what's inside?

My Girl

"But I like you..." Youngbae said the moment he wiped his tears that slowly formed under his eyes.

"Heyyyyy! wake up!" Seungri shakes his Hyung. Youngbae is again talking in his sleep.

"Jin jja?" Youngbae asks as he got up and sat from his bed, eyes still half open.

"Hyung, your scaring me. I thought you were talking to me..err.." Seungri glanced at Youngbae who is now fully awake.

Youngbae then grabs his hands and pulled him closer, "Tell me the truth man, what was I saying? It couldn't be..."

Seungri then interrupted him, "You were saying something like..... You like her..." and sighed.

Youngbae then covered his face with his hands "Oh, no.. not again..."

Seungri then put his arms around Youngbae, "Hyung, it's normal, c'mon, spill it...who's that new chick you've got?"

Youngbae grinned and slapped him hard he fell at the other side of the bed. Seungri immediately got up and scowled at his Hyung, "Yah! that's not how you should treat me! you should thank me since I did you a favor of saving your life from that 'love nightmare' you were about to have!"

RRRRrrriiiiiinnnnngggg!!!! The annoying sound of the alarm suddenly calmed both of them. Youngbae got up, kneeled and immediately grabbed the clock under their bed.

Just as he pulled the clock and checked on the time, 5.30am to be exact, he noticed a brown medium-sized box at the far end corner of the bed. He carefully moved his left hand and until it reached the box and quickly pushed it towards him.

Startled, Seungri went over to the side where Youngbae was, "Hyung, what's that?" he asked.

"Uh, oh, this?..." Youngbae then quickly shifts the box to the other side.

"Aish, Hyung! you can't hide anything from me. I'm your maknae remember? Fine, if your not gonna tell me what's with that box, I'll find it my way then." he then turned his back and walked back towards their bed.

"Fine, your right, I can't hide anything from you anymore you silly silly maknae!" Youngbae stood up and joined Seungri who just sat on the bed.

"This.... this box is something sacred to me." He then slowly showed the box to Seungri who then suddenly fixed his glare at the thing Youngbae was holding carefully.

*here i am again, with this Youngbae fic. let me know what you think about this readers! hwaiting! :)