Last chapter

Painful love

 

HoWon's POV
 
I enter, but can't see my love anywhere. Finally, I found him, sitting all alone in a dark and silent corner, having his drink. His expression looks so calm, which makes me let out a sigh of relief. I come nearer to him quietly, I wanna make him suprised by hugging his neck from behind. But he seems to realize that I've come. He turns around, smirk a little. I say Hi and he just nods his head.
 
DongWoo's POV
 
My love has come. I've known it since hearing the welcome of a waiter and the sound of some familliar footsteps. I can't be wrong. My senses are never wrong. And finally, it's him. I try to calm myself down, I don't want him to be worried from the first moment. He walks nearer, smiles joyfully. I know that he wants to hug me surprisingly. I want him to do so, too. But something forces me to keep my head up and smirk to him. He smiles brightly, saying Hi. I'm too confused to do anything, so I just nod my head and he sits down.
 
We just sit there, staring at each other blankly and saying nothing. He looks at me the same full-of-love way he did with that young boy before, which makes my heart slightly ache. I'm being treated the same way he does with another guy. I bite my lower lip, preventing my tears from coming out. This feeling, it hurts me too bad. I keep waiting for him to speak up. My blank mind doesn't show me what to say first. So let him be the first one opening up the topic.
 
HoWon's POV
 
He keeps looking at me. Not with the lovey dovey look as usual, but with two swollen and reddie eyes. Wait a minute! Why I didn't realize it from the first moment!!! Mindless me! Aigoo what happened to him? Why did he cry? Was that because of me? How could it be! Naega aniya~ How I dare to hurt him? No wayyyyyyy~
 
I frown a little and let out a deep sigh. He seems to notice this. Aigoo~ I wanna ask him why did he cry. But I'm afraid it would hurt him further more. I'm mindless, you all know. I'm not good at words. I rarely speak out words that were chosen carefully. Yeah~ I say all of what comes to my mind at that moment. I suddenly wanna slap myself so bad. Aigoo nal babo~
 
DongWoo's POV
 
He just looks at me and sighs. What does that mean anyway? I can't even understand his behaviour anymore. Seems like, one by one, he is getting slipped away from my embrace. Do you think that my love could be able to hold him back? Could he stay with me till infinity like he promised before. Maybe nope. People always promise too much, but then things fade away when time keeps passing by...
 
Suddenly, the thought of giving up comes to my mind. Some of you might be "O_o Give up? Are you nut? You love him that much, how could you give him up so easy?" Hell yeah~ I think I'm tired of this love, too. But I'm still confused. Should I do that? Should I turn my back on this love? Or should I stand within and wait for a miraculous rainbow to appear after the terrible thunderstorm? Umm... Which one to choose? Can anyone tell me please?
 
Let go a hand that I'm used to hold tightly is hard already. But waiting that for something seems to be impossible is even harder. But maybe if I could stand waiting for long, I could achieve that impossible thing. Yeah~ So the second choice may sound better.
 
HoWon's POV
 
He bites his lips once again. He has something to tell me? C'mon, say it out, yeobo! I'm impatient. Where's the normal cheerful you? I wanna hear your voice so bad. You haven't said anything since we met. What's happening? I don't understand! Please tell me. I don't know what is suitable to say now. So I'll just wait for you to speak up first. Open up a topic and we will discuss, nae?
 
DongWoo's POV
 
Why you are still silent like that? Why don't you say anything? Why you don't realize that I'm dying inside? You don't know what's your mistake? You can't see the painful look deeply in my eyes? You've changed, Ho-aegi. You've changed. You don't even bother to say some fakey jerky words to lie me. 
 
Please, say something. It's alright if you turn into a liar, lie me if you want, I'll believe all of them. Don't be hesitated. If arguement could solve things out, then let's argue. I don't want some peaceful and safe talk anyway. I just wanna cross this line. I wanna get over from this creepy situation. I'm loosing my mind, I'm dying inside, HoWon a~ Please say it out!
 
