5.

You Resemble Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rare night for all EXO's members since they didn’t have any schedule for that night. After eating dinner made by D.O., all of them just sat in the living room enjoying their time together.

Lay likes to talk with s. But as they are just young boys (or men), it is a normal thing that their conversation always lead to girl group's topic. And of course when they talked about girl group, it always ended with SNSD.

 

~~~*~~~

"I wish I could be closer to SNSD sunbaenims."

'Here it comes.' Lay sighed as he heard what Chanyeol just blurted out.

"But at least, you guys have special stages with TaeTiSeo sunbaenims." Xiu Min pointed at Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O.

"Unlike us, we don't have a chance at all."

"Hey, don’t include me and Tao! We will have a dance stage with Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon sunbaes in the next concert." Kai said in excited tone.

"No, It can't be."

"It’s true, Chen ge." Tao slightly said.

"Wow, six of you are really daebak!" Baekhyun looked at them, could not hide his jealous face.

"So, you already had 3 stages with TaeTiSeo sunbaes. Did you guys talk much in practice and backstage?" Suho asked out of his curiousity.

"Yes, of course!" Sehun smiled. "Taeyeon noona and Tiffany noona is really friendly."

"Right!" D.O nodded his head in agreement.

"But…" Sehun continued. "I think Seohyun noona is a little too hard to approach."

"Eventhough she is friendly and care about us, but there is always a kind of an awkward feeling around us." Chanyeol said.

"Yes, I think so too." D.O. nodded his head again.

 

Lay smirked, imagining how the members would be get jealous at him for being friend with the girl who is hard to approach by them.

 

"To tell the truth, I don’t have any problem with that. Even though she is hard to approach but that is what I like about her. A quite girl, you know…"

 

'What? Luhan ge, why you?'

 

"Yeah. She is not bad actually. She has a pretty smile for sure!" Chanyeol added while fantasizing and grinning.

 

'That tall kid…'

 

"And she looks like an angel."

 

'Of course she looks like an angel! But D.O., you're not in the position to talk like that about her.' Lay’s mood now started to go down.

 

"She is just perfect. Of all the SNSD noonas, Seohyun noona is the best."

 

'That maknae! You're the one who said that she was hard to approach but now you said she was the best?!'

 

"Can we talk about other topic?" Lay suggested but no one seem to listen.

 

"Yes, Seohyun noona is good, but to me, Taeyeon noona is a little better."

 

'That good Baek ah, Taeyeon noona is suit you.'

 

"What about you, Kris hyung?" Chen asked the leader, after notice that he had been kept quite for a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter