Our Beautiful Eunhae

Anticipating Little Eunhae

 

“Where. Are. You??”Donghae asked, Eunhyuk was on the phone.
 
“Wait wait, I’m here already. I can’t find a parking place. Is it starts already?” Eunhyuk answered.
 
                    Donghae looked around, in case he saw any sign of white Audi. The place was crowded with people and cars.
 
“Yeah. It's just started, but she didn’t perform yet.”
 
“Okay! I just park my car. Where are you?”
 
“I’m at the front staircase. Next to the banner,” Donghae eyeing the big banner written ‘Youth Festival Dance Competition’.
 
“Ah, okay, I’ll be there.”
 
                  Donghae peeked inside the hall for a second hearing a loud music and looked around again, searching for Eunhyuk. Few moments later, he saw a skinny figure climbing up the stairs. Really, how can he eat so much and stay skinny like that?
 
“Hurry up!” he commanded and Eunhyuk laughing running up the stairs. He took Donghae’s hand and rushing in the hall, made their way to the preserved seat in front.
 
 
 
                     The competition was fierce, with lots of amazing talents from the kids and teenagers all over the country. It’s the final competition after almost a month from preliminary rounds. Donghae and Eunhyuk enjoyed every performance with a nervous heart.
 
“And next performance is… our youngest contestant make it to final, from Goyang-Neugguk… I represent you Lee Eunhae!”
 
                  Donghae and Eunhyuk simultaneously stood and cheering. Eunhae glanced the hall for a while, spotting her appas and smiled a little before turned around and got ready for her performance. The atmosphere was lighten up hot when Remix song Get Fresh and Crazy In Love were played. 
 
               The audiences cheered up and enjoying the energetic performance from Eunhae. Some of them had keep an eye on her knowing that she going to make it final for sure when she first performed. Her steps was sharp and smooth. When she danced, every part of her body is alive. Donghae totally saw Eunhyuk in her every move. 
 
 
 
                  The performance ended with a loud applause. Donghae was getting goosebump thinking that it was their daughter that people were being amazed by. Eunhae bowed down happily and running out of stage. Donghae sat down with a full heart. He glanced at the equal proud Eunhyuk and gave a big high five to him.
 
“Even though I saw her practice it every day, I'm still feel amazed by it today,” Eunhyuk said.
 
“She is getting more and more like you. Now I doubt if she comes from my ,” Donghae said slowly and they laughed.
 
                  When the next performance was on, Eunhyuk saw a little figure standing on the door beside the stage, searching the hall. He raised his hand and waved. The girl saw it and ran towards them. Few people eyed her.
 
 
“Appa, did you see? Did you see??” she asked happily when she reached them. She slipped in between them. Donghae lifted her up to his lap.
 
“Of course!! You are the best, Eunhae-ah!” Eunhyuk replied, holding her hand.
 
                 She smiled happily. She was still panting, maybe from the performance or because she was running just now. Donghae swept her sweaty forehead by a handkerchief and Eunhyuk opened a Strawberry Milk for her which she drank keenly.
 
“Are you thirsty? I thought I already put a mineral water in your bag,” Donghae said, her hair.
 
“Yeah, I put the strawberry milk too,” Eunhyuk said.
 
                   Eunhae shook her head while still drinking. 
 
“I finished the milk before the performance. And I don’t want mineral water,” she said.
 
                  Eunhyuk laughed and ruffled her hair.
 
“Aisy, then I should buy a Strawberry Milk Factory for you two, huh? You should drink water too, Eunhae-ah. Where is your bag?” Donghae asked.
 
“Back stage. We have the photo session after this,” she replied.
 
“Waah~~ Our daughter is getting famous…”
 
 
                After talking and enjoying few other performances, the competition ended. After received kisses from both her appas, she headed back to the back stage. The judges seemed to have a hard time choosing the winner. If they were them, it will be hard too, all the performances was strong and amazing. But for them, of course Eunhae is the best.
 
                   All the dancers were called to go on stage. Eunhyuk and Donghae saw Eunhae and she saw them too. She was the smallest one among the dancers. She was even smaller than other girl in her age, but that made her looked cute (which she really is) and stand out in the class. The host started to announce the winner. Donghae held Eunhyuk’s hand. The excitement covered the whole hall.
 
“I’ll announce today’s winner… going to come home with 300 000 Won, a trophy and a certificate, and a chance to perform on the National Daesang Award… the final winner of Youth Festival Dance Competition is… representative from Yeon-Cheon, Seoul.. Han Yi Jun!!” 
 
                   The audience applaused and cheered for her. Donghae and Eunhyuk fixed their gaze to Eunhae. That girl turned her gaze from the winner to Eunhyuk and Donghae. And then she smiled, even though it wasn’t her usual bright smile. Donghae showed up his thumb, signaling her that they are so proud of her no matter what. 
 
