Shopping and our date part 1

New school, New lovers

You woke up as the morning sun heated up your face. You groaned and tossed to the side to continue sleeping, but unfortunately as soon as you were about to fall into another deep slumber, you heard a loud noise coming from downstairs. With glaring eyes you sat up on your bed and thought about the punishments you were about to give them when you get down there. You started to stand up with eyes closed, thinking that you can try to sleep while walking to the bathroom. As you started to make your way towards the bathroom, but heard another loud noise, but this time it was a voice yelling. You shot your eyes open and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. After brushing your teeth and tying up your hair, you walked downstairs with eyes that could kill, but filled with boredom. Before you got to the bottom step of the stairs another crash had happened making you sigh with annoyance. As you got closer to the noise you noticed that there were 2 people with familiar faces running around the house while one person was trying to run after them telling them to knock it off. You groaned and massaged your head with annoyance. You slowly walked passed them and slipped into the kitchen, hopefully thinking that they made breakfast, but sadly they didn't.

*Kayla is more skilled in cooking than I am, and usually on the weekends she would make the food..But where is the food?*

You walked towards the fridge and opened it. You widened your eyes, there was nothing in there! Thinking how can this be when you had just bought food not long ago. Shrugging it off, you walked towards the three noise makers and knocked their heads.

"Ow ow ow, that hurt." Cody said pouting, while the others nod their heads in agreement.

"What happened to all the food that I bought." You said not minding their grieving pain.

"We ate it all yesterday!" Miah said happily.

"Why?"

"Well why would someone eat food? Of course because they are hungry, Duh." Alexis said in a sassy matter. You just glared at them.

"Calm down, we needed more food anyways. Why don't we go buy some today?" Kayla said with a small apologetic smile.

"Well we will have to, unless you would either starve, or start eating out." You said and started to go up the stairs.

"Get ready, so we can go food shopping. Please." You said as you looked down upon them from up the stairs, making them quiver and run to get ready.

After some time they were ready.

68578527.jpg (Alexis outfit)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_25UIzoBgFyj0D_9sScz  (Kayla's outfit)

1889645.jpg?1377332745 (your outfit)

wpid-Fashion-2013-Teenagers-Men-2014-201 (Miah's outfit)

korean-men-outfits.jpg  (Cody's outfit ( Besides the shoes are brown vans))

After getting dressed and ready, you simply took your bag along with your car keys. You walked out to the car garage and unlocked your car.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqbD5Bl9ilpg0VKnJqjXQ

You looked at your car with a smile, you absolutely loved this car, though it was just plain simple. But you loved it because you and your dad had actually fixed the car. Giving your car, or should I say 'Sno', more horse power. While other honda si's ran about 160-180 horse power, You and your father was able to fix this car and give it 260 or so horse power. Equiped with I-vtec engine and having a Haiwaii sticker on the bottom of the back window, you loved it. (A/N: hehe sorry that's actually the car my dad has, not the one in this picture but a different one, but with almost the exact detail)

"Noona. Let's go"  Cody said with a smile.

"Ok." You said and got into the car. You smiled widely as memories came into your mind, flooding it with happy and scared memories, from when your dad frightened you by racing with another person out of no where in the dark streets to when you were able to have the car. You cleared your throat and stepped on the clutch to turn on the car. You then opened the garage door, once it opened all the way, you gave your cousins your signature smirk.

"Ready?" You said as you smirked gleefully at them.

Right after the nodded their head, you steped on the gas making the car roar with life. As you reached the driveway you slowed and looked to your left, then to your right. Seeing that no one was blocking your path you smiled and stepped on the gas turing the wheel to the right. Did i mention that your car had turbo? Probably not. As you were going down the small streets you were already in 4th gear and at 60 miles per hour. As the car went through twists and turns, all you cousins did was open their mouths and have widdened eyes, screaming.

"Shut up! You guys want me to crash?!" You yelled as your eyes scanned the road for your destination, once you have, you grabbed on the e-brake and slowed down before you had passed since yoou had gone a tad to fast. Sno, the car, skidded down slower and you turned skillfully into the parking lot. After you had found a spot you parked the car and looked at the kids in the back and front with a raised brow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you liked this chapter! 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT,

and iff you can read my other stories as well :)

the link:

It started with detention// it started with a bet too??!! :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195509/it-started-with-detention-it-started-with-a-bet-too-ljoe-teentop-you

Pokemon??!! You have them?!! :
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/262800/pokemon-you-have-them-cap-ljoe-niel-pokemon-you
 
innocent nerd girl with a kingka? :
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/245423/innocent-nerd-girl-with-a-kingka-ljoe-yoseob-you