. “ Just curious “ he smile widely, showing his teeth to Sunhwa.

Sunhwa chuckled. “ Hmm yes I do. And I know he like me too “ Sunhwa explain.

 

Flashback

“ Sunhwa-ah, let’s hang out with GD and Daesung “ Hyosung ask her. Hyosung are so close to them, that’s why they always hang out together. Unlike Sunhwa and Seungri. They rarely talk. They only talk when they have something regarding concert or anything important.

“ Okay. Just GD and Daesung ? “ she ask Hyosung. “ Hmm “ Hyosung nods. “ Why ? Do you expecting Seungri to come along ? “ Hyosung jokingly ask. “ YAHH !! “ Sunhwa pouted angrily. Hyosung laugh. Sunhwa crossed her arm, pretending to sulk.

“ Okay. I’m sorry “ Hyosung apologize. Sunhwa smile widely. “ So, you wanna come ? “ Hyosung ask again. “ Yeah sure “ Sunhwa said while packing her things.

 

“ Hyosung-ah ! “ They heard GD called Hyosung’s name once Sunhwa and Hyosung entered the café. They walk to GD and Daesung as they saw them sitting together at the corner. “ Did you waited long ? “ Hyosung ask. “ Nope “ They shook. “ We just arrived “ they said.

They talk about random things and laugh together until GD somehow think of something. “ Oh Sunhwa-ah ! “ he shout a little. “ Ne ? “ Sunhwa focus on him. “ Did you know that Seungri like you ? “ GD suddenly ask. “ WHAT ?! “ Sunhwa and Daesung shout along.

“ Really ? “ Sunhwa ask. GD nods. “ How did you know ? “ Sunhwa ask him. “ TOP told me. He found out from Seungri’s wardrobe. He paste a lot of your pictures and paste ‘I Love You’ all over your pictures “ GD explain just like how TOP told him.

“ Euww he’s like a stalker “ Daesung complain. “ You’re just like the same. Just shut up “ GD said. “ You must be so happy “ Hyosung said and hit Sunhwa’s hand. Sunhwa blushed. “ Why ? “ GD ask. “ She like him too “ Hyosung said. “ Oh really ? “ GD ask. Sunhwa shyly nods. “ Do you want us to help you ? “ GD gave an idea.

“ Hmm, I don’t think so for now. Let’s see how it progress “ Sunhwa said.

Flashback end

“ Oh really ? How did you know ? “ Seungri curious to know but deep inside, he feels hurt to know that Sunhwa likes someone. “ Because he obviously show “ Sunhwa said and stand up. “ What about you ? “ Sunhwa ask him. Seungri stood up and stand beside her.

“ Me ? I do have one too “ he said. “ But she likes someone else “ he continued. Sunhwa smirk. I’m talking about you, how can you think that I like someone else ? Sunhwa thought. “ What makes you think that way ? “ Sunhwa ask him. “ I … got the feeling “ he said and walk away. Sunhwa turn back and ran after him.

“ Yah ! Where are you going ? “ Sunhwa rush to his side. Following his fast step. “ Home “ he replied shortly. “ Aren’t you going to confess to her ? “ Sunhwa suddenly ask. Seungri suddenly stop walking and look at her. “ Are you crazy ? I told you, she doesn’t like me “ Seungri yell at her and continue walking. Sunhwa startled at her place.

After a few minutes, she walk back home alone. She met Jieun at their home garden. “ Sunhwa-ah “ Jieun called her. Sunhwa ignored and keep walking inside the house. Jieun ran after her and pull her hand. “ Sunhwa-ah, what’s wrong ? “ Jieun ask worriedly when she saw Sunhwa’s sour face.

“ He … he’s not going to confess. He’s a coward “ Sunhwa said and sigh. “ Huh ? “ Jieun didn’t understand. Sunhwa told her everything about what just happened. “ Why don’t you confess ? “ Jieun gave an idea. Sunhwa widened her eyes. “ You’re crazier “ she said.

“ Well, it’s not going to work if the two of you doesn’t move “ Jieun said and continue with her work on the garden. She’s right, Sunhwa thought.

 

3 days later

“ UNNIE !! “ Sunhwa shout from downstairs. Her 3 unnies tiredly walk downstairs to her dongsaeng. “ Why Sunhwa-ah “ Hyosung ask lazily. “ Unnie ! I’ve think about it all this full three night “ Sunhwa said cheerfully. “ Hmm what ? “ Hyosung ask again. “ I’m going to confess to him. Seungri “ she said. All of her unnies shocked and their eyes widened except for Jieun.

