Her very first visit

You Captured My Heart

Chanyeol’s POV

“PARK CHANYEOL HYUNG!!!!!” someone screamed out loud.
 

I was sleeping peacefully. I was having fun in dreamland but then, in an all of a sudden, it got ruined because of this certain someone who yelled my name very luridly.

Oh crap… Did he really have to shout that loud? But… What if there’s a sudden emergency? So… with that, I immediately rose up.

I saw Sehun standing right in front of me. “What’s the problem?” I asked, rubbing my eyes. “You have to get up now…” He said.

 “And why? Give me a good reason kiddo! Don’t you know that you ruined my deep slumber? So make sure that that reason is really a better one…” I acted like so bossy.

“Aish…” he grabs my wrist and tries to pull me up. He was like a little boy trying to plead his elder brother. “Just get up oh please you giant man!”

I harshly yanked away my wrist from him. “No. I won’t get up here until you give me a better reason. You know that I hate it when someone tries to interrupt my sleep. So yeah… be sure that that reason is a necessary one alright?!”

“Aish! You’re such a stubborn giant man! Will you just please getup now? You have to see who our guest is for today…” he said but still, no!

The heck! I don’t like guessing! Can’t he just make it to the point? I don’t like this sort of things you know! “I don’t care! And I already knew that. You don’t have to repeat that I’m such a stubborn person. So if you want me to get up now, just spit it out and tell me who’s there. I don’t have any time to―”

But before I could ever finish with my sentence, someone yelled from the outside.

“Yah!!! Park Chanyeol!!” Oh man… Did they really have to shout like that?! Aish…

Oh wait! That voice sounds very familiar. It can’t be! Is it for real? What is she doing here very early this morning?

“Yah!!!” the door opened, revealing a girl. She walks towards me. I was so shocked. I can’t believe that it was really her but, why is she here?

It’s not that I don’t want to see her or something. In fact, I’m very happy to see her. It was her very first time to come here in our dorm. But, I’m just really confused. She’s really early.

 “Hey!” I smiled at her. “What are you doing here Hye―” she didn’t let me finish again.

“Yeah blablabla…” she interrupted. “Aren’t you going to get up now? Aish! You’re such a lazy giant guy!” she reached for my wrist and tries to pull me up too.

 “Get up! GET UP!!” she yelled.

Wait. Wow! I didn’t know that she can be this strong huh! What I mean is, she’s pulling me and I’m on the verge already of completely getting up. Oh man…

I jerked my wrist away and hands up in defeat. “Okay! Okay! I will now! I will! You don’t have to pull me you know…”

She rolled her eyes and did make face. She glared at me. Wow huh! “I know you! You won’t listen to others mostly when they’re not giving you that BETTER reason that you wanted. And I heard you okay! You wanted Sehun to give you that one. You’re so stubborn and won’t listen to him so that’s why I, myself, decided to go here already to make you get up YOU LAZY GIANT!” she emphasized.

Did she really have to do that? Is she teasing me huh? Did she really want to play? Two can play this game you know!

But wait. I just noticed. She seems like a nagging noona to me. HA! HA! But I admit it; I think I really missed this side of her. It’s been so long now since she nags on me like that.

Mmm…. Something’s going on inside my head. I feel like to do it. Hah!

I reached for her wrist. I made sure that my touch is gentle. And then, I pulled her close to me. “He―hey! What are you doing?” she asked, blinking in confusion. I know that she is really confused. I could sense it by her stuttering.

I just smiled on her and randomly, I hugged her on her waist. Oh! Don’t forget that I’m still sitting on my bed okay?

As I hugged her, I can feel that she was really nervous. She stiffened. I could say that she was very shocked because of what I did. Actually, I was just going to . That’s what I’m planning to do earlier but then, I just feel something inside of me.

I don’t know but I just feel like me heart skip a beat as I hugged her. Now, all I know is just to hug her and never let go. I don’t know oh goodness… I’m so weird now! Why I became suddenly like this?

I should do something about it. Maybe I was just over thinking of things. Get back to your senses you Park Chanyeol!

And so, continue with the plan. “Baby….” I sang. “Don’t be mad to me please… I will get up now. Just wait for me outside okay? I will just change clothes…” I looked up to see her. I have a smile plastered on my face.

