Chapter 2 - teaser

He's My Brother.

 

The other male who had said the same thing I said looked away from me and left with the others he was with. I stared at him but shook my head when I heard my stomach rumble again. I left the lobby and stood outside staring out ahead of me.

 

Why was it so hot? Oh yeah, walking down ten flight of stairs would be the answer. I wiped the sweat running down my head with the sleeve of my shirt. With nowhere else to go I wandered down the street for a place to eat. I walked maybe three blocks before I found a place affordable to eat.

 

“I’ll have a bowl of ramen please.” I stated to the worker who came up to me for my order. The server looked to be a senior in college maybe even graduated. He nodded his head and wrote down my order. “I’ll have some water also, and that’s all.” He gave a weird look but left without saying anything. It’s probably because I remind him of a certain Korean idol who is currently working for a solo debut.

 

I got my order about ten minutes after I ordered, around that time a bunch of college students filled the restaurant. They were from the college I would be attending. I could tell from the stickers and keychains on the binders and keys. I scanned the crowd wondering how it would be going to school with these students. The chatted happily with each other talking about assignments and test. I felt lost and alone once again, just like the time when Jay came home and everyone only spent time with him instead of me.

 

“Your food is going to get cold.” I looked to the student who spoke to me. I was surprised to see that girl I bumped into earlier. She waved to me and sat down in front of me. I’m surprised on how bold she was. I expect this kind of act from girls who I know in America. I always though Korean girls were more innocent. “Sorry to be so brash but can I bother you for a bowl of ramen?” I stared at her with an open mouth. “Ah! I mean because I was rushed to leave my house cause I was going to be late. I would ask my friends but they don’t really like ramen so they went to eat at some expensive place. Please!” She placed both her hands together and begged me. I nodded and she smiled and sat down. She order some ramen for herself and then turned to me. “Hello I’m Song Eun Mi. I’m sorry to be such a bother.”

 

I watched her rub to back of her neck and bow her head. “It’s no problem at all. I’m sure I made you even more late then you should have been.” It’s not like I’m paying with my money anyway. Her food came out and we sat, ate, and chatted. “What year are you?”

 

“Second year.” That means  she’s older than me, since I'm transferring as a freshman. “What year are you?”

 

“First year.”

 

“That means I’m you sunbae. Thanks for treating me then. I’ll treat you to something some other time when I have cash on me.” She smiled and then continue to eat her bowl of ramen.


We finished, I paid, and then we took a walk since she thought it would be rude if she left right after I fed her. “Well thanks for keeping company, but I also have a favor for you.”

 

 

“What can I do for you?”

 

“Uh, can you show me the way to my apartment complex? I just moved here yesterday so I don’t really know the way back.”

 

“That’s fine. Do you have the address?” I pulled it out of my wallet and handed it over to her. “Oh!”

 

“You know where it is?”

 

“Yeah actually I live there with my mom and dad.” I really hope this isn’t the girl Jay called dibs on. That doesn’t really count does it? I mean he’s an idol over here, he can’t date. Plus dibs on girls seems like such a stupid thing. “Well I guess we can go home together then, right dongsae?”


“Yeah.”


(Author's Note) : Hello, and I'm sorry to my readers. I am a horrible author, I'm probably going to drop this story. I thank you guys for reading my story, and hope you find even better Jay park stories, and other stories in general. I'll finish this chapter at some other time in the week.