are we always being F.R.A.N.C.E? [FINAL]

me and love [Nicole Love Story Complication}

hye guys, sorry for not updating. been busy this week. guess what guys? I'm gonna start my work as a nurse next week. yeaaahhhh ! so here's the story....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nicole POV.

 "where did I put that letter? Aish, Nicole-ah why did you so clumsy? keep looking! open your eyes Nicole-ah!"

 I just keep looking when I found that letter under my foot.

 "Omo ! how come I didn't see it ! Nicole, you are so blind! " 

 Well, I'm angry with myself. how come I didn't see that. Now, I need to read the letter.

    Nicole-ah.

   I bet you must be suprised why suddenly oppa gave a gift to you, right? just addmited!

oppa purposely choose this day because oppa feels that today is the most suitable day to gave this gift to you.

You must be still remember, right? three years ago, same date as today, I moved here and we are officially neighbors.

 

I'm sorry because lately, exactly 13 days, you feel ignored. oppa never meant that. swear!

oppa have to do like that, so oppa can make a suprise for you. oppa hope you like my gift.

It's suit with your dreams, right?do you like that carve? 

 

Now, You already know the reason why lately oppa keep avoiding you. I don't want you know about this suprise.

and as i guess, You must think other wise and mad at me.

 

Now, you know the reason, are you still mad at me? if you mad already gone, don't forget what i have told you just now! 

I'm waiting Nicole-ah !

 

p/s : Nicole, I want to make a confession! I like being a F.R.A.N.C.E to you but....

I prefer to be your namja-chingu because I LOVE YOU! saranghae Nicole-ah.

oppa really like you not as a dongsaeng or as a friend but as a girl. so, are you are agree Nicole-ah? are you feel the same?

 

 

I'm just stunned. Don't know what to do! it's feels like...daebak! i cannot imagine my feels with any words right now. I quickly ran to my room and opened the window. this is where I always chat with Himchan oppa shouting. I know my mom doesn't like that. but, who cares? This is an emergency. I immediately opened the window and...

 "Himchan opppaaaaaa...! " I yell as loud as possible.

 "I agree.........."

 after that, I can see oppa face at his windows. He waved and grinned. after that, He disapper again. I'm sure, at the moment a bell at the door will ring. I hope Himchan oppa coming soon. I want to apologize to him. It's proven that Himchan oppa always be my Himchan oppa. Now, I also began to realiza that I also fall in love with you, oppa.


so, that my story. sorry it's kinda rush . hehehe.. Get ready for my next pairing KRISCOLE! my other exokara pairing !