[ CHAPTER 1 ] - Destined to be together

☆ ♥ ♥| SECRET One-Shot Request Shop | ♥ ♥ ☆ [CLOSED]

 

Song Jieun, 18.
Bang Yongguk, 18.

 

 

Song Jieun, 18. A pretty yet sweet high school girl. And it’s love is familiar to her as she easily to fall in love. And currently … no since she was 12, Bang Yongguk has always been deep inside her heart. But, who ever thought that the kind of having the same class together in the year they are going to graduate is actually happened ! Right ?

And,

Bang Yongguk, 18. He do easily get along with guys. But he’s not a gay. Well, it’s not weird right ? Yeah, if a guy and another guy get along easily. Especially if you’re friends since childhood. He’s an anti social with girls thought. Although he don’t plant any feelings on them. And he’s good. God has given him a very smart brain. But, a smart brain should get along with a great self discipline right ? No, he’s not. He’s worse than you can ever imagine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“ Hyosung-ah ! “ a girl, wearing glasses with a long dark brown hair run towards a girl with a long curly purple hair whose sitting on the bench under a shady tree. She looks back. “ Ah Jieun-ah “ the purple hair girl called out her friend name and waves at her. The other girl smile and took a sit beside her. “ Hyosung-ah, I’ve think about it “

>>> 

“ Hyosung-ah, I’ve think about it “ I told Hyosung. I really have decided to … “ Think about what ? “ Hyosung suddenly ask. “ I’m going to confess after we graduated “ I said happily. But, Hyosung expression isn’t as happy as mine. “ You’re not happy “ I said. She immediately shook her head, smiling. “ Why wouldn’t I be happy ? Of course I’m happy. Happy for you. I think he will definitely …. “

“ Stop it Hyosung-ah. I know you’re just trying to comfort me “ I told her. Her expression turn dark. “ You’ve really think about it right ? You’re just liking him right ? Why bother to confess ? “ she ask me. I nods. “ As time passes, the love feelings towards him have grown in me .If he accept me, for sure I’ll be happy. But if he don’t, it’s not like I’m going to meet him again anyway “ I told Hyosung with a smile. She finally smile and nods, agreeing.

“ Let’s go to the class “ Hyosung finally said, and stand ready to go to class. “ Break time is over ? “ I ask her since I’m too focused on my book. I’m not that smart nor that stupid. So, I have to study hard. I’m not like him. Even without studying, he will still be the top student in school. Hyosung nods. I close my book and walk along with Hyosung to class.

We are having a great conversation when my eyes suddenly caught him. I stop walking. I’m startled. I want to talk to him ! But, he just passed. I thought so. I don’t have the courage to talk to him although I always leave him a message. Yeah, I got his phone number. Because before, we used to be classmate once. But it’s all changed when he got into the first class when we enter the high school. While I got the third.

But it’s weird. I like him since I was 12. Tsk, how can a little girl like me back then liking a boy ? But, that doesn’t matter. Since, my feelings for him are real. “ Jieun-ah ! “ Hyosung waves her hand in front of my face. “ Ah “ I back to my senses. “ It’s not like it’s the first time you saw him “ Hyosung said, smirking and walk away. “ Hyosung-ah “ I called her. She turn back. “ My class is this way “ I pointed to the back.

“ Ah okay ! Bye “ she put a sign okay and waves at me. I waves back and walk to my class. I took a sit at my place, beside Hana. And beside Hana is his place. I always took a peek at him and I wonder why he never notice because Hana always caught me. Finally, I make an assumption that he got a really small eyes so he rarely notice my presence.

“ Yah Song Jieun “ I heard someone called my name. I look up in front of me. “ Ah ne “ I stood up and bow. He smirk. Yes, he. It’s him. “ Why did you bother to bow ? “ he smirk again. “ Are you kind of nice right now ? “ he ask me. I nods. I always nice though. Hew hew. He put a book on my table. “ I’m kind of lazy to do this ‘thing’, so could you please do this for me ? “ he ask. I nods again. This is me. The only thing, I could do is nods and forever nods.

He was about to sit on his place when I, “ Youngguk-shi “ called him ! Okay. He look at me. “ What if I get the answer wrong ? “ I ask. “ Get it right. Isn’t it easy ? “ he ask me back. “ Why don’t you give me the answer and I will write it for you ? “ I give a suggestion with a slow voice but loud enough for him to hear me. “ Okay “ he answered lazily.

 

The teacher isn’t coming since she took a medical leave. It was quite a happy moment for me since this guy, I mean Bang Yongguk sit beside me and put his hand on my chair while giving answers. But that’s only for 30 minutes. “ Finished ? “ he ask me. I nods and hand the book to him. “ Thank you “ he ruffle my hair. Oh. My. God. I feel like dying of happiness. Did he just touch my head ?

 

During our last period, Miss Kim, our discipline teacher makes an announcement. She called him to her room. Did he done anything wrong again ? As he walk out of the classroom, I heard my classmates whispering to each other. I ask Hana about it. “ Hana-ah, what happened ? “ she look at me and smirk. “ You don’t know ? “ she ask. I shook. “ He punch a junior boy during break and tied him on the tree because that boy accidentally struck him “ Hana said. So, that’s why.

 

That night, I decided to leave him a message. I took my phone and start typing.

 

 

 

From : Song Jieun
To: Bang Yongguk ^^

Yongguk-shi, I’m not in class during the first and second period. Could you tell me
the homework ?

 

From : Bang Yongguk
To : Jieun specky.

Don’t you have anyone else to ask -,- ? Textbook, pg 245. Exercise 7.2 and 7.3. That’s all.

 

From : Song Jieun
To: Bang Yongguk ^^

Hehe ^^ Thank you ! By the way, why did the teacher called you just now ?

 

From : Bang Yongguk
To : Jieun specky.

…..

 

***

Three months passed. The final exam just finished. In 2 weeks, we are going to graduate. And I still remember my words. In 2 weeks, I will be confessing to him. Even if I don’t planned, I will still need to confess during graduation day. Because, after the last paper, he’s already gone and I’m pretty sure I’ll only get to see him during graduation day. He will definitely not coming to school after this. Since, the teacher will not coming into class.

 

2 weeks passed. Finally, it’ the graduation day. But, I couldn’t spot him anywhere. But then, I heard his voice somewhere. I look around and there. He’s with another girl, chatting happily. I left out a deep sigh and walk into the graduation hall. I took a sit beside Hyosung. “ Where have you been ? “ Hyosung ask. “ Toilet “ I answered shortly. “ Not looking for him ? “ Hyosung ask again. I just keep quiet and play with my IPad.

After the long tiring graduation, my class decided to gather at the park beside our school canteen. I walk there and saw everyone already there including him. I fastened my pace and apologize to everyone for  being late. “ It’s okay “ they said. I smile and sit beside Hana. “ Okay, so everyone’s here ? “ our class monitor ask. “ YEAHH “ they all answered.

“ Okay, some of us have talked about this. We want to make a reunion 3 years from now. Right after we all graduate from the university if you go. So, everyone’s agreed ? “ he ask. Everyone nods. “ Yah Bang Yongguk, make sure you’re coming ! “ the class monitor pointed. “ If not, I will make sure to burn your house “ he threatened. I smile towards his action and Yongguk’s expression. He seems like doesn’t care.

“ Okay, that’s all for now. Dismiss. Thank you everyone. I’ll text everyone to tell you about the place “ he said before everyone leave. One by one of my friends leave the park. When it’s only Hana, him and I left, I immediately called him since he too, was about to leave. “ What ? “ he ask. Hana is about to leave but I grab her hand to accompany me.

I took out a chocolate bar with a green notes stick on it and give it to him. “ Have fun eating ! “ I said and immediately leave the park, pulling Hana along. “ I thought so “ Hana said. “ Thought what ? “ I ask. “ You likes him “ Hana said and leave me behind. I sigh and walk to Hyosung as I saw her. “ Given to him already ? “ Hyosung ask. I nods. “ He’ll reply you immediately “ Hyosung said as we walk away.

 

As soon as I arrived home, my phone ringing. I new message received. I read the text.

 

From : Bang Yongguk ^^
To : Song Jieun

You’re sweet but I’m sorry.

A short text but I understand. He rejected me politely. I already knew this was going to happen. I called Hyosung. “ Yeobosaeyo ? “ she answered. “ I got rejected “ I told her. “ Jieun-ah “ she called my name. I was about to cry, but I have to stay strong. “ I’m okay “

 

3 years passed. I’ve finished my study and graduate. Now, I’m a 21 years old girl. Oh yeah, and about last year reunion. How can I go right ? He surely coming to the reunion. And so yeah, I didn’t go. Everyone nag to me. And him. I’ve lost contact for this whole 3 year. I changed my phone number and only gave it to the others but not him.

And about my study. Seems like I’m not so good studying something related to the economy such as Science, so I took Singing & Dancing major in University. And the best part is, I got an offer to be a trainee in one of the famous entertainment company in Korea. TS Entertainment. What’s more exciting ? Hyosung got the offer too ! Life is awesome right ?

 

>>> 

Life as a trainee isn’t that great. But, it’s great when I have 5 awesome friends around me. They are totally cool. “ Yah Bang Yongguk “ I heard someone called my name. But I know who without turning back. “ What do you want, Kim Himchan ? “ I ask him. He took a sit beside me. “ Do you know there’s a new trainee coming in ? 2 hot girls “ Himchan told me. But seriously …

“ I don’t give a “ I told him. “ Well, you’re going to regret it “ he said and walk away.

 

The director tells us about the new trainee. We are going to meet them after this. Oh and yeah, did I tell you Hana, yeah my classmate is a trainee under the same company as me ? Nope right. So, yeah. “ You Jung Hana “ I called her as we waited for the 2 girls in the practice room. She look at me. “ Do you have any idea whose the 2 girls ? “ I ask, kind of curious.

“ Nope. But they say, they’re beautiful. They supposed to be trainee right after they finished high school but they said that they want to finish studying first. They came for audition earlier than us “ Hana explain. “ Why hyung ? You want to get to know them ? “ Zelo suddenly ask. I grab him by his neck and kiss him on the cheek. “ HYUNGGG !!! “ and everyone laugh.

 

Finally the girls coming in. I’m startled. My eyes lock with one of the girl eyes. I’m startled. So do she. “ Jieun-ah “ Hana shout and made the girl look away. “ Hana-ah “ she smile and hug Hana. “ You know each other ? “ I heard Daehyun ask. “ Of course, she’s my schoolmate ! “ Hana cheered.

It’s been 3 years. She’s changed. Her hair isn’t like before. She dyed her hair into dark blue. She looks really gorgeous. Why do I suddenly missing her ? Miss her text me, miss her smile and miss everything about her. The chocolate bar. Yes, I still keep the notes on the chocolate bar. It says, she loves me but. I don’t think she still. She didn’t even bother to look at me.

The meeting over just like that.

 

It’s been 6 months since she became a trainee here. I always keep an eye on her. She doesn’t care to talk to me or even took a glance on me just like when we’re high school before. Yeah, I did notice her. I saw her walking into the CEO room. After a few minutes, I saw her walking out holding a paper.

After a few days, we were told that Jieun is going to have a solo debut on her song, Going Crazy. And what’s more surprising is the rap part in the song, I was selected. I was selected to make the rap and debut a long with her. This is kind of great, I think.

After all preparation made, we finally debut with that song. The feeling is so happy that I always get to be with her. During on stage, I get to put my hand on her shoulder. Touch her face and hair. But the saddest part, she didn’t respond to me.

The promotion of the song held for a month. Netizens finally get to know us and fall in love with us and the song. We were even selected as 2010’s best couple. We rest for 2 weeks after the promotion when we once again invited to a dance battle show. I ask the CEO to make us to perform the Trouble Maker song by Hyun Ah of 4 Minute and Hyunseung of Beast.

“ Can you do this ? “ I ask her during practicing. “ Hmm “ she replied and nods. The last part of the song is so hot, I think. Although I don’t have to kiss her at that part, why do I feel like I want to ? Everytime I try to, she cleverly turn away her face. Seems like, I can’t.

 

The dance battle day finally arrived. And it’s our turn to perform. She dance ily. She’s so different. She’s not Jieun in the practice room. She looks like someone else. Finally, the last part is coming nearer.

I hug her waist tightly, locking her with me and pull her face lightly. I close my eyes plant a kiss on her lips. A long kiss. I can feel her body shocked by my action because I feels like hugging a stone. After a while, I broke the kiss. “ I think I love you. In every sight “ I said. But I don’t think she heard me because the audience cheered so loud.

In the make up room, I tried to talk to her but she ignore me. I couldn’t do anything since the make up artist is in. But then, “ Yongguk-shi, Jieun-shi, I’m going out for a while “ the make up artist said. I smile and nods. She close the door after stepping out. I look at Jieun.

“ Song Jieun “ I called her name. She ignore. I sigh heavily. “ Don’t make me kiss you again “ and she immediately turn around. “ Yes ? “ she ask coldly. “ True love is not love at first sight, true love is love at every sight “

“ Huh ? “ she ask me. Couldn’t understand anything. I smile and walk to her. “ Could this will make you understand ? “ I hold her hand, “ I love you too “ and kiss her on the lips. After a while, I broke the kiss. Her eyes widened. “ Remember this ? “ I showed her the green note she stick on  my chocolate bar.

“ I love you. You stated there “ I said to her. She look away. “ You jerk “ she said. “ Why ? “ I ask her. “ Only now, after it almost 4 years “ she pouted and cross her arms. I pinch her cheek and laugh.

“ You’re so cute “

 

 

Much love,
trigger xoxo