HoWon's POV
 
There's some desire in Woo-aegi's eyes. What does he want, anyway? Tell me, yeobo. You know that I'm just a childish guy who knows very little about love. I can't understand this. Maybe I need to speak up first. Yeah, but what to say now? What's suitable, really?
 
"Ehm... Woo-aegi a~"
 
"Yes, Ho-aegi?" - He concetrates right the way, joy fills up his eyes. Hearing my jerky voice makes me happy like that? Oh my lover is so sweet!~ But what to say next. Nal molla... Aigoo baobo me.
 
"Ehm... I... Oh, forget about it."
 
He immediately has a disappointed and painful look in his eyes. Omo omo did my jerky words have that strong effect? What dafuq have I just done. Woo-aegi a~
 
"Mianhae... Woo-aegi a~ I didn't mean it."
 
"I know you didn't" - He smirks
 
DongWoo's POV
 
I was so happy when he finally spoke up. But then the words I hate the most - "for.get.a.bout.it" came out. It makes my heart aches very badly. I break off our eye-contact. It's time to make my decision. He doesn't realize his mistake. He doesn't want to keep our love. So why do I have to keep mine? It's hopeless now. There's no way out. Yeah, that's it. I'll say out my decision.
 
HoWon's POV
 
He doesn't look at me anymore. But I still feel obsessed. Now, he's just staring and touching the ring he wears on his left hand's ring finger. Umm, nope. Must say it's the ring I wore on his left hand's ring finger. It's the couple ring I bought in our 1st anniversary. It's also our engagement's ring. On that day I promised him that I would love him till infinity, that I would get married with him inspite of people's criticism. I promised so and I will do so, of course.
 
Right now, seeing him like that makes me have a strange feeling. I'm afraid that something not good is about to happen. I'm scared that my love is gonna leave me. I don't know why. I just feel so. Hope that I'm wrong this time. I don't want anything to me and the biggest love of my life. From the deep of my heart, I don't want. I just hope that I'm worried for nothing. You guys hope so too, right?
 
Suddenly, he looks up, direct his eyes towards me. His eyes once again become red and fill up with tears. Soon, those tears start to fall down onto his cheeks. This makes my heart aches like it never aches before. He bites his lips, letting out some words hesitatedly
 
"Umm... HoWon a~ Let's break up!"
 
Mwo?! What is he saying? Break up??? Please tell me that I heard his words in the wrong way. Please tell me that he's not breaking up with me.
 
"What are you saying? I don't understand!"
 
"It's obivious. Let's break up! Our love is over. We should let this relationship come to an end."
 
"Don't do this to me, Woo-aegi. Please don't tell that our love is over. I know that you're still in love with me. I know it when looking into your eyes. Please don't be like that!" - I burst into tears. I yell out loud begging him when tears stream down all over my face. Why does this tragedy happen to me.
 
"Maybe I'm still in love with you. But you're the one who push me to do this. Ho-aegi a~ I'm not blaming you, but it's truly your mistake..." - He chokes down in tears.
 
"My mistake? It's not true, yeobo a~ I didn't do anything wrong. Or if I did, it's just you're misunderstanding! I never dare to do anything that cheat you or hurt you"
 
"Think about it carefully, HoWon. Think about what you did to me these days. Just think and you will realize."
 
"I can't. I'm really sorry. Please accept my apology and please tell me what did I do. I will do anything to make up for it. Please, give me a chance to make it right. We can't go on like this, Woo-aegi a. Please, don't do this."
 
"Mianhae. But you can't fix things that have broken into pieces, HoWon. You can't." - He shakes his head, saying this bitterly.
 
"Please tell me. I will do my best to make up for you. I promise."
 
"I've said, HoWon. You can't. Everything should stop here. Thanks for being my lover for the last 4 years. I'm leaving now."
 
He takes off his ring and drop it into my cup. By himself, he wipes away the remained tears and then stands up. His hand slips over my sight but I just can't do anything. He presses his lips together, shakes his head once again and then leaves my sight. I just stay there, crying until the darkness fill my eyes.
 
_______

Finally I could fix up my connection and here's the last chapter.
Have you guys been waiting long? ^^
 
And ehm... I've got a little question to ask :D
Please answer it for me, nae?