Bachelorette

Japjae

 All good things must come to an end so the cliche goes and theirs had. Hyoyeon hung on Junho's neck. She did not want to let him go when he brought her back. The girls had to pry her off him as he bade her farewell. His group was going on tour and they may not see each other for a few weeks. "Pull yourself together" Seohyun ordered once they were in"
"You are so bossy for a macknae" Jessica commented and turned to Hyoyeon who had pulled herself together, "So how as it?"
Hyoyeon held up her hand, "Ladies, I am engaged!" There was a rock on her left third finger. First silence, then all the girls spoke at once."Let me see"
'OMG! This is a Lillian Guerrerio design"
"Did you do it?"
"What prompted it"
"How did he propose?" Hyoyeon held her hand up
"Girls, girls ,may I speak. Yes it is a Guerrero, he proposed over dinner. Whether we did it or not is not your affair"
"They did it" Taeyon muttered to Yuri and Hyoyeon only smiled 
"Alright girls, you all know what this means?" Sooyoung who had been quiet the whole time, stood up and announced, "Bachelorette party!"
"What? No, unhunh" Hyoyeon was already shaking her head but the others were nodding, "Uh huh. Yes. We need to plan. We will do the engagement party after the concert in Manila".
      In their room, Sooyoung was sitting in the dark, staring at space. She was trembling violently and was fighting to regain control of it. All the others had already gone shopping and she remained behind to get the house ready. She did not have the strength. Eventually, she got up and did what she had to do. It was a party only for SNSD, so an all girl affair. The girls were dressed in the skimpiest and trashiest outfits possible. The lady of the moment herself, was convinced to wear an Aphrodite costume. From afar, it was a long, plain salmon colored robe, held together by a gold band on one shoulder. On closer inspection, it was so sheer, you could see her convertible bra and matching (for once) . They were a hot fire engine red, you could not miss through the robes in good light. Yoona, had Hyoyeon sit in the middle of their living room, on her actual throne they got for the occasion. Her eyes were blindfolded and by then the girls were so drunk they could barely remain upright. Hyoyeon herself was laughing loudly and gleefully because Yoona;s hands were so unsteady when trying to get her blindfold on. The stripper came and Hyoyeon heard a collective groan. Was the guy that ugly or what? She finally understood why her members sounded disappointed when she felt a soft body brush against hers. It was a woman! Hyoyeon resolved to enjoy it but she was rather disappointed as well. Their party ended at around 2am and in their bedroom, Hyoyeon hugged Sooyeon as the latter came in. "Thank you so much for doing all this Sooyoung. You are the best friend a girl could ever ask for".
    Of course Super Junior found out and cornered them. "The nerve" Leeteuk, their leader said, "to propose without going through the proper channels. What are we, chopped liver?"
"And they had a party without us"Ryewook noted
"Did he force you... to do anything you didn't want to do?" Siwon finally asked
"No he did not force me Siwon"Hyoyeon said. "I love him and immediately my contract ends, we are getting married"
"Junho is a very lucky guy Hyoyeon" Siwon said, meaning it as he hugged her. Being a strong christian, he wanted that too and he envied Junho having a girl grounded like Hyoyeon and not dazzled by the celebrity lifestyle. He was slow and missed his chance but accepted and endured it gladly.
"Break this up, all this mushy stuff" Yesung said and continued. "Your girls gave you a party, now it is our turn, our way". Hyoyeon looked on with dismay. A super junior party was worthy of proper tabloid fodder, no matter how tame. But if her oppas wanted to do it, oh well.
Leeteuk got Junho on the phone through Chansung and proceeded to read him the riot act, then congratulated him and finally informed him he was to attend his engagement party. Junho tried to explain s were throwing him a bachelor party, but Leeteuk pulled the age card. "As you hyung, see you there Junho, or else" and he hung up. Junsu heard and asked, "Scrap the bachelor's party?"
Junho  noddded, "Scrap the bachelor's party".