“ A..are you serious ? “ Zinger stutter. Sunhwa nods confidently. “ Jieun unnie said, it’s not going to work if both of us just kept silence “ Sunhwa said, looking at sleepy Jieun. “ YAH JIEUN-AHH !! “ Hyosung and Zinger shout.

“ Waeeeee ? “ Sunhwa pouted. “ Is it wrong for me to confess ? “ Sunhwa ask. “ Aniya. It’s not wrong. But, you see, it’s going to be a top stories tomorrow morning. Sunhwa of SECRET confess her feelings towards Seungri of BIGBANG’s “ Hyosung said. Sunhwa nods, understand. “ But, I still want to “ Sunhwa said, full of determination.

Hyosung and Zinger jaw drops.

 

“ Yeobesaeyo “ Sunhwa greet after the person she called pick up her call. “ Ah TOP-shi “ she called TOP from Big Bang. “ Ne Sunhwa-shi. How are you ? “ TOP ask. “ Ah ne. I’m fine, thank you. How about you ? “ she ask back. “ I’m okay. Why do you called ? “ TOP ask for her intention of calling.

“ Actually, I need your help. Can I meet the rest of Big Bang except for Seungri-shi ? “ Sunhwa ask TOP. “ Yeah sure. But, are you meeting us alone ? Where are we going to meet ? “ TOP ask her. “ Ah aniya. I’ll bring along my members. Should we meet at Hyosung unnie mom’s café ? I think it’s more private “ Sunhwa told him. TOP agreed.

 

That evening, Secret and Big Bang met at Hyosung’s mom café. Sunhwa told everything about her plan. At first, Big Bang’s is totally shock. But, finally they agreed just like Secret did. As they have a tea, unexpectedly, they saw someone entering the café. Someone familiar.

“ Hyung ! “ the ‘someone’ called. “ Ah Seungri-ah. Come ! Come ! “ It’s Seungri. They never thought that Seungri would come to that café. Seungri took a sit beside Daesung. “ What are you guys doing here without me ? “ Seungri ask.

Everyone startled. But then, GD come out with an idea. “ Oh I thought you have schedule ? “ GD said. “ What are you talking about ? It’s already ended last week “ Seungri said. GD makes him more suspicious. “ Oh really ? Maybe I forgot “ GD covered.

They keep in silence for a few minutes. But then, Jieun stood up and took her handbag. “ I have a schedule. Bye guys “ Jieun waves at the others. “ I’m going to. Let’s go with me “ TOP said. “ No. It’s okay. Someone already pick me up “ Jieun said and walk away. TOP sigh.

“ I’m still going though “ TOP said and walk out of the café. Hyosung look at her watch. “ Ah my favorite movies are starting. I’m going back first “ Hyosung said and quickly left them behind. Taeyang quickly find an idea to get away from there.

“ Ah Daesung-ah, don’t you have schedule ? “ Taeyang ask. “ Ah ne. Hyung, could you please send me ? “ Daesung ask. “ Yes sure. Let’s go “ They left and there’s only left Sunhwa, Seungri, Zinger and GD.

Zinger look something in her handbag and Sunhwa notice that. “ Unnie, what’s wrong ? “ Sunhwa ask. “ Did you see my handphone ? “ Zinger ask. Sunhwa shook. “ No “ Zinger sigh. “ Aish, I must left it at home “ Zinger complain. “ I’m going back “ Zinger stood up.

“ How are you going back ? “ GD ask her. “ I don’t know. Maybe I’ll took the cab “ Zinger said. “ It’s okay. I’m going somewhere too. Let me send you “ GD said and walk out of the café with Zinger. And that’s how they both left alone.

“ Why did they left as soon as I come ? “ Seungri said. Sunhwa chuckled to his words. But then, Sunhwa received a text message. “ Oh “ she checked on her phone.

From : Zinger
To : Sunhwa

Hwa-ah, GD said, this is your chance. Tell him nooooow ~! Fighting !!

Sunhwa close her phone and clear . She slowly called Seungri’s name. “ Seungri-shi “ he look at her. She look around her. There’s no one. But then, she spot Hyosung’s mom at the main door. She feels weird. Out of sudden, Hyosung’s mom did the fighting ! to Sunhwa and walk out of the café.

“ Wae ? “ Seungri ask suddenly. “ Ah hmm “ Sunhwa stutter. “ I… I… “ she feels so scared to tell him. Finally, she took a deep breath and stood up. “ I love you “ then, she walk away. But then, she feels him pulling her hand harshly and out of sudden ….

Her lips on his lips. They kissed.

After a few moments, he broke the kiss. “ I’m sorry to make you’re the one who confess “ he said.

“ But deep in my heart, I love you too “ and he kissed her once again.

 

 

Much Love,
trigger