YAH! You! Watch the house for us...

When he's coming..

YEAH!!! updating baby~ :D hope you all love it~

*looking at the gif up above*.... MY TWINS!!! UGHHHHHHH!!! CAN'T! HOLD!!! DESIRES!!!

Please enjoy~ :D

 


 

Hi, It’s me. Jang Wooyoung again. 17, male, single. You know me, right? Hehe.. So, today.. It’s been a long day. First, I woke up this morning. The usual things, I wake up earlier than Junho, and also, I wake him up myself. The unusual things, I woke up in surprised, I fell from my bed, which I rarely do, I woke up Junho by my shrieking, which is not a method I usually use to wake him up, and the most unusual things is, a man, , but handsome, foreign like, muscles everywhere, sleeping beside me on my very own bed, surrounded by my stuffed animals. To be honest, and as a mere human, I was shocked. And so did Junho. I was shocked, scared, confused, embarrassed, and everything I couldn’t comprehend with my head. But being a Junho is even harder, he has that pissed off switch somewhere in his brain and it was by the man, whose name Nuchkhun Horvi—who? I don’t really remember his full name since it’s weird and hard to spell. And it maybe in another language and not possibly English either. I just remember the Nuchkhun part. Wait, it’s Nuchkhun or Nichkhun..? Um, better ask him later. And for real, he’s speaking about ghost and it’s not my very best subject at school. I hate ghosts and I hate Halloween. He said something about him being my guardian angel. Um, I don’t even know I have something like that, you know, it’s.. kinda fancy. And I was wondering if Bbiyak have one too. And going further with his explanation, he said, he loves me, and this thing is the reason why he made himself available for us to see.

 

But, really.. can he.. explain about the kind of situation we were having?

 


 

-a few minutes before-

 

“Huh?! Junho, where are you going!? Don’t leave me!”

 

And Junho did leave him, even he begged him not to.

 

It’s just, this strange young man with blonde locks starting to wake up and the word PANIC is the only thing alive in Junho’s head. He was thinking, since this man is waking up and not fully conscious, and , and probably a , and was targeting his beloved twin, and a lot of other negative ideas about this intruder, he could just beat him into a pulp with their dad’s baseball bat. Rotten baseball bat which naver used since maybe.. forever. And why the baseball bat, It’s a mystery.

 

Giving his thoughts a realization, Junho left his potential victim twinnie, Wooyoung, upstairs and quickly grab the his so-called, weapon. Um, kinda traditional I think, but yeah, let’s just say it’s a weapon, actually a very useful one in a situation like this.

 

Without wasting any time to think or even do a morning pee session like usual, Junho with his fast feet went back upstairs and hope he could safe Wooyoung from this burglar.

 

“Yah! Don’t touch my br—“

 

CLANG

 

And the weapon was falling into the ground. Dramatically.

 

“…. Oh, hello there, Yunho, hehe..”

 

“..Hhh.. hhnn.. h hyung..”

 

Seeing what he saw, Junho can only be even more shocked, and dropped his jaw. The view after all, not very pleasing, whether you see it in the morning nor the night. Just.. need some mosaic kind of censor here and there. And the most problematic thing is, Junho’s the one seeing it.

 

YOU DARE KISS MY WOODONG?!!?

 


 

-A few minutes later-

 

“I.. could you repeat yourself?”

 

“I fall in love with Wooyoung and I can’t stand it anymore, that’s why I’m here.”

 

“No, no! Before that!”

 

“About me being Wooyoung’s guardian angel?”

 

“……………………. Woodong..”

 

“Yeah, Junho?”

 

“Please, tell me this is just a dream.”

 

Innocent and full of curiosity. The main element on Wooyoung’s mind. The thing that control most of his action and thoughts. The thing that also make him loved by many people. But this thing, sometimes makes him look stupid either. Just look at him, pinching his own chubby cheek and another hand of his is pinching her brother’s.

 

“Ow! Wooyoung~”

 

“I was just checking~ And.. this is not a dream, Ho-hyung..”

 

“………….. Should we even believe your story..? Err..”

 

“Nichkhun.”

 

Well, should he even ask the stranger something like that?

 

“I hope you will, we can’t tell lies so, I’m just able to telling the truth. Hehe..”

