The Prince and Me

Don't Know

 


“ Hyung~ You have to come! I've been working for this for ages. I can't let you miss this event.”  I whined at Minho on the phone.  
        “ No can do babe. I can't come. You didn't ask for me in person. I'm not that easy.” he said singing the last part. [ Man Man Hani  by: UKISS ]   
        “ Hyung! ~”  I keep whining but I already know that he would come.   
        “ Everybody! Be on your places now. The play is about to start. Eun Byul! Where are you?”  the theater moderator said it on her megaphone.  
        “ De?” 

       "Why are you not ready?”  the in charge questioned me.  

        “ Huh?” I was puzzled. I know I'm part of this program but as the play write.  
        “ I thought... Did... No- nobody told you?”  The in charge stuttered and is now turning pale.  
        “ What inform?”  gosh, I'm freaking out too.  
        “ You're going to replace the main actor for today's play. She called us this morning. She is having trouble with her stomach. Diarrhea perhaps.”  The in charge said as she hand me the costumes for the play.  
        “ I know you know the lines and the sequences of the story. You’re the play write.”  the in charge continued as she push me inside the dressing room.  
        “ Expecting you to be out in 8 minutes.”  the in charge said now turning to her original color.  
        “ WHAT!” my scream echoed inside the dressing room. Idon't care anymore. I am now going insane. True. I wrote the whole thing but they expected too much from me. F***!   
        “ My story was about what again?”  I ask the makeup artists sitting inside the dressing room.  

  
        “ You look so beautiful Eun Byul.”  the in charge said as I came out the dressing room.   
Already in costume and in character. Even I am surprised. I can't believe I can be this pretty. But the makeup is making me itch. I think I'm not use to it.  
        My nerves were wrecking as the crowds build up and are now occupying the whole stadium.   
        “ God~ Help me and guide me.” I keep on chanting as the time progresses.    
        And to make things worse. Stares I receive from the staffs and members of the theater club is making me conscious. ' Do I look that weird? ' I again look at the mirror for the millionth time.  
        “ I'mready! Now! Where is my Princess?”  A familiar voice teasingly chant inside the backstage.  
        “ Jonghyun? Jonghyun is the Prince? My Prince?”  I mentally slap myself as I saw him, hopping up and down towards me.  
        “ E-Eun Byul-shi?” 

        "J-Jonghyun-shi?”  I said looking at his wide eyed expression.  
        “ You must not laugh. I know I look weird. Just bare with it. Okay?”  I said covering his eyes with my hand and his mouth with my other free hand.  
        “ No~ You look.... Beau-gorgeous”  Jonghyun said as he try to find the right word to describe me.  
        “ And your hands are suffocating me.” he continued as he remove my hands from his face. Then flash me his to die for smile.  
          
        And now the time has finally come. My heart is now beating over 100xtimes as hard as before. My hands are getting cold and unstable.   
        “ Aja~” I whispered to myself.  
        “ Aja!”  I again said but still whispering.  
        “ AJA! ” a friendly voice shouted from behind.   
        “ I know we can do this. I know YOU can do it.”  The voice said as it comes closer.  
        “ I believe in you. Eun Byul-shi " Jonghyun's voice was enchanting. There were like magic spells casted on me.   
        “ Thank you... Jonghyun-shi.”  a thank you was all I could reply as he grabs my cold and trembling hands.   
        “ Now. Get ready my Princess.”  He said as the curtains from the stage were raised and the flashy lights blinded me.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooo!

A play~

Got the idea from a movie

called

" Crazy Little thing called Love "

It's a Thai Movie by the way....

 

   Nam?~