•Another Drama Bomb! •

My Almost Forged Marriage

 

 

 

                                                                                              Song : Block B - Synchronization 100% 

 

 

                         _______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyeomin sat at the table, her eyes following the little girl across from her. That crazy girl was seated right next to Jong-In and she was telling her about the fun day she had with her ' unnie '. Hyeomin wouldn’t agree that it was fun, not in the least. But if Mari didn’t say anything, neither would she. After all, she didn’t need Jong-In finding out. If he did…

“Hey, Hyeomin. How about we go to the movies tonight?” Jong-In smiled at her, making her forget exactly what she was thinking. She tried to keep the thoughts but they slipped away. Looking at the dark haired boy, she found herself wanting to go.

“Sure. But what kind of movie are we going to see?”

Mari started jumping up and down, Hyeomin wishing that they watched a horror movie to scare the brat. But it seemed that she had the choice regardless. “I want to see that new Rapunzel movie!” The girl smiled innocently at her brother, only for him to ruffle her hair.

“Okay, we’ll go see that. But you owe me one.”

“How about I draw you a picture?”

“I guess that will work.” The two laughed nonchalantly as Jong-In started grabbing the empty plates in front of them. He then noticed the half empty plate in front of Hyeomin. “Hey, honey? Are you not feeling well?”

The look of almost-concern somehow struck her and she wanted to tell him that his sister was demonic, but the two looked so good that she didn’t want to ruin it. Was she truly the intrusion? After all, she wouldn’t always be here.

She merely smiled up at him and replied, “I’m fine. I’m just not very hungry tonight.”

Jong-In gave her one more look before placing the dishes in the sink. He looked at the clock and then smiled at his sister. “If you hurry and get changed, we can still make it. I’ll wash dishes. Hyeomin, can you help me?”

Hyeomin nodded as the little girl skipped off to change clothes. When the two were alone, Jong-In started washing the few dishes they had used. It was really strange for the boy to start the conversation while she threw out the trash.

“Tonight’s dinner was great.”

It was an odd phrase, something she wasn’t expecting. She had to take a double take to make sure he was alright. But he seemed fine. “Thanks. I’m glad you liked it.” That was when she went over to start helping. The minute she grabbed a dish, she felt his wet hands grab her wrist. Her eyes grew wider and she felt her skin start to crawl. Why?

“Hey, Hyeomin ? Thanks for treating my sister so well. It means a lot to me.” Her eyes met his then and noticed that he was genuinely smiling. It made it difficult to tell him the truth. And yet, she found herself wanting to. But just as she was about to, Mari ran up to them.

“I’m finished!” She looked to the girl, only to feel complete embarrassment engulf her. The little girl had put on her own clothes, a cute little blue sun dress, but on top was Hyeomin’s lacey, pink bra. The older woman’s eyes almost popped out of her head. How did she get to that?

“W-Wha-“ She couldn’t even speak as her face flushed, even as Jong-In laughed at the sight. He reached forward and undid the thing with an almost expert hand and gave it to Hyeomin. She snatched it and tried to cover it with her arms.

“You’re too small for those right now, Mari,” Jong-In said as he continued to laugh. The shame… She knew that the girl did that on purpose but she couldn’t say anything. She was her fiancé’s sister. Her fake fiancé…

----------------------------

The three were seated in the theatre, Jong-In in between the two girls and popcorn in his lap for them to share. The movie had just started and Flynn Rider was telling them how Rapunzel’s hair became so magical. It wasn’t the same one that Hyeomin had read as a child, but it was a pretty good adaptation.

They sat in silence as the movie unfolded. The thief and Rapunzel grew closer as they went through trials, the watchers got to see her hair heal Flynn’s hand, and the white horse stole the whole movie. At least until came the lantern scene. Mari was on the edge of her seat and it was clear she was excited. That was when Rapunzel decided to go out on a limb and possibly end their part of the deal by giving him the crown. But it didn’t matter to Flynn anymore.

For some reason, Hyeomin felt the urge to look at Jong-In at that moment. The two had made a deal that could benefit him and his grandmother. She felt as if the two had grown a little closer, only slightly. If she wanted to break the deal, would he let her? Would he encourage it?

As she contemplated it, she noticed his gaze move from the movie to hers. The song had finished and they were just about to kiss, an odd scene to meet gazes. It was almost as if he intended for it to happen. The two kept their eyes locked for a good bit, even after Flynn had been distracted and pulled ashore. The darkness seemed to cast this odd expression on his face. Was he… looking at her lips?

Suddenly, Mari tugged on Jong-In’s arm and brought his attention to the screen. Her eyes were full of tears as the boat containing Flynn drifted away. “Why did he leave her? Doesn’t he love her?” Thought she found herself disappointed, Hyeomin was almost thankful for the girl’s diversion. Why had he been staring?

And Mari’s tears seemed genuine… Was she really so bad?

Then the image of her bra popped in her head and her brain automatically decided that she was. She was just human and had feelings for other things, things not including Hyeomin.

“Don’t worry, Mari,” Hyeomin stated, taking this opportunity to reach out to the girl. It was a good thing to do in front of Jong-In, regardless if she was shot down or not. “If it’s true love, which I think it is, it will always work out.” She pointed to the screen as the movie continued.

Turns out, the brothers had tied him up with the crown. Flynn never wanted to leave Rapunzel, even if he were to receive a material gain. Mari was so happy, she patted Hyeomin on the hand and said, “You were right! You were right!”

The older woman smiled at the little girl and nodded, not even realizing the two were fine at the moment. Perhaps they should watch movies more. At least then she wouldn’t be on the brink to kill the girl. Or vice versa.

The movie ended soon and even Hyeomin wiped the few tears from her eyes. It was a sweet thing, something that she expected and yet didn’t. The three exited and came back to Jong-In’s place. Mari had fallen asleep in the car and was now slung over the guy’s shoulder. She seemed a lot less evil whenever she was knocked out.

It only took seconds for Jong-In to tuck her in the guest bedroom before heading off to get ready for bed himself. Hyeomin had gotten used to the following routine so much that she was able to think about other things instead of where she was going to sleep.

The odd thing about tonight, though, was that Jong-In was leaving. Just as she was brushing her teeth, Hyeomin noticed the dark haired male putting on a hoodie. He looked tired. As she spit and rinsed out, she followed after him. He was already putting his shoes on and starting to walk out of the door. His face was serious and actually, quite nerve racking since he was in such a hurry.

“Jong-In ? What’s wrong,” she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder in order to stop him. He looked to her almost immediately and she could tell something was wrong. He merely sighed and tried to hide the few bags under his eyes. He was tired. So where was he going this late?

“I’ll tell you when I get back. It’s an emergency.” After that, he shrugged off her hand and then made his way out of the apartment. As he descended the stairs, Hyeomin watched him leave. She wanted to ask more but was unable to as he disappeared from sight.

Frowning, she closed the door seeing as she saw nothing else to do. She had no idea where he was going and she couldn’t leave Mari alone. Still… she found herself worrying. Why? It wasn’t her business.

She started sulking off to bed until she heard her phone go off. She hadn’t checked the thing in a long while and realized that she had messages to answer. She went to her purse where the thing hid in a small pocket on the side. It’s lit of screen went off just as she grasped it.

Hyeomin pulled the small thing into view, only to see a small text message notice with Minho’s name above it. The number two was in parenthesis next to it and she remembered one of her missed messages was from him.

Opening her text list, she saw the top two messages that were from him. The first read:

Have you decided?

The other sat awaiting her view. All the preview allowed her to see was “I know…” She wasn’t sure what he was talking about it and found it hard to click the thing. But she did regardless and made her way into the bedroom to read it.

I know about you and Jong-In. Listen, I want to meet you for dinner to discuss things a lot further. That way, we can get this out of the way and onto the good stuff. So just tell me when you want to meet. I would hate for this to get out.

Hyeomin was under the covers as she finished the last part, her hand falling onto the bed as she tried to think over what just happened. He knew? Was Minho really the type to use this as blackmail? But for what? What could he possibly want? After all of the times she had helped him, he was now using this on her? Why?

She picked her phone back up and began replying to his second message. Tomorrow night would be good since Mari would be leaving and Jong-In had work.  She might be able to finish her homework right after that. Was she leaving to go back to her dorm or was she staying the night again?

Shaking her head, she tried to focus on the problem at hand. Going scatter brained wouldn’t help at all.

How about tomorrow night? And how did you find out?

He seemed to text back a lot faster than she had expected. The minute she was going to pass her phone to the night stand, it went off.

Great! And I have my ways, Hyeomin. Don’t underestimate your valedictorian.

Refusing to continue with the conversation, she placed the phone down and snuggled into her covers. His covers. She needed to stay awake, in case he needed her. Should she tell him that Minho knew? Would they be able to fix it?

The two never really got along. Perhaps causing more problems wouldn’t be good. She could solve this on her own, right? She sure hoped so.

----------------------------

Hyeomin’s eyes opened as bits of sunlight hit her face. She frowned, not wanting to get up and tried to roll over. Her body seemed very heavy and she wasn’t sure if it was because of lack of sleep or not. Perhaps she was just feeling very sluggish.

As she woke up little by little, she remembered that she was supposed to stay up for Jong-In !

Jumping up, she looked around. She looked around, only to see a shirt on the floor and the bedroom door closed. And locked. Her eyes then moved to the floor. The little set up that Jong-In usually created was not there. Had she locked it last night? She didn’t remember.

As she was trying to recall, she heard breathing on the side of her. She looked to the source, only to see Jong-In lying under the covers next to her. He was shirtless and was out like a light. By the uncomfortable position his arm was in, she could guess that she threw it off when she jumped up. But that would mean…

JONG-IN !

 

        _______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello to my lovely readers :D

Srry this new chap took some time ! But I was really busy :)

Most of you didn't like the mean Mari , I mean who  could blame you x) ! I made her softeen a little bit but would it last ?

Oh ! Minho is back x) Did he really figure out their secret ? BTW guys did you watch his neww drama ? 

So hyeomin found him in the bed , next to her o_o ! Talk about luck ! Oh how could i forgot ? SHIRTLESS

 

/ Panda.can't.contain.feelings/