Happy Valentine's Day~

Who Cares About Valentine's Day?!

A/N: i dont know if its because this story is bad but i dont see any comments TT

anyways, this is the end of the story, im sad that its ending but, all stories have an ending ^^ enjoy it and it wouldnt hurt you guys is you commented even once rite? xD mehh ^^

***

“Do you think their going to come?”

“Definitely! Both of them would want to know why the hell they sent each other presents!”

“True…but isn’t this a bit mean towards our friends?”

“What are you talking about?! We’re helping them! They’ve been single for way too long!”

*

Junhyung walked into Seoul Park with his hand clutching onto the note and the necklace, trying to find Miyoung. Did she really think that he wouldn’t recognise her writing?!

“Where the hell is she…!”

“Junhyung!” He froze. He was hoping that this wouldn’t happen. He turned around slowly and saw Hyejae walking towards him, her hair swaying along with the current of the wind and on her hand, was the same thing he had in his hand; a long velvet box and the letter.

Crap!He thought to himself and then gave Hyejae a smile as she closed in on him.

“You and Dongwoon are so dead when I see you guys…” He muttered to himself just ask Hyejae said up to him, her eyes seeking answers.

“What, the hell, is, this?”

*

“Oh gosh. I knew it couldn’t be you!” Hyejae said while putting one hand on her forehead and then looking outside of the window in a small café they had found.

“Yeah…Miyoung has been trying to get me with another girl since Y-“ Junhyung stopped talking abruptedly as he was about to mention her name. He prayed silently that Hyejae won’t make him finished the sentence.

She didn’t.

She stood up from her seat and looked down at Junhyung.

“Well, it’s been nice seeing you again. I should go. I don’t have any business here anymore. Good by Mr. Junhyung and hope you find you’re a good Valentine!” Hyejae said and then was about to turn and leave when Junhyung stood up and grabbed her arm. She turned to face him with a frown and an eyebrow raised.

Junhyung swallowed and his head began to race about how he should tell her that he wanted her to be with her the whole day.

“Why don’t we…why don’t we…” He cursed himself for being so weak.

“Why don’t we what?” Hyejae said to him and then he gave her a weak smile and said, quietly,

“Why don’t we just spend the day together like they wanted us to…?”

Junhyung saw Hyejae’s eye widened at the suggestion and he was 100% positive that she was going to reject him but, instead, she smiled and nodded.

“Why not?”

*

8pm. Walking home after they had just finished dinner – Black bean paste noodles + Kimchi

“Oh, my gosh! My mouth is burning right now!” Hyejae said as she opened , stuck out her tongue and fanned them. Junhyung laughed.

“Hey!” Hyejae said as she shoved him playfully. Junhyung turned to face Hyejae and was about to shove her back when his eyes laid on her lips.

Junhyung turned around, embarrassed. What the hell am I doing?! After today, I’m never going to see her again! Don’t you dare fall in love with her Yong Junhyung! He said to himself.

But then, another voice sounded in his ear.

But I want her in my life!

Junhyung turned to face Hyejae again and saw move. He assumed that she was speaking to him. Hyejae suddenly turned to him and gave him a questioning look, her hands on her hips.

“I take it that you didn’t hear what I had been saying for the past minute or two?” Junhyung gave her an apologetic smile and shook his head.

“Sorry.” Hyejae shook her head and then repeated herself,

“My apartment is right over there. You can go home now.” Hyejae said and then turned her whole body around, blocking Junhyung’s path.

“Good bye.” She said and then turned around and walked away. Junhyung stood there and watched her leave but then, he began to ran to her and then grabbed her, turning her around roughly.

He crushed his lips against hers and held her close to him, feeling her heart beat quicken against his own. He felt her struggled for a few seconds, hitting his arm but then she gave up and stopped doing anything. He let go of her, his arms encircling her waist.

He put his forehead on her own and then he spoke with a hoarse whisper,

“You can leave me just like a play toy but I can’t.” He saw her eyes widen and he was about to speak again but his phone vibrated with a text.

*

“Okay! Now’s the time to text him!”

-fumble-

“Hurry up!”

“Okay, okay!”

*

If you want to get a free inscription on the necklace we gave you two, go to the Tiffany shop downtown right now. They close at 8.30.

Junhyung suddenly felt the box he received his morning cut into him and then he looked down at Hyejae. He gave her a smile and he swore she blushed.

“Come on!” Junhyung suddenly said and then grabbed her hand and began to run towards downtown that is only 10 minutes away.

“Where are we going?!” Hyejae said to Junhyung as they continued running.

“To get our love inscribed!”

*

“Please inscribe at the front here “Our love began with dark chocolate and so, no matter how bitter love is, we will always have one and another.”.” The person across from the counter nodded and then took Hyejae’s necklace. Junhyung turned to her and held out his own.

“Do you want to inscribe your message for me here…or do you want us to have matching ones?” He said gently. Hyejae looked up and then gave him a small smile and in a small voice she said,

“I’ll write something different there.”

She walked in front of Junhyung and then asked for a piece of paper and a pen and then began to write feverishly.

The person behind the counter smile when she was done and then said,

“It will only take about 10 minutes.”

“Thank you.” The two of them said in unison. Junhyung looked down at Hyejae and she looked up at him. She blushed and looked away but Junhyung guided her head back to face him with his hand under her chin.

“I love you.” He whispered.

*

“Thank you!” Junhyung said as he collected his necklace and Hyejae took hers. He saw her open her box and take out the necklace. He smiled as he saw the inscription and then took it from her.

She looked up at him confused and then he smiled, turning her around so that her back was facing him.

“I’m just putting it on you dummy!” He put it on her neck and then turned her back around.

“It looks really nice on you…” He whispered and she smiled at him, blushing.

He took out his own and when his eyes rested on the message, he felt that he was going to cry. But, he didn’t.

He held out the necklace to her and said to her like a child,

“Put it on for me.”

She smiled and then nodded. When it was safely clasped on his neck, he touched it and then took her hand.

He kissed her lightly on her check and then whispered,

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”

*

“Oh, my Gosh! Thank you so much Dongwoon!” Miyoung flung herself onto Dongwoon with the ring he had gotten her on her hand.

“I’m glad you like it! I made it myself…I hope it’s good enough for you…” Dongwoon said guiltily as he hugged Miyoung back. She let go of him and gently pinched his nose,

“You know that I’ll love anything you get me.”

Dongwoon blushed and then hugged Miyoung again.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Miyoung.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you too Dongwoon…”

*

No matter whether or not is it through the blazing summer, the bitter winter, the blooming spring and the leafless autumn, I will love you.