Run Yesung! Run!

The Bookstore

 

Kyuhyun tapped his fingers to the rythim of the song playing on the radio. 

He looked at the clock

5:45pm 

Where was Yesung?

He won't come Kyuhyun, he just said that yesterday because he didn't want you to feel bad. Just deal with it, a guy like him wouldn't like a guy like you. 

Kyuhyun's mind had been playing with him all day, he had been always a very shy and insecure person that's why he wouldn't stop thinking that Yesung would never look at him the way he did. He looked around and saw the store was almost empty, Sungmin had left an hour ago (he was a lazy bastard according to Kyu) and it was his turn again to close the store, so he began gathering his things. 

 

Oh, our dear and innocent Kyuhyun. Let's see why Yesung is taking so long~



 

 

. . !

Why is there too much traffic? I have 15 minutes to get there before the store closes. 

There you have it! Yesung was stuck in traffic. The poor boy had worked double that day so Heechul would let him leave early, all his effort went down the drain when he got out of work at 4:30 pm only to be stuck in traffic.

He was just a block away from the store, he found a parking spot near and parked there, looking at his clock, only 3 minutes before the closing time. He ran as fast as he could praying that he would be there on time, but it seems luck was not on his side today, an old woman asked him for help and being the good boy he is he helped the old lady cross the street. When the woman was safe at the other side of the road he glanced at his clock again, 1 minute left. Yesung ran as fast as he could, finally reaching his destination, bumping his head against the door as he tried to open it. 

He was late.

It was closed.

He cursed and bend down to gain his breath. Why did he had such bad luck? it wasn't fair. He cleaned the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand as he got up to leave.

"Yesung?" 

Surprised he turned around only to find big brown orbs staring at him with the same expression.

"Kyuhyun! I'm so sorry, I got out of work early but I didn't know there was going to be a lot of traffic at this hour, and then and old lady asked me for help and there were only three minutes left and-"

"Yesung, it's alright. I understand" he said smiling at the elder."Let's go eat something, there's a small restaurant around the corner. We can come later to get the book. I have the key so we can return, unless you are busy and you have to leave now. I understand" a small blush appeared on Kyuhyun's face, he scratched his head nervously waiting for the other's reply.

"Yeah sure! I promised you I would invite you to dinner, so let's go" 

Kyuhyun grinned happily

"Alright! let's go" both of them walked to the restaurant, it was a small place but it looked comfortable. When they arrived a woman took them to their table, she was being too friendly with Yesung. But as always, the turtle head didn't notice that, he was happy that he would have dinner with his beloved Kyuhyun, who by the way was glaring at the woman. She left without first touching Yesung's shoulder, Kyuhyun could only clench his fists under the table.

"She likes you" Kyu blurted out

"What?" Yesung looked at him confused

"You didn't notice the way she looked at you? She even touched your shoulder!" Yesung smiled amused

"Is Kyuhyunnie jealous?" the boy didn't answer; he just turned his face to avoid meeting Yesung's gaze

"O-of course I'm not jealous. Why should I be jealous?" Yesung chuckled; Kyu looked really cute with those pink cheeks. Maybe  I do have a chance with him.

After a while a waiter arrived and took their order, while they waited for their food to arrive they talked about their hobbies and their work. Yesung learned that Kyuhyun loves reading and writing and that’s the reason he ended up working in a bookstore. He also learned that he liked music and he told him he worked at a music store and that he liked singing but his voice wasn’t good enough although his friend Ryeowook always told him he had a beautiful voice.

“I’d like to hear you sing” Kyu said as they walked out of the restaurant.

“Y-you want to hear me sing? W-why? I told you I’m not that great!” A blushing Yesung looked at his feet.

“I don’t believe you. Maybe next time you can sing for me” the younger stated before he walked ahead of Yesung, taking his keys out of his pocket to open the empty bookstore.

Next time? Does that mean he wants to see me again?

“Hyung, are you going to stay there?” Yesung looked at the boy and shook his head rushing to the entrance of the store.

 



 

A/N: YOU CAN ALL KILL ME IF YOU WANT OTL I'M SO SORRY!!! I had to work a lot on homeworks and projects that I didn't had the time(or inspiration) to finish and to post this ;^; I decided to make it of 4 chapters, right now I'm working on the last one and I promise this time I won't take months to update OTL I want to finish it for Sunday ^^ I already know how to end it, thank you all for your suggestions! It was of real help :D Now I'm going to continue writing... OH! and for all of you KyuSung lovers don't forget to ask your questions here: http://ask-kyusung.tumblr.com/

Thanks again for your comments and subscriptions (: