Girlfriend

You Captured My Heart

It’s been weeks now since Suho started being strange of his actions towards you. It’s so weird. He just suddenly becomes so nice.

Everybody knows already that Suho is a really nice guy. He’s like an angel. But this, it’s definitely strange. And it confuses the whole EXO as well.

Look, before, he’s not talking to you that much. It’s not that he hates you or something but your interactions towards each other is not that much.

Unlike now, he’s being so close to you that even when you and Chanyeol were talking to each other, he’ll just come and will gonna join the two of you.

And guess what! He always sets himself at the center, between you and Chanyeol. It’s like he didn’t want the two of you to be that near from each other.

Seriously, what’s up with him? Why is he so strange these past few days? What’s happening to him? Eh?

 

“Eonni-ah…” Yoojin called.
She’s comfortably lying on your bed with a piece of earphone plugged in her ear―obviously listening to her iPod―while you, on the other hand, were doing something on your laptop.

You looked up and adjusted your eyeglasses. “mmm? What is it?”

“I’m just really confused…”

You slightly tilted your head in puzzlement. “Confussed? On what?”

“It’s not what. It should be who…

You somewhat scrunched up your nose. “What are you talking about? Just get it to the point you know…”

Being clueless of what she’s talking about, you just continued on what you were doing on your laptop.

“Okay… It’s all about Suho-sshi…”

You then quickly looked again to Yoojin and eyes were a little wide. Perplexity was running out of you. “What? Suho-sshi? What about him?”

“Eonni-ah… are you dense or what? It really seems that Suho-sshi might like you. You kno―” but before she could continue, you already interrupted her.

“What?!” you shrieked. “Oh c’mon…” you then chuckles sheepishly. “He didn’t like me Yoojin-ah… He’s just really nice. That’s just all. Nothing else nothing more…”

“But―”
but again, before she could ever speak, she was once again interrupted. The door bell rang. *Aish!! What a very good timing…* she thought.

“Baby, can you open the door and check who was it? Please?”  You pleaded. You cannot actually just leave that thing that you were doing on your laptop. It’s an important work that Mr. President had just given you and it involves EXO. It’s like an article about them or something…

“Aish! Fine…” she grumbles under her breath as she stood unwillingly and made her way outside your room to open the front door to check who it was.

“Goodmorning!”

The person suddenly greeted cheerfully as Yoojin opened the door.

“OMOYA!”

The girl almost jumps at that. Look huh! She was slightly pissed off then here’s this person beaming so joyfully. What the! She was startled because of that.

She quickly held her chest and breathes. “What the heck Chanyeol-sshi? Wooh! You’re giving me a heart attack there!”

Chanyeol laughs a little. “Oops! Sorry…” he then held his two fingers up to his cheek and made a peace sign then smiles like an idiot derp.

“Okay... Okay… That’s enough.  It’s not cute of you, you know? You actually look…” Then she looked at him from head to toe, more like scrutinizing him in that intimidating look of hers.

“Look…? What?”

“Creepy!” she announced. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and Yoojin smirks.

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol shrieked. “Yah! Don’t say that! Hyemin will probably―” but before he could continue, you already appeared behind Yoojin.

“Excuse me you two but what are you guys talking about? Why did I hear my name here huh?”

“Oh! Eonni-ah! What are you doing here? I thought you’re busy?”

You looked at Yoojin. “You know it’s not nice answering a question with a question as well…”

“Aish… I’m just trying to tease Chanyeol-sshi. I don’t know why he just suddenly involves you here…”

Then you turned to look at the said guy. You then raised an eyebrow at him. “Well… well… well….. Can you please explain to me Mister why you just suddenly engaged me here huh?”

Chanyeol sheepishly laughs as he rubs the nape of his neck. “Ah… He! He! Nothing! Just forget about that…”

“Aish! Whatever!” You just rolled you eyes.

“So… it’s your turn now eonni-ah to answer my question…”

You looked at Yoojin and she just gave you a smile. “Tss! You will never let it pass huh!” and your sister just shrugged it off.

“Fine! Yes I am busy but I hear you shouting. I thought something bad happened that’s why I decied to go after you…”

True that! You were actually not planning to follow her because of being so focus on you so-called work. But hearing Yoojin’s shout, you didn’t thing twice anymore. You just bolted out of the room to check what might happen. You love her so much and you didn’t want anything bad happen to her.

Realizing that, Yoojin decided to explain what really happened. “Ah… about that―”

She was about to speak again but was interrupted for the third time around now when you suddenly speaks. *Aish! Why do I always gets interrupted?* She thought, feeling slightly outraged.

“Anyway, what are you doing here this early? You ugly derp!” You said in a somewhat… nice way? Mmm.... well, the last part is just bound to .

Chanyeol’s happy face fell at that. His eyes turned into an awful one. “Did you just call me… ugly derp?”

You just raised an eyebrow. “Yes. I did. So?”

Chanyeol just smirks. “You’re such a mean pig! Well, just don’t ask why I’m here okay? I brought something for the two of you so just be grateful plus It’s already 11AM. It’s not that early anymore. Duh!”

“Tss! Be grateful? Oh c’mon… tell me then! What did you brought huh?  Bomb? Gun? Explosives? Or what? Wait! Did you just call me…. Pig?”

It was Chanyeol’s turn now to raise an eyebrow. “Yes I did!” he said confidently. “So what? It’s just revenge!” then he held out his tongue. “And yes! I brought bombs and guns for breakfast. Very delicious foods right?”

“Ehem!” Yoojin entered. This bickering will not come to an end if she didn’t make a move for this.
“Excuse me you two young adults who were being childish but―”

“WE’RE NOT BEING CHILDISH!” You and Chanyeol yelled in perfect unison.

“Oh gosh! Relax please! Relax! Look, will you stop bickering now? Don’t you have shame? Gee! Quarrelling in front of me and for worst, you’re doing this in front of the house? Well, if it’s not obvious, everyone can see you two…”

At that, you and Chanyeol look around. There are some people who were staring at the two of you. Just as then, someone walked pass the three of you. That person stopped half-way and murmured something.

“Love quarrel. Hay…. Young couples these days…” The person shook her head and continued to walk. Well actually, it’s an ahjumma.

Hearing what the ahjumma said, two heads quickly turned to look at each other. Eyes were obviously wide. Bewilderment splashed over their faces.

“Couple huh! Congrats!” Yoojin mocked. Hearing that, you immediately tore away your gaze from Chanyeol.

“Yah! We’re not a couple okay?! Come back here!”

Well, Yoojin already run inside the house after that. She already knew what was going to happen and so, she now runs away.

“Yah! I’ll gonna cut your lovely hair! Come back here!” You threatened but of course you will not do that. You’re just embarrassed and you feel like wanted to get revenge for teasing you about that couple thingy.

On the other hand, Chanyeol was still standing in front of the house. The word “love quarrel” and “couple” was still on process inside his head.

As that process gets done, a smile crept up his face. He likes that idea. ABSOLUTELY.

“Yah! Wait for me girlfriend!” he shouted as he follows the two of you inside the house.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong readers/subscribers! :)
       Uhm... I want to say sorry for locking this story. I'm afraid of being unable to update this. You know... I'm busy with school. College is a really busy life. And so, my mind as well has a problem. I mean, not mentally okay 'cause I'm perfectly fine. It's just that the thought... the idea of this is kinda missing. I don't know what to write now. Thankfully, I've got the chance to wrote this. I hope it's satisfies you all.

Again, I'm really sorry guys! I really am.