 

“…Mgghh…”

 

Hmm? The sound? The sound above? Oh, there’s just Junho being confused and keep glaring at Nichkhun the said ange and growling like that.

 

“Hehe.. Oh, isn’t it the time for you two to get to school..?”

 

“Huh? Y-Yah! Woo, It’s 8AM already!! Let’s take a shower!!”

 

“Jinjja!? Aish!”

 

“And you! Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, stay here and do nothing, or I’ll kill you with that baseball bat!”

 

After finishing his sentences while pointing his finger on Nichkhun, they rushed into the bathroom. Even though the 8AM is passed already, and practically made them late for school, Wooyoung still thinking about this guy. His curiosity beats him and he’s questioned himself whether he really can trust this guy. He’s too suspicious, yet, you can’t doubt the sincerity in his eyes and his charming smiles, quite a dilemma indeed. And having this all things mixing in his limited brainwork, Wooyoung stole a glance on his guardian angel. And fortunately, Nichkhun felt that, he’s really a bubbly kind of fellow, so he’s just smile and wave into him without any hesitation, he loves him anyway. And without realized, such an act enough to make our Woodong blushed.

 

And.. I forgot that our Woodong is also a careless young teenager.

 

DUGH

 

“A! ……………..khhh…”

 

“Woodong?! What happened?! You! Bucky! Stay where you are!”

 

“Um, alright..”

 

“Uhhh, hyung.. hiks.. I bumped myself on the wall.. sniff..”

 


 

-the next few minutes than earlier-

 

“So, we’re gonna lock you from outside, understand?”

 

“Yes, sir. Hehe..”

 

He was being ordered and he just keeps smiling like the happiest person on Earth. Isn’t he angelic?

 

“Don’t.do.anything, just sit on the living room and go watch some news or whatever.”

 

“Do you know how to change the channel?”

 

“With the remote? I know, Wooyoung, I always see you using that remote, please don’t worry..”

 

And~ That pinky color appeared again on Wooyoung’s cheeks.

 

“Right, right, we’re late already~ Let’s go, twinnie!”

 

“Arrasseo~”

 

“Um, Wooyoung?”

 

“Huh..?”

 

The kid whose name being called, unconsciously turned his head and see towards his suddenly-house-keeper-wanna-be. Suddenly, a hand reached out, and the warmth is surrounding the chocolate haired boy’s cheek. Honestly, it’s a comfortable feeling to be felt.

 

“Take care.”

 

A few made by the gentle thumb. And the hand owner had just successfully casting a blushed spell on Wooyoung.

 

“..Thanks..”

 

A very whispery word, almost not audible, yet it successfully made our Nichkhun has the urge to kiss him some more, and then self-destroying the idea because he thought, this is not a right time on a right situation. He just doesn’t want to make things even worse than they already have. It’s good already having the Hwang-jae trust him with the house.

 

After exchanging a couple of words with Nichkhun, his thoughts were back at how late he is for school. They morning is chaotic already and the last thing he wanted to do is having a detention waiting.

 

“Come on, Woo~ Jump on the bike~”

 

“But isn’t today—“

 

“Pay me back later, just hurry~”

 

It was settled since they still have that traveler parents living with them and bought that bike for their fifth birthday, that they will always changing seat when they go to school. And it’s been Junho’s habit to take over the driver’s seat whenever something as bad as ‘late for school’ happens.

 

“Aish, what kind of morning is this?!”

 

“Hell, I didn’t know either, hyung, still can’t believe this is not a dream..”

 

“Me either.. I’ll kill him if he’s burning down our house!”

 

“Kekeke~ No way, dude!”

 

The kid admitted himself that Nichkhun’s presence was really suspicious, well, he popped out of nowhere and you’re not thinking he’s suspicious? But, somehow, magically, unbelievably, and don’t know how, they trusted him their house. Can’t say anything, it’s their decision, but most people, didn’t do this. It’s either stupid of just lack of intelligence. But school goes first.

 

“Uph! Yah, Junnie~ Don’t go braking like that~”

 

“……………… What if he’s.. really going to burn out house down..?”

 


YAY!! So? :D Thank you for you guys that read it~ i hope you love it~ XOXOXO