Tears

Wedding Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 : Tears.

Yoona.

"What are you doing, Oppa?"

I asked Jiyong who had frustated expression on his face. He held a pencil in a hand, and his free hand was messing up his hair.

We were in his studio, by the way. That was my third time here, and I always love hanging out in his studio. At my first time here, I instantly fell in love with the place. It was just... so comfortable and relaxing. There are comfortable sofas and couches at the best spot in the rooms, a lot of game consoles scattered all around the building, great ambience, and of course... great music.

Hanging out in his studio feels like I was getting know him better. His studio reflects himself too much.

"This is....just frustating."

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrow as I stood up from the sofa—leaving the photos I brought from work, and came up to him. Oh yeah, he also let me to work here. He said he is happy to share his workplace with me. "Maybe I can help?"

Jiyong handed me a paper with messy hand writing—and a lot of scratchs all over the paper.

"A new song?"

He nodded. "Hear this." And he took his accoustic guitar. I stood next to him and saw him playing his guitar.

"Oh nal mollajuneun nega miwo (Oh I hate that you don’t understand me)

I gidarimi sirheo (I don’t like waiting)

Geu son ije noheurago (so let go of that hand already)

Nega seulpeohal ttaemyeon naneun jugeul geotman gatdago baby (When you’re sad I feel like dying baby)

Geu saekkiboda naega motan ge mwoya (What does that bastard have that I don’t)

Dodaeche wae naneun gajil su eomneun geoya (Why in the world can’t I have you)

Geu saekkineun neoreul saranghaneun ge anya (That bastard doesn’t love you)

Eonjekkaji babogachi ulgoman isseul geoya (How much longer are you just gonna cry stupidly)

Bissan chae yeppeun ot gogeup reseutorang neon jal eoullyeo (You fit with expensive cars pretty clothes luxurious restaurants)

Hajiman ne yeop geu xneun jeongmal anya neorangeun an eoullyeo (But that bastard isn’t for you he doesn’t fit)

Ne apeseo geojitmisoreul jieumyeo ne bolgwa meoritgyeoreul manjimyeo (He has a fake smile in front of you while touching your cheek and hair)

Sogeuron bunmyeong dareun yeojareul saenggakhae (Inside for sure he’s thinking of a different girl)

Eojjeom geureol su inni joe gatae (How could he do that, it’s seems like a sin)

Nega heullin nunmulmankeum naega deo jalhaejulge baby (I’ll treat you better for all of the tears you’ve dropped baby)

Neo honja gamdanghal apeum naegedo jom nanwojullae baby (Can you share your pain with me that you’ve experienced alone baby)"

(That XX – G-Dragon)

"Wow..." I couldn't react anything besides being amazed at how good Jiyong's voice is. And his composition skill was no joke! "That song is amazing!"

"But I'm missing something, Yoona-ah. There is a missing piece."

I shook my head and sat on the desk. "This is great. Really." I read the lyrics again. "But who do you refer in the song?" I asked carefully.

In the lyrics, the singer seemed desperate about how blind the love of his life is. How she should have loved him and not her boyfriend. About how the singer will accompany love of his life when she was having a breakdown.

It was an emotional and sad song.

And I was curious about who is the person he was referring to.

But Jiyong seemed distracted by his own thoughts, as he closed his eyes and played the guitar again. He mumbled something inaudible to my ears.

He hasn't answered my question.

"Oppa!"

"Hm?"

"Who do you refer at the song?"

"You."

"MWOH?"

Jiyong looked up at me. His eyes looked straight at mine. "Not particulary about your story, but I got creative."

"Oppa." I called him seriously. Is this how he thought about our situation? About me, him and Seunghyun? “What do you mean by this? Is this how you look at our relationship?”

“Not particularly like that, but…” But he lost for words. He put his guitar back and put all his things aside. He just looked at me. “It’s just… not like that.”

“Then, how do you see our relationship?”

He scratched his head. He was absolutely confused how to answer my question. “Yoona-ah… I…”

“So, now you see me as a stupid woman who has a cheating lover? Is that how you look at me and Seunghyun-oppa, Jiyong?” I didn’t know what happened to me, but hearing this song… and knowing that this song is inspired by my story (our story… actually), it angered me.

I seemed like a desperate woman. A woman who blind enough to not see and being aware of her situation. Seunghyun seemed like a cheating lover. And Jiyong was the poor guy who wait for me. Who will be there when I have a breakdown because of Seunghyun, etc etc etc.

At some part, it was true, but most of the part… he was exaggerating things too much.

“Is this how you look at me? A desperate woman?”

“It’s not like that Yoona-ah!”

“Then, how?” I crossed my hands in front of my chest. My heels tapped the wooden floor soundly. “Explain to me.” I said sternly.

He sighed. “FINE. This song is about you. You who are blind enough to see that I’m better than Seunghyun-hyung! He hurt you before and divorced you, Yoona-ah! HE. DIVORCED. YOU.” Jiyong emphasized every word in the last sentence. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter