That Day

Tonight

 

As we all know EVILs are around,

and I’m one of it.

 

I just got recognized as a Hade earlier and I’m now on my first mission as a DEMON.

I’m ordered to annihilate this happy-go-lucky girl named Lee Ji eun. My boss told me all about her, even the shampoo brand that she’s using. EEESHHH.

 

Whatever, it’ll be SO easy, (especially that I’m dealing with a girl) for I am too handsome to exist. Heh. I believe it’s my fist sin later when I was born.

 

“Seoul, Korea? Where the heck is that?” I asked myself then heard some annoying giggling sounds behind me.

“Oppa. Are you new here?” a big fat ugly girl asked me.

AISHHHH…

I’m glad that I’m not a human or else there will be a .99% that I’ll look like her

 Eww.

 

“Get away from me.” I demanded. “You’re ugly.”

“W-WHAT?!” the ugly girl shouted. Such bad manners.

She won’t go away so I was just the one to go away, then something came into my mind.

I went back to the girl. “Do you know Lee Ji eun?”

“And now you’re asking?!” she snapped.

Ugh, hate those kinds of faces.

 

“Yah! Answer me properly!” I snapped back  then she stepped back in terror.

Yeah. Sometimes I’m REALLY scary.

 

“YAAAAAAHHH!!”

What the…

 

Someone landed a very, I mean VERY painful punch on my handsome face.

“Who told you to bully my sister?!”

Aish. I bet this one’s another ugly duckli… “…Huh? Are you really that ugly fat girl’s  sister?” I asked the one who punched me.

“Go dongsaeng!” the fat girl cheered her sister.

“Yep. I’m her sister. Got a problem with that?”

“She’s Lee Ji eun! I guess you’re looking for trouble if you’re looking for her. Who are you anyway?!!!!!!”

“YAH , DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE SHOUTING AT ME????!!!” I shouted.

Wait, this girl is Lee Ji eun?

Good.

“Joo-unnie, you go home first, I’ll take care of this crap.” Lee Ji eun whispered at her ‘joo-unnie’ but I clearly heard her.

 She looked at me with a frustrated face and blew her bangs up.

 

She’s cute.

Ahem…

 

“Who are you?” She asked. “Why are looking for me?”

“I’m Thunder.” I replied, feeling a little uneasy. Why?  “I’m going to kill you.”

She suddenly burst out laughing.

“What? You’re going to kill me?” she grinned. “That’s the silliest thing that I’ve ever heard!”

Is this girl kidding me?

 

She giggled then something inside my chest bumped against my ribs.

 

“Did you just escaped from a mental hospital?” she asked again.

 

“YAAAAHHHH!!!”

Someone was about to hit Lee Ji eun with a baseball bat on the head when I unknowingly pulled her towards me, and now I was the one who got hit.

Great.  Just GREAT.

Why did I do that anyway?!!

 

I pushed her aside then stretched my aching head around. I looked at the stupid person who hit me the baseball bat, at the same time, blood dripped from my head.

Another ugly human.

 

I took the baseball bat away from him and patted my palm with it.

“Thunder-ssi…” I heard Lee ji eun say my name and somehow it made me calm down a little. “GOOOOO!!! HIT THAT IDIOT WITH ALL YOUR STRENGHT!!!”

 

Heh.

This girl’s a little evil at heart.

 

“Who is this guy?” I asked her.

 

“He’s the son of the loan shark that has been forcing us to pay the 40% interest in our loan! JANG WOOYOUNG!” (mianhe Wooyoung fans ^^v)

 

“Yeah,” Jang Wooyoung tried to get Lee Ji eun but in my evilness, I prepared him a delicious baseball bat buffet but after the third hit on the stomach, someone grabbed me from behind. It was Lee ji eun.

She dragged me away with her.

 

The way she held my hand was… Exceptional.

I haven’t felt this kind feeling before.

 

Could someone please tell me?

 

END OF CHAPTER 1