are we always being F.R.A.N.C.E? 2

me and love [Nicole Love Story Complication}

Nicole POV.

 knock.! knock !

 who's that? aigoo.. i wanna take a rest. can you please stop disturbing me?!

 But, what can I do. I have to and seems like that person cannot wait any longer. I'm very tired, but I guess I have to open thta door because I'm the only one at home right now.

 Knock! Knock!!

 Omo! can you please be patience! I feel like I want to punch anyone behind that door. You make me mad you know!  Did that person know that my leg is hurt because I'm bumping into something because I have to open that stupid door! aishhh!

 When I open the door. I stunned. I can't believe with what I see.

 "Anyeong! long time no see." Himchan said with a straight face.

I'm still stunned and confuse to see him.

 "Can i come?" He ask.

 I began to realiza and smiled. yes! that's him. That's Himchan oppa. Himchan oppa who keep missing for this few weeks.

 But, suddenly my anger appears. I remember that my lef was hurt because of him and why did he come after aoiding me for a long time?

 "What do you want oppa?! Why you come here?! i thought you already forget about me?" I looked at him.

 "How come I forget you Nicole-ah. You are my best friend. My F.R.A.N.C.E. How can you say that?" 

 "Are you trying to persuaded me oppa? I'm not gonna believe you this time. so, tell me. what are you doing here. If you can give me a good explanation about your attitude lately, you can come in. But, if not! I think you should go home. I don't want to see you anymore!" I reject him without forgiveness. But., he still calm. Teribble!

 "Ooo.. so you are mad with me,right?" Himchan oppa ask me. Isn't that a stupid question oppa?

 "Ok then. I'm going back to my home. But i hope you can open this present after I leave, after your anger has gone. call me at usual place. can you? pleasee.."

 oh my god. what are you trying to do oppa? stop talking with me like that.

 " It can not be!" I pout. still refuse to hear him.

 "If you say like that, than oppa can't do anything. so oppa going back first But, remember what I said just now. just call my name.. and I will be right there!"

 I just keep quiet. I just let Himchan oppa go without even reply his wave. I know it was so bad. maybe oppa will be sad. but, who started first ?! oppa right!

 But, not even a while Himchan oppa go I already was eager to to find out what he gives to me. Why did he give me this present? Today is not my birthday. and there is also letter in there. just like he want to get a job. hahaha. you are so funny oppa. ah, just forget about the letter, just read it later. The most important right now is the present. I'm dying to know what the content inside.

 Oh my god! Once again I'm stunned. for a moment, I don't know what to do. should I scream or laugh happily to express my feeling at this moment.

 shock. happy. overwhelmed. sad. I don't know how to express my feelings right now. Himchan oppa... You make me cry! I can not believe you hear what i said that day.

 That day, I've tell Himchan oppa that I like a teddy bear hug carving. I cannot believe that at this time, that carving is right infornt of me. It's really suprise me. Thanks Himchan oppa.

 There is a name and date carved at the corner of that teddy bear. Just below the name, there is a little numbers....21/07/2013.. Itsn't that last night? so, this caring has just been completed. oh no! Don't tell me I was wrong about him all this time. He keeps avoiding me not because he was changed, but because he was so busy to finish this carve.

 Letter! Omo.. that letter. I'll almost forgot about that. but, where did I put that letter? Maybe, there is something inside that letter. I must find that letter.. where did i put that ?!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omo Nicole-ah, how come you lost that letter. it's only been a while since you open that present and you already lost that letter. aigoooo....

 

thanks 4 you comment guys :D

P/S : sorry for any spealling error. I'm to lazy to check it back.