                    Eunhae got the second place however, winning 250 000 Won, a trophy and certificate. And a kiss on the cheek by one of the judges.  People applaused and cheered for her louder than the first winner. When all the winners were announced, the dancers gathered to take the pictures together. 
 
 
 
                    Other people started to leave the place. Eunhyuk and Donghae walked closer to the stage, waiting for Eunhae.
 
“She is so amazing… She is way better than me. Only eight years old and winning all this competition…” Eunhyuk eyeing Eunhae that was taking pictures with her trophy on the stage.
 
“What are you doing when you still eight?” Donghae asked.
 
“Fooling around…” Eunhyuk replied and they laughed.
 
                   The photo session was over and Eunhae ran down the stage towards them. Donghae knelt to hug her. She hugged Donghae tight, burrying her face in Donghae's chest and started crying. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk in panic. Eunhyuk then picked her up.
 
"Why are you crying, beautiful? We are so proud of you!!” Eunhyuk wiped her tears and kissed her cheek. Donghae did it too.
 
“I didn’t win…” she sobbed.
 
"You know, Appa think you did better than anyone else.. Even better than the winner. And she is so much older than you," Eunhyuk persuaded her.
 
"You are not mad I lost?"
 
“What are you talking about? You are always a winner for us. The best, you are the best!” Donghae replied, patting her back. Yes Eunhae, you are our ultimate winner when you survived eight years ago. Appa has doubt you once, and Appa is not going to do that again.
 
“Let me see the trophy. Wahh~~ after this we need to buy a new cabinet. The old one is full with trophies already…” Eunhyuk examined her trophy. 
 
 “I do it for you. I thought you will like it if I win…” Eunhae replied.
 
“You know what I like? Spending your money for a Strawberry Frozen Yogurt…” Eunhyuk was kidding, taking the cheque from her hand. She laughed.
 
“Yes, today I’ll treat appa lunch! Let’s have pizza, with extra cheese!” she cheered happily.
 
                 Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed and started to walk out of the hall.
 
“No need. Keep your money. Today we are going to Sung Ra omma house, she is cooking delicious meal for us,” Donghae said.
 
“And Hae appa going to treat us Strawberry Frozen Yogurt later…” Eunhyuk continued and Eunhae gave him high five and giggling.
 
“Ya!” Donghae said, jealous of Eunhyuk and Eunhae cooperation.
 
“Eunhae!” they heard someone call and turned around. It was the winner, Han Yi Jun. She was running towards them. Eunhyuk put Eunhae down.
 
 
 
“Yi Jun unnie!” Eunhae greeted her.
 
“I’m sorry. I thought you will win. You really amazed them on stage just now,” she said.
 
“It's okay, you did it better,” Eunhae replied.
 
“Ah really, they should let you win. You are 6 years younger than me but you dance better than people my age…”
 
“No… congratulations, unnie… Good luck on the National Daesang Award,” Eunhae said and Donghae ruffled her hair, proud of her professional act.
 
“Thanks. Meet you again on this Spring Dance Competition,” she said and kissed her cheek. She bowed to Eunhyuk and Donghae and walked back to her waiting parent.
 
“You are so nice. You are not sad anymore, right?” Donghae asked as they turned back.
 
“I want to win that for you. And since appa is okay with that, then there is no problem."
 
 
 
 
 
"...Beside, I already have everything I want…” 
 
                  Eunhae said and held both their hand, and three of them walked down the stairs.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
AngelaMiina : Thanks everyone, it has been so much fun!
 
-I didn't know what is 'mpreg' until I saw eunhyukhae and hyaku_rei comments and read babyhee05 story..  There is lots of AFF terms that I still don't know, I'm quite new... And now i know mpreg...Wah~~ what a great imagination these people have...thanks for the new information..
 
-I made a report about IVF pregnancy for my Social Science class once and get the ideas ^^
 
-At first i want to made it a boy...it would be more fun, right? But name 'EunHae' is a girl's name, right? I found lots of Korean girl named Eunhae....or is there boy too? I don't know...
 
-My younger sister is born premature too so I kind of describe her situations here..hehe..and she is the smallest girl in her class until now...
 
-The picture I used is f(x) Krystal.. at first I thought of using mblaq's Hello Baby girl because she is cute but I don't think she looks Korean enough so i ask my sister. No wonder she is pretty now..she is so cute back then..and this has nothing to do with the story,just credit to her ^^
 
-Thanks again everyone, I love you all.. I hope my story reached your expectation...I hope you comments or...I'll go kick it in the !!!! (hehehe...sorry I'm in SPY mood..SJ fighting!) ^^