Chapter 1

Painful love

 

I don't know why, but HoWonnie - my beloved - is avoiding me these days. He wouldn't answer my call. He isn't home every time I visit his house. And it takes him a very long time to reply me with some short words. Maybe he's got tired of me. Maybe my love now is just something like burden to him. Maybe so...
 
Once, I was wondering around and thinking when I saw a scene that broke my heart into pieces. My love was sitting there, smiling brightly to a younger boy. And the boy was smiling at him, too. The two focused on staring at each other too much that the younger boy wiped some cream on his cheek. HoWon gave out his right hand, gently caressed the boy's cheek to wipe the cream away. The boy blushed and shyly hit him. What a romantic scene to see!
 
A huge pain spread over all of chest. My heart can't handle things like this. Tears quickly well up in my eyes and soon started to fall down on my cheeks. Ehm... Am I crying? Nope! I'm getting soaked and feeling so cold now. It's raining. Yup it's raining. I'm not crying. Really. But why? Why the rain has this bitter taste? My love is there, having a sweety dreamy warmy date with someone else, and I'm standing here in rain, staring at them blankly and choking down. How pathetic!
 
My mind went blank. I do know what to do. But I know that I can't stand here for long. I don't want to be a jerk in passersby's eyes. When my senses come back to me, I realize that I was sitting in a silent corner of an unfamilliar café and still crying. Looking at myself in a mirror nearby, all I see is a huge mess. My eyes become red and swollen. Traces of tears remain of my cheeks. My hair is so unkempt. I look too miserable, isn't it?
 
So my prediction are all true. He's got tired of me. I'm not fitted his taste anymore. Now what he needs is a young innocent boy. Not me, not an idiot one year older than him. If things have come up to this, why he didn't dare to tell me. He feels pitiful for me?
 
I once again choke down but my eyes are dried now. I want to call someone, want to express everything out. My fingers unconciously press a few number. It was the consultant operator's number. Don't ask me why I'm calling this number. Even I don't have any reason for this.
 
- Yeoboseyo? How may I help you out?
 
- Ehm... Noona ah~ I have... nothing... to ask... But... Can I... tell you... something? I'll have to... pay... the charges... anyway... - I kept on choking.
 
- Hmm... Alright! I'm here to listen to your story.
 
- Kamsa... noona... Thank you... for listening... to me... I have... nobody... right now... My family... all... passed away... I have... no friend... I only... have him... but now... he has... got tired... of me... What should... I do?
 
- Can you tell me in detail?
 
- My love... He... betrayed... me... I saw... he was... having... a date... with... other...
 
- How could it be! Call him and dump him right the way! - The noona operator seems to have lost her temperature.
 
- Jeong... mal... yo? Do you... really... think... I should... do that...? I really... love him... I... don't want... to... lose him... that easy...
 
- Mianhae~ I was mad. I think you should me him, talk with him face to face and solve this out. If he couldn't realize his mistake, break up with him! You don't have to be stuck with some jerk like that. Arasseo?
 
- Nae... Kamsa... noona... This... means... a lot... to me...
 
- You're welcome. It's my pleasure to help you.
 
- I'm... off... the line... now. Bye bye... noona...
 
- Okay bye. I'm heading back to my work now.

_______
 
 
Leave your comment to tell me what do you think of this fic, nae? '__'
If I could get 5 comments I'll post the final chapter :D