“Hyung!!” Sehun shouted suddenly. With that, Hyemin jerked away quickly. She grabs that opportunity to get away from me. Aww….. I looked at Sehun. “What?!”

“Why did you hug Hyemin-sshi?” he was confused too.

I looked at her again. I can see that her face was all red. She can’t speak yet. Of course I know the answer why I did it but then, I don’t want Hyemin to be mad on me. She won’t probably like it if I tell Sehun.

I can’t either say that I feel something when I hug her. That just seems nonsense. Okay... so maybe, I should just stay silent. Should just ignore his question…

“Sehun, Hyemin, go outside for now and join the others. I’ll just follow you two after changing clothes…”

Sehun nodded. “Let’s go Hyemin-sshi?”
 Hyemin nodded. Sehun opened the door and ushered her outside. That kid is a gentleman too. He may be naughty but who knows that this kiddo here is a gentleman as well…

 

Thereafter, I went outside my room. Or maybe, I should rather say, mine and Suho hyung’s room. Our room is just right in front of the living room. As I stepped out, I found no one.

Where are they? And then, in a very good timing, I heard laughters coming from the dining area. And so, I decided to go there.

And when I reached the dining room, I saw them having fun. Why are they so happy? I’m missing something here…

“Ehem!” I fake a cough to get their attention. They stopped and all eyes landed on me. Don’t you worry; I’m not intimidated by it.

“Oh! Chanyeol…” Suho hyung approached me with a smile. “Come over and eat now. Hyemin brought us a very delicious breakfast…”

I looked at Hyemin and smiled smugly. “Oh really? Wow! I’m sure it tastes badly…” She make did make face. I took a sit and grab my chopsticks.

I looked at her once more in a teasing manner. “I’m going to taste it first. Suho hyung is just probably scared and didn’t want to tell you that it really tastes bad. He just didn’t want to upset you…”

“Hey giant! The foods are really delicious! Don’t say that! You’re just jealous because you can’t cook well!” D.O stuck out his tongue to me.

I frowned. “Yah!! I can at least cook some foods you know!” Aish…. This guy really unnerves me…

“Oh really? But as far as I remember,” he looked up at the ceiling and rubs his chin, acting like he was really thinking “the last time you cook was that you tried to fry the chicken but it got burnt…” he looked at me. “right?”

Aish… control me! Control me! I will really kill this guy in front of me! Stop me!

I stood up, clenching my fist. Kai quickly held me back. “Easy man… Don’t kill out mother…” Of course I won’t kill him. Duh! I was just acting… But I was really pissed off. Did he really have to remind me that? Aish…

“Hey! Just eat you know! Don’t you notice that we are all done now? We’re just waiting for you!” Baekhyun hyung said.

Aish… Fine.

I took a piece of beef bulgogi and stuffed it in my mouth. I munched it and…. MMMMM…. Yummy! This is absolutely scrumptious! “Wow! Very delectable! I want more!” I yelled. Oh goodness… I was like a little kid. But I don’t care anyway…

“Hah! I thought it taste bad huh?”

I stopped chewing the food and looked at Hyemin. She raised an eyebrow at me. I quickly smiled sheepishly. “He! He! He! I was just kidding of course….”

She rolled her eyes. “Kidding your face!” She murmured.

I resumed masticating the food in my mouth and swallowed. I spoke again. “Hey! I heard that!”

“So?” again, she furrowed an eyebrow.

“Nothing…” I don’t know what to say now. I just reacted. “Anyway, why are here? What brought you here?”

“I call her…” Suho hyung suddenly said. Huh? What? Is he serious?

I looked at him in puzzlement. “Huh? Why?”

“I just want to….” He retorted casually.

The heck! He just called Hyemin because he just wants to?! Mmm… he’s lying! “Hyung… you’re lying. Of course you’ll call her because you need something… So c’mon tell me…”

“It’s just really nothing… I swear…” Suho said with a reassuring smile.

Haaayy…. This guy won’t tell me of course… should have known…

I looked at Hymein, hoping that she would at least answer me. “Hyemin, why did Suho hyung call you? For what?”

Hyemin just shook her head and shrugs. “I don’t know too. He just tells me to come over and brought you guys’ breakfast. That’s just all…”

Oh boy…. I can’t believe this. Mmm… Something’s fishy here.

Investigator Park Chanyeol is now on mission.