The Fox and The Rabbit!

He, She and Ego

"Kwon Jiyong!!" a loud bang followed by a familiar loud husky voice waking the blonde guy up from his deep slumber. The guy opens his eyes lazily before pulling the blanket over his head. "Yah! Wake up dude!" the guy walks to the bed and pull the blanket away from him. "Urghh... Jeezz, what do you think you're doing TOP?!" he exhaled but still refuse to awake or opens his eyes. 

 

"We're going to class, duhh~!" the tall guy replied. "Yah, irreunna! You're mom is going to kill me if I can't get you up pronto!" he shook the guy up. Hearing the threat, Jiyong grunts. He despise his mother for using her powers to surpress others like this. One of the things that made him hates his mother more. "Arasso, arasso! Go get some breakfast while I wash up." he finally got to his feet. Half an hour later, Jiyong walks down the stairs all clean up and ready for his class. 

 

"Good, you finally up!" His mother greeted him at the dinner table. Jiyong rolled his eyes as he sit down. "Didn't think you really cared about your friends." she smirks. TOP felt a bit awkward hearing his mother's words. Jiyong drink his milk in one shot and angrily put down his glass. "I know right? I didn't think a university direcor like you would do such things like threating others." he replied sarcastically. TOP jaws dropped in hearing Jiyong's harsh replied. 

 

"Kaja, TOP!" Jiyong raise from his seat and stop TOP from eating his breakfast. "B-but... I haven't done yet!" he stutters, unwilling to leave the table just yet. "I'll buy you breakfast at the cafe. Let's go. I can't eat at the same table with her." he heads out. Director Kwon just sighed as she watch his son and friend walks out of the front door. It's hard to raise a kid alone after her husband died. The reason why Jiyong hates her so much is because, she kicked her husband out of their house and a few days later he was found dead in a motel. Jiyong literally blame it on his mother because of it. After that, Jiyong had turn bad. 

 

"Hey, G. When are you going to change dude?" TOP asked him as he drove the car down to the class. "What? You expect me to change? Change yourself!" Jiyong laughed. TOP shook his head. "I mean seriously. I'm not joking." he adds. "I know you're a good guy inside but acting all bad. I don't get why you help the boys when the came to you for help. I mean, if you're bad then you wouldn't have help with their love life." TOP continues. 

 

*BRAKES LOUDLY!*

 

"Arghhhh~!!!!!!!!" TOP shouts as he grab onto the car's dashboard. "ARE YOU NUTS?!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" he turned to Jiyong angrily. Jiyong just stared at him with indifferent look. "You do know how I hate to talk about those es! Why are you making me annoyed TOP? YOU OF ALL PEOPPLE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!" he shouts at his friend. TOP was taken aback. He knows the reason behind of why Jiyong being all mean to the girls that he been played with. It's because they wanted his money and not him. It's because they've been wanting his attention that the girls breaks others heart which makes Jiyong felt bad about it. 

 

"Mianhae..." TOP looked down. "Don't test my patience TOP. You know me well enough." he turned his attention to the road and drives off. He stops at the cafe and parked the car. "Come on, I'm hungry." he comes out from the car. TOP just followed him into the cafe. "Yo wassup bro!" a guy spotted the two who just walks in and waved at them. Others at the table turned to them. Jiyong smiled at them before joining them. 

 

"What are you guys doing down here?" TOP asked as he sit down. "Ask Seungri." the guy next to him said while pointing out to the one that waved earlier. He smiled sheepishly and looked around the cafe. It's still early and there's a few kids lingering around the cafe. His eyes caught the sight of Dara who is cleaning the tables. Jiyong followed Seungri's eyes as the guy keep staring at Dara. 

 

"Oh?" he remembered her. "The new lunch lady?" he smirks and nudged Seungri. "She's cute, don't you think?" Seungri asked for his opinion. "Wait! You doesn't even sound surprise. Did you know her already?" Seungri widens his eyes as he turned to Jiyong. "Hul, daebak! As expected from the Kwon Fox!" Daesung adds. Jiyong smirks. "I just came across her." he explain it short but others seems to be unsatisfied with his words. "She just sent the foods to my mother. Probably wanted to boast her." he adds. "Ah!" Seungri nods. "So..." he still stared at Jiyong. "What? Nothing happen. I was fooling around with Jessica at that time! And my mother came in." Jiyong told them.

 

"Kekekeke! Bad timing to get a new rabbit!" TOP laughed. "So, what's with her?" Jiyong asked Seungri. "It's just that she's been rejecting every single guy in the university since they've open." Daesung told Jiyong. TOP gaped and looked at Jiyong. Jiyong doesn't like girls who reluntlessly rejects without a good reason. "Who the hell does she think she is?" Jiyong scoffed. "That's what I said." Seungri whines. "Mwoya? Don't tell me you've been rejected too?!" TOP seems surprised. Daesung on his side nods. "Twice on top of that!" he adds fuel to the fire. 

