My lucky day

The Bookstore

 

I was standing behind the counter of “SuJu books,” the bookstore where I work. My shift had ended an hour ago, but I was still here working extra time for my own reasons. The clock marked 4:55pm. It was almost time for him to arrive.
 
Today is the day when I will finally see Yesung again. He’s supposed to be here at 5 o’clock… Wait! I know what you’re thinking, and NO I am not a stalker, let’s say I have a small crush on the guy. OKAY FINE! I’ve had a BIG Crush on him since last week. What? I t was love at first sight you know? No, I’m not cheesy! It’s the truth. I can still remember the day I met him…
 
“Psht, I was supposed to leave an hour ago, but Nooo, my boss told me I had to arrange the new books and place them on the right shelf. This is so unfair! He never pays me for working extra.” I thought, it was always the same with my boss, he would order me around and at the end he would excuse himself with something stupid so he won’t pay me for staying over time. 
 
I was standing in front of the “sci-fi” shelves, fixing the new book of the author Kim Young woon, named “Robots vs. Aliens,” which by the way it’s a very lame book, I don’t know how these people become best sellers with stupid stories like this, but anyways, I was minding my own business when I feel a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw the iest guy in the world. He had black hair which contrasted with his white, milky skin. His eyes were dark with a beautiful glow in them. The man was just perfect. I was so busy admiring the guy’s features that I didn’t hear anything he had just said.
 
“I’m sorry; could you repeat what you said?” I could feel a blush creeping on my face
 
“I asked if Park Jungsu’s new book has arrived yet?”  Omg! His voice! I think I’m gonna melt here! Aksdafla. Stop it Kyuhyun! You’re acting like a crazy fangirl
 
“I’m sorry, but the book it’s scheduled to arrive next week.  But if you leave your name and phone I can…I mean we can call you to let you know when it’s here.”  Damn! I feel so stupid, but he makes me so nervous I can barely talk.
 
“Really!?” he’s smiling at meeee!!! OH GOD! I’m gonna have a heart attack!
 
“Why don’t you go to the counter, ask for Sungmin, tell him I send you and give him your info” 
 
“Thanks a lot…um”
 
I’m so stupid! How did I forget to give him my name?
 
“Kyuhyun”
 
“Ah! Kyuhyun-sshi thank you very much. I’m Yesung. I guess I’ll be seeing you next week then” he turned around and left my sight.
 
And now I’m here daydreaming of our meeting a week ago. Aish! Yesung! Where are you? It’s past 5 and you haven’t shown your pretty face.
 
“Relax Kyuhyun, maybe something happened on his way here.” 
 
I felt a hand on my shoulder and instantly knew it was Sungmin hyung. Wait! How does he know about my secret? I haven’t told anyone about my crush, I don’t want them to laugh at me.
 
“Oh! Hey hyung! What are you talking about? Hehehe!” Okay Kyuhyun, play dumb.
 
“You know what I’m talking about!” He smiled at me.
 
“Seriously! I don’t know what you mean” Time for BabyKyu to arrive! Activate Super Innocent Smile in 3…2…1…
 
“You know that doesn’t work on me, right?” 
 
“Well, I didn’t lose anything just for trying” Aish! I’m doomed. There’s no way out of this!
 
“Don’t worry Kyuhyunnie, I bet Yesung will be here soon.” He winked.
 
“Why are you so sure about that?” Does Sungmin know something?
 
“Because I’m a magician! Lol!! No. Actually, it’s because you’re really obvious.  That’s how I knew about your secret crush”
 
“WHAT!? Explain! What do you mean “Obvious”? “ Was I really like that? If that’s true then omg! What if Yesung noticed and that’s why he’s not here yet? Probably he’s hiding waiting for me to leave!!! 
 
“No Kyuhyun. He’s not hidden outside waiting for you to leave”
 
“Seriously hyung, are you sure you’re not a magician?” He’s starting to scare me.
 
“I told you! You’re TOO obv- HEY! Look! He’s here!”
 
I turned around at an incredible speed, just to see the man of my dreams, wait, scratch that, THE love of my life entering the front door. He was wearing sunglasses, a gray v-neck shirt, dark skinny jeans and black combat boots. Damn! He looks HOT! 
 
Okay Kyuhyun, this is your chance, do not mess up. Just act like if it was any other day.
 
Yesung Removed his glasses and went straight to the counter. He was looking very agitated like if he had been running.
I grabbed a magazine and acted as if I was reading it.
 
“Hello. Kyuhyun, right?” don’t forget to breathe Kyuhyunnie! 
 
“Oh! Hi Yesung. “ I gave him a smile.
 
“I’m sorry I was late. But my boss wouldn’t let me leave earlier. I came as fast as I could, because I know you guys close at six.” How cute! He’s apologizing! Even if he had arrived when we were closed I’d still be here waiting for him.
 
“Don’t worry about it. Let me go to the back and get your book. Since you pre-ordered it, you got the special edition. It has a hard cover and the sides of the pages are gold. And it includes a poster.” 
 
“Really? That’s great!” he flashed a smile and I could feel my hear skipping a beat. 
 
“uh…uh…yeah. Let me go get it.” I walked to the back of the store to retrieve the book from the boxes of the new arrivals. When I got back to the counter, I saw a flustered Yesung talking to Sungmin.
 
“Um…Is there a Problem?” I asked him
 
“Oh you’re back! I was just talking to Yesung-hyung. But my shift’s over so I’m leaving now, It’s your turn to close the store so don’t forget to do it, okay? Bye hyung! It was nice meeting you” What? But my shift was over 2 hours ago! Stupid hyung!  I will get back for this.
 
Sungmin walked away leaving a blushing Yesung and a very confused ME. Seriously, what’s up with that guy? Oh! I almost forgot about Yesungie.
 
“Here’s your book and your poster, which will be a total of $50 dlls.” Aww I don’t want him to leave.
 
“Oh! I’m so sorry! It seems I forgot my wallet at the office. I was so  worried on getting here on time I must have left it there.” YES! That means he has to come again! 
 
“It’s fine, you can come tomorrow. It’s not like the book’s gonna grow feet and run away. I’ll keep it away so my partners don’t sell it by mistake” I flashed him one of my best smiles.
 
“Really? Would you do that for me?” AAAHHH!! HOW CUTE CAN THIS GUY BE!!! Someone tell him to stop! I hope he doesn’t notice my blush. 
 
“Yes, I care…I mean, we care a lot for our customers hehe”
 
“Then I’ll come back tomorrow around this time! And to pay you back for this, I’ll invite you to dinner tomorrow night. And I won’t accept a NO for an answer.”  Please tell me I heard him right? Am I having a date with him tomorrow? Askjdfkae! Someone call 911 cause I’m gonna die from a heart attack! Wait idiot! You haven’t answered him!
 
“That sounds great! I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then” YES!
 
“See you tomorrow Kyuhyunnie~”  He called me Kyuhyunnie! 
 
He waved at me and left the store.
 
I can’t wait for tomorrow.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for being late!!! I had a busy week end x3 I know it's short and kinda of crappy but I promise the second chapter will be longer and more entertaining C: hahaha Tomorrow I go back to school! It's my first day in college D: I'm so nervous! But I will take my laptop so on my free time I will continue writing (: so, I might be uploading the next chapter on Friday, and depending on how the second chapter turns out I'll decide If I make it a longer story. 
Thanks to all the subscribers and for the comments (: 
 
Oh! and If you want to message me here's my Tumblr kekeke~
 
http://sujusuperholic.tumblr.com/
 
Love you all <3