Eyy.. who are you mister..?

When he's coming..

So, yeah, i reauploaded this story~ :*

Anyway, please enjoy~ :D

 


 

I’m Jang Wooyoung, I’m 17 years old, I live with my older twinnie, Junho. My parents are going on a Europe tour and they said they would stay there for the next few years without even thinking about taking us with them. I would lie if I’m not mad at them for treating us like this, but that’s what you get from a happy-go-lucky parents that like travelling like them. Junho and I have gotten used to it anyway. We’re sophomores and do quite well at school. Especially Junho, he studies well and scored great. He’d never been in less than third rank in every year. I love him so much and he loves me too. We sometimes share a kiss or just a hug, but it’s not a big deal since we’re brothers, nothing more. I know he’s straight and so do I. I love dancing and I got a lot of praises from it. Even the seniors on the dance club often ask me to teach them some moves. I’m proud of it. I have a chicken pet I named Bbiyak. He’s so adorable. I hope he’s getting bigger soon so Junho wouldn’t be afraid to touch him anymore because Junho said Bbiyak looks so fragile that he’s afraid he’ll crush it. Oh, I have best friends, they’re Yoseob-ah, Doojoon-ah, and Min-ah. They’re Junho’s too. We often play and eat lunch together. My room is quite bigger than Junho’s. He just kindly chose the narrow one for my sake. He’s a lovely twinnie. He knows that I have lots of stuff to keep. Especially stuffed animals. Okay, I know I’m not the age to keep such things, but they’re adorable and comfortable. What could I resist? Oh, by the way.

Since when this topless man sleeping beside me?

 


 

“WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

BAM!

 

“Woo!?!? W What’s wrong!?”

 

“Junho! That! He--!”

 

“WHOA! Who the heck is he!?”

 

“I-I don’t know!! When I woke up I—“

 

“Mmm..”

 

“Yah!! Wooyoung, he’s waking up!!”

 

“Huh?! Junho, where are you going!? Don’t leave me!”

 

“Mmmm… Wooyoung?”

 

“HYUNGGGGGGGG HE KNOWS MY NAME!! COME BACK HERE!! JEBAALLL!!!”

 

“Good morning~ Hehe..”

 


 

“So, um..”

 

“Junho..”

 

Said the oldest of the two, the one with fiery hair and fiery eyes, stabbing into those dark brown orbs of the strangers. And he’s not very pleased with the presence of someone that’s sitting across, just look at how he crossed his arms, he always did that thing whenever he’s mad or dislike something. And that’s why people call him Hwang-jae, which means an emperor, just wonder this nickname came out for praising or just mocking him, but as long as the said red head not saying anything, it’s just safe to call him that.

 

“Oh, right~ Junho-ah~ So, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

It’s been just a few more minutes since the twins found out that there’s an angelic faced stranger broke into their house and had been slept beside Wooyoung for the rest of the night. The thing that on their mind right now are: how did he get into our house?!, how he manage to do it without making any sound?!, how, how how, and another how-s and why-s. And the head of the house seems even more pissed off because this unknown person is keep smiling like everything is okay. And morning, is not quite a good time of the day if you’re Junho, especially when he got surprised and it failed to amazed him in a positive way and it’s related to his other soul’s safety.

 

“It’s not nice to meet you. And who the heck are you!?”

 

Very not in a fabulous mood.

 

“I’m Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.”

 

Well, a stranger with a strange kind of name, if they’ve met on a different situation, the boys will be very excited. Yeah, they kinda have that ‘Sometimes I want to speak English to a foreigner!’ thing for people that is not Korean, it’s a shame though meeting the fact that Wooyoung can’t even speak apple without mixing the vocals, and Junho’s problem about changing the subject and object or everything that is needed in forming a perfect English sentences.

 

“And what are you doing.. in my bed..?”

 

The embarrassment, worried, a little bit of disgust, and also a lot of curiousity  can be felt in the way he’s saying that words and his own facial expression. That’s Wooyoung for you, always the one who’s very expressive about his feeling. Quite the opposite of his brother.

 

“Well, I was kind of tired with all the disappearance of my power and I just sleep beside him like that, it was very warm, just as I expected from Wooyoung’s body..”

 

He was smiling so wide until we could see his perfect white teeth and that’s a charming view. Well, at least when someone is not mad. Junho’s face was like ‘WHUTT?!!?! WHADDAYA SAY BIZSSZ?!!?’ and meanwhile Wooyoung just checking his body, turning here and there, asking Junho if there’s any strange thing or marks or bite, or wound, or abused . The earlier shocked boy was relieved when he found out that nothing is wrong with his body. This kid sure is know how to panic, and why.

 

“Ah, relax, Wooyoung, I did nothing to you..”

 

Those high schooler was really surprised when they saw this strangers can form such a smile, a smile which that is irresistible yet it was calming, but the way he made that curve line with his fuzzy eyebrows, give the feeling that he was somehow hurt.

 

“I really am sorry for coming here without any preparation, even made you lent me your clothes..”

 

It’s their appa’s clothes. And that’s just because he was wearing nothing, and this guys don’t want do see ANOTHER man in their house walking around .

 

“But I have a reason..”

 

“Spill it.”

 

As we predicted from the mighty Hwang-jae.

 

“Ehem, so, I’m Nichkhun for short, and I’m Wooyoungie’s guardian angel..”

 

Illogic things made your eyes widened. That’s the logic.

 

“Ah, it may seem impossible for you two, but I really did.. Usually people can’t see us, guardian angels, but, I.. just did something so I can be seen like this.”

 

“YOU WANT TO TOLD US THAT WOOYOUNG IS GOING TO DIE?!! O-OR HE’S GONNA BE SICK?!?! OR YOU’RE GONNA USED ‘STUPEFY’ AND MAKE HIM—“

 

“JUNHOOOOO!”

 

“WHAT!?”

 

“He’s trying to explain himself and you’re talking Harry Potter out of nowhere..”

 

“Ck… Mian… So, continue..”

 

Have I introduced something about Junho’s being a Harry Potter maniac? No? So, there he is, Junho is a Harry Potter maniac.

 

“Hehehe..”

 

“…Why are you laughing..?”

 

“Because you’re funny..”

 

“I’M NOT!”

 

“HYUNNGG!”

 

“Ok, ok, I’ll stop.. Quick.”

 

“So, I’m here, because I’m falling in love with Wooyoung and I can’t stand it anymore..”

 


Whut da ya tink? :D