 

"What do you think?" Seungri looked at Jiyong. "Game on." he replied. "Great! I bet she'll be yours in 2 weeks." Daesung said. "Yah, what are you saying?! This is Kwon Jiyong you're talking about!" Seungri fumes. "A week at least." he said. "Fine. A week then. But you'll do my assignment if you lose!" Daesung warns Seungri. "Have I ever lose before? NO! I'm sticking with what I said!" he confidently said it. "Yah! Odiga?!" Seungri shouts as Jiyong left the table. "He's off to chase da rabbit~!" TOP just watches JIyong walks away. 

 

 

JIYONG'S POV

 


I walk closer to the girl just watching her every moves as she walks to the food counter to help serve the food. I took a food tray and begin queueing up. That's when I notice that the queue is all male student who wanted her phone number. "I'd be lucky enough if she'd give me her number dude!" I heard a guy in front of me said to his friend. I just watch what's her reaction would be. 

 

"Excuse me, can you give me your phone number?" the guy asked when it's his turn. The girl just stood there watching him emotionless. "I'm sorry but if you're not going to pick anything just give way for others." she replied and looked at me. The two guys gasped and walks away from the counter. "That was very bold." I said. She didn't reply. So... You're playing hard to get eh? I smirks as I walk back to the table. 

 

The boys just looked at me, curiously in what I find. "What did you said to her?" TOP asked me. "Nothing. Just trying to see if she remembers me." I said. "And?" Daesung curiously asked. "It's weather she really doesn't know me or she's playing hard to get." he replied. "What's next??" TOP looked at me. I smirks. 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

This is tiring. Yes this job is but those boys keep pestering around me asking my name and phone number. Sighed... Suddenly, I felt chills as if someone is watching me. I turned around and found Chun Soo is just next to me. "Aigoo, Dara what are you doing dozing off?" he give me a sly smile. I took a few feet backwards as I realize that I drop the food to the floor. "I..." I looked at Jangmae who is staring furiously at me. I know she's jealous.

 

*CRASH!!!*

 

I turned my attention to the table of four. "Excuse me!!!" the blonde guy waved at me and I quickly dashed to him. At first I thought I was saved until I get there to see what's the ruckus is all about. "Is there something work?" I asked him. He scoofed. "You're asking me what's wrong? What's wrong is your food. What did you put it there?!" he yells at me. I was shocked. "What's wrong with the food??" I glances at the wasted food on the floor. These rich kids really doesn't know how to appreciate things.

 

"I don't like it! It's horrible!" he complain. "Then, should I get you something else?" I asked as polite as possible trying to control myself. "No thanks. My appetite is gone." he rolled his eyes. I felt my blood is boiling. "Why did my mother pick these people to be the new cafe owner? The food wasn't even that great." he continues. His mother?? My eyes widens. "Yah, don't you think you should tell this to your mother so they'll get fired?" his friend join in. "Dude, you need to save the student's wellfare." the tall one said. 

 

Wait a second! I think I remembered him! I gaped as images of half guy covered with towel emerge in my head. He's the director's SON!!!!!!!!  

 

I scoffed. "Mummy's boy." my mouth slipped. four sets of eyes glued on me, disbelief in what I just said. "What did you just said?!" he raises from his seat and stood in front of me. "You know what? You're the first customer to complain about the food we serve. I don't know if it's because something that we put or it's just you taste bud is malfunction. I tasted everything before hand and it tasted fine. We used the freshest raw material we can get to give nutritions to kids like you to continue and have a good life. But if it doesn't suit your taste then pick something else or go somewhere else!" I said. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Heol! Daebak!" Daesung gaped. TOP can see that Jiyong is annoyed by now. Even he didn't expect this to happen. Kwon Jiyong, you're the one who played with fire! "Huh!" Jiyong looked down. The three boys are curious of what his reaction would be. "Pfftt...Hahahahaha~! You've got guts! Don't you feel sorry for your mother?" Jiyong looked behind the girl. Dara turned around and found Jangmae rushes to the scene. "Yah! What are you doing?!! Quick apologize to him! He's the director's son for goodness sake!" Jangmae forces Dara to bow. Jiyong smirks. 

 

Chun Soo joins them. "Ahjumma, can I borrow you daughter since she owed me for forgiving her this one time?" he smiled slyly. "What do you think we are?! Trying to sell our precious daugther?!!" Chun Soo gives Jiyong a punch on his face. "Ahh!! Yeobo! What are you doing?!" Jangmae pulls Chun Soo away from Jiyong. Dara was astonished in seeing what Chun Soo just did. Jiyong glared at the three of them. "Kwenchana?" TOP help him up. "I'll have you fired!" Jiyong shouts and walks out of the cafe furiously followed by his friends. 

 

"G! Are you alright?" TOP stops him. Jiyong growls and kicka random stone. "Are you seriously going to make them fired?" Daesung looked at him. He wipes his bloody lips. "I'll do what I have to to make her bow to me!" he determinedly said as he stared back to the cafe.