Success

Japjae

 The concert had been amazing, the reviews said, so. The girls were lovely as usual and they had really improved in their choreography. Hyoyeon was hailed once more as a dancing queen to her boyfriend's delight. Tiffany had hurt herself so she did less choreography but she held up very well. She was also one of the MCs and did a very good job in english and korean. All in all Taeyon, the leader, was very proud of her girls. After the concert, a party was held for them at SM and their male counterpart Super Junior made sure it was one they will always remember. The girls had changed into less flamboyant and more comfortable outfits and Hyoyeon was at the buffet table wondering were to start, when she felt a pair of strong arms surround her and a beautiful voice whispered in her ear, "You were amazing out there babe".
She turned around to see the lovely face of the love of her life, Junho. He was a member of 2PM, an amazing athlete, singer, and lyricist. Gorgeous to boot, especially with his red hair. But more than that he shared her love of dancing. When they were together, they spent more time dancing than making out. She wrapped her arms around him and said, "Tell me more"
They were swaying to the soft beat of the music playing as they talked, "You were..." and he went on to whisper outrageous things in her ear that got her giggling none stop. She was about to ask for more when the super circumspect macknae, Seoyhun, came over and hissed, "Can you both save that for later? We are in public, please behave". 
Hyeyeon quickly pulled away from Junho as Seohyun gave her one last look from her tall height and left. Junho still held her though, as he said darkly, "Someday, that girl will get it and I know exactly who to give it to her"
"What do you mean, love?" Hyeyeon asked perplexed
"I mean Seohyun needs a good hard-" Hyeyeon quickly covered his mouth as she said giggling again, "I know what you mean. Come let's go join the others" She ordered with a peck on his lips. He groaned as he followed her. They were watching Shindong and Eunyuk perform a parody when someone whispered to Junho from above, "She was amazing wasn't she?"
Junho looked up at Soohyoung. The girl was so darn tall, sometimes he felt emasculated by her. She looked like a model, no matter what time of the day. He knew cause he had come to see his girl once, in the wee hours of the morning and Soohyoung had opened the door for him. Her face was not even swollen from sleep. She was slender and never gained weight, no matter how she ate. So her mates called her "ShikShin", meaning food god. On top of that beautiful body, rested a beautiful face face supported by a long slender neck. Despite all that was pleasing to the eye, she never did anything for Junho. He had never once been tempted by her. He attributed it to the fact that for someone so feminine, she was darn right masculine in her behaviour. She was not afraid to speak her mind, was ready to get physical if necessary and he had seen her yell at men bigger than her on more than one occasion. She was a very scary girl. Unlike his lovely Hyoyeon who was the epitome of feminine. She was petite, voluptuous and even when upset, she remembered she was a lady.
"Yes, yes she was" Junho replied as they both gazed at Hyoyeon who had finally joined Eunyuk and Shindong in the performance.
"I was thinking of us going on a weekend to celebrate this" Junho said and Soohyoung whipped her head around, "You can't. We have rehearsals, promotions, photoshoots and most of it will be in Europe"
"But she can find time to squeeze me-"
"She can't" Soohyun cut in. Junho hated that. Whenever he tried to plan something for him and Hyoyeon, Soohyoung shut him down and it irked him she had so much say in the matter. Hyoyeon had explained to him that despite her being older than Sooyoung, Sooyoung was her sunbae. Soohyun was recruited before her and protected her from bullies among other trainies. Their friendship was solidified when they both made it as SNSD members and now they were roommates. Sooyoung was less naive than she was so she often deferred to her on professional decisions. Plus Sooyoung had never once stirred her wrong. Which is how Junho knew that there was no point in talking to Hyoyeon right now. If Sooyoung said no, chances were, Hyoyeon would too. It was like a flipping menage a trois and he was not even enjoying the perks