Lunch...school garden!!

New school, New lovers

YOUR P.O.V

 

I said the answer...and then the bell rings... im so happy and soo hungry!!! hehe ^^..

I quickly packed my things and left...but i got pulled by my wrist and i saw....HIM...-.- what was his name again....L.Hoe....L.croe..

"What do you want L.......I think your name is L.Crow.." i said and smiled...I got his name right...right?

"It's not L.Crow....its L.JOE.." L.joe said.

"Ohhhhhh its L.Joe... mianhe." i said and pulled my wrist from his grasp...

"Anyways....do you want to eat lunch together.." L.joe asked....

"Umm no..mianhe but im having lunch with my cousins." I said and left L.joe...

*I thought he was eating lunch with his girlfriend.....what her name again....Yoonlin...nooo...maybe its Yoon-* i bumped into someone..

"Mianhe." we both said..

I looked at him...and he looked...soooo cute!!!! like a little kid adorable!!!!

"Wahhhhh!!!! your sooo adorable!!!" i sqealed..

"Gomowo noona...oh mianhe i didnt introduce myself my name is Ricky..how about you noona?" Ricky asked..

"Oh mianhe my name is ____.." i said and bowed.

"Aneyong ___-noona...mianhe but i have to go to L.joe hyung or else L.joe hyung is going to be mad.." Ricky said and pouted..

"Awwww...its ok dont pout or else noona wont give you this lollipop." i said and handed him a lollipop.

"Wahhh gomowo noona.." Ricky said and bowed before he left..

*Awww thats ki is sooo cute!!!!* i thought and went to my cousins classroom.

 

AT KAYLA'S CLASSROOM

 

"Heyy!!!!!! Kayla!!!" i waved to her...

She looked at me with a faint smile....i know that smile ......and this isnt good....-sigh-

"A-aneyong unnie.." she said and faked smiled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"N-nothing." she stuttered.

"Dont stutter than if its nothing...just spill it...tell me or else ill keep bugging you...anyways lets go..." i said and poked her sides...over and over agian (LOL XD)

"Arasso!!! ill tell you." she confessed..

"Gomowoo~~.." i said and hugged her tightly.

"Hahaha....anyways..i saw this guy...he is really cute!!!" she said and i saw her blush......

"Uhhhhh.....im not good with love lifes....so nevermind.." i said and kept quiet.

"Unnie~~~ Please~~ help me!!!" she begged..

I still didnt reply back.

" Fine ill just go to L.joe and tell him that you love him and you want to ask him out!!!." she said and my eyes widden.

"WHAT?!! NO NO NO....but you wouldnt do i know you and i know you wouldnt." i said...*i hope im right *

"I am atch me.." she said and left...

*Noo she wouldn't right?????!!!!!* i said and was about to walk to her but i have to pick up Jeremiah, Cody, and Alexis...

 

KAYLA'S P.O.V

*I am going to do it...i am.. ill show her..*

I saw L.joe talking to his friends...i walk over...

"L-L.joe-shii.." i called and he turned around...

"Yes?" he answered...*damn i regret this now...but i have to do this..

"-deep breathe- L.joe...you know my cousin ____ right?" i asked trying to stay calm..no i dont like him....i lke this guy named niel...but still i have to keep calm because im not trying to coward out!!!

"Yea...what about her?" he said and i can sense a hint of joyfulness in his voice.

"U-ummm s-she wants to g-go out with you...she said that even though she doesnt know much about you she can try to learn more by being with you and she fell in love with you...in a couple hours..." i said..*Yes!! i did it!!!!!!*

"chincha?! " he asked

"Ne...she wants her answer now..." i said.

"Ne...i will go out with her.." he said and i guess smiled.

"Arasso ill tell her...and we will be having luch in the school garden..if you want to come.." i said and left...a feeling of guilt and a feeling of proudness in me.

 

i saw ____ along with my other cousin walking to the school garden

 

I ran to them and i told ___ everything.....and she said

"What??? Aishh YAHHH!!"

"Please...atleast give him a chance...atleast for 3 months...pleasee~!" i begged and luckily she agreed..

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

Well what can i do...she lied...TO A KINGKA!!! so i guess i have to..ill give him 3 months to make me fall in love with him or else deals over...

I sat down with my back against the tree trunck and i felt arms wrap around my waist..

My first instinct was to punch the poops out of that person...but then i heard...his voice....

"Yeobo~." i heard l.joe whisper to my ear..

"U-uhhhh dont call me that." i said

" Wae~" he whined...

"beccause im not use to it and plus it sounds weird...." i said and looked down...

"Arasso miss ___." he said and i looked at my cousins...and i looked at them with a 'im alright just eat your food...'

"Can you call me oppa now...?" he asked....*WHAT??!!!*

"Please~" he begged.

" Arasso..." i agreed.

"Arasso what?" he repeated.

"Arasso 'OPPA'" i said and laughed.

"whats so funny.?" l.joe asked.

" because you dont even know if your older than me or not.." i laughed...

"No im older because...your ID says November 24..and mine is November 22.." he said and laughed..

I pouted....darnnnn......

"Aishhh why cant you let me have my fun oppa.." i said.

" Mianhe." he appologized.

"Its ok.." i said....i have to admit..this guy is pretty cute....and nice..and funny haha...but i cant fall for him..he might break my heart...like what that guy did to me......

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MIANHE FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE...NO FOR A LONG TIME!!!! I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND I HHAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORK!!! ILL TRY TO UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! ^^ I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WASNT BORING!!!!!!!!!!!