Hurt

Japjae

After two months of that whirlwind, the first thing the girls did when they got home was order ddukppoki, spicy rice cakes. Hyoyeon was in a great mood because tomorrow Junho was coming to pick her up and whisk her away romantic. The girls were . they were both happy and envious at the same time and Yuri told her, "You better enjoy it or else?"
"Are you going to do it?" Sunny asked and Sooyoung came over to listen
"Hey how can you asked that?" Hyoyeon replied tapping her wrist. Sunny shrugged, "Well I want to know"
"We'll see. I don't know yet" Hyoyeon said enigmatically as the other girls oohed.
"Well I for one think you should carry protection just in case" the ever pragmatic macknae announced
"And how would you know about such things madam?'Taeyon demanded
"I read about it. Plus my mother always reminded me how babies can slow down your career" Seohyun informed them
"But I want one."Hyoyeon said, "You all know my dream of being a wife and a mother and I think Junho is the one"
Tiffany came closer to Hyoyeon and said, "We know but I thinl you should wait a little. Ride out the hallyu wave and then settle down. Is Junho pressuring you?
"Oh no never"
"You see then. He loves you and we are all so young. Go on your trip, enjoy yourself, but make no life changing decisions while there". The others nodded in agreement. Sooyoung had not said a word through out. That night, in their room Hyoyeon whispered to Sooyoung in the dark, "I am so excited I cannot even talk"
"But you are now" Souyoung was waspish and Hyoyeon frowned
"Is everything ok?'
"I am sorry, I think I am just a teensy bit jealous of you" Sooyoung finally said. Hyoyeon laughed softly not to wake the others.
"Jealous? Of me? Sooyoung you are a flipping model. You have guys at your feet. You snap your fingers and they are at your beck and call. You can have anyone you want. I don't know why you don't."
"Cause I am never sure if it is for me or for something else"
"Bullcrap" Hyoyeon said without heat, "You are from a good family and your parents are fabulously wealthy. They have set you up on numerous dates, which I have attended as well, at your bequest, may I remind you. And you shut them all down. Handsome, well to do, responsible men that I would have jumped at if I had not met Junho". Hyoyeon turned and faced her roomate as she asked, "Seriously though, Sooyoung what are you looking for in a man? What do you want? Junho wanted to set you up with Nichkhun. You know what a sweetheart he is"
" Yeah but Wooyoung isn't. He will never share Nichkhun."
"True true. What about Seungho and those gorgeous lips" she moaned and Sooyoung giggled. "Does Junho know you fantasize about Seungho's lips?"
"Not as much as he knows I fantasize about Gikwang's" She replied smartly and Sooyoung teased, "You naughty naughty girl"
"Do not deviate Sooyoung. So what do you want?"
"When I know, I promise I will tell you Hyoyeon" and on that she turned away from Hyoyeon