bye.for now.but no!

My Girl

On board the plane flight to Incheon:

Youngbae’s POV:

It really, really breaks my heart. Seeing Jiyong cry his heart out this time, not on any girl but me, his best friend for more than a decade now made me feel that damn terrible, man. Sheesh… Jiyong really had this thing of making me feel guilty on something. But this time around, It’s high time I decide on something for myself, my future. Pshhhh....

End of POV.

After a few minutes, Youngbae wakes up to a sudden thud at the aisle to wear he was sitting near. He puts back his cap and peers, he was eager to check on who/what the culprit of the noise was. As he was about to stand up, he was stopped by the flight attendant. "Sorry sir, but we're currently having a slight turbulence, kindly take your seat and fasten your seatbelt." she smiled and turned back. "Uh, that was it?" Youngbae thought it was someone, he had no choice but to go back to his seat and follow what was told.

"Your going nuts man..." A cold, semi-high pitched voice suddenly popped out of nowhere. Youngbae almost jumped from where he was sitted the moment he heard the voice. He shifted his head and turned to the seat behind him, oh no...

"Jiyoooo......!!!!!" Youngbae couldn't help but blurt out loud his bestfriend's name, but Jiyong came in time to shut his mouth as he stood up from his seat. "You didn't have to be that loud!" Jiyong whispered and calmed him.

Youngbae was speechless, he was stuck for a moment staring in bewilderment in front of his bestfriend.

"wha...wait, how'd you get the tix and follow me here?!" Youngbae finally took out his seatbelt and paced to where Jiyong was sitting. "Don't ask that now, I have my ways...." Jiyong said and smiled. Youngbae couldn't find words to say, he was still in shock, "So, what brings you here man?" he asks. "Simple, I just wanted to make sure my man arrives safely." Jiyong replied and hugged YOungbae.

"Oh man, you didn't have to do that, I told you, I will be fine," Youngbae said and looked at Jiyong. "I know, i'm sorry, it's just that i feel that i'm still in denial in this whole you-leaving-us thing..." Jiyong said and looked down. Youngbae let out a laugh, "c'mon man! we sound like a couple breaking up! hahahaha!" Jiyong looked up and punched Youngbae at his side.

Both stopped laughing when a voice announced that they had just arrived and will be landing in a short while.

"We're here!" Youngbae points out to a huge sign a few meters below their landing site that read: INCHEON AIRPORT

*sorry for the late update and for keeping you waiting for a few weeks. i'm back! please do continues reading this fic. :)