soul meets soul on lovers' lips -- [1/1]

It Started With a Kiss

Jongup's POV

! I squeaked internally. School was supposed to start in only five minutes.

I groaned, and threw on something off the floor. I grabbed my backpack, and was out the door, heading to that place I hated oh so much.

I was trudging through the snow, trying to get there when suddenly a man grabbed my arm.

With wide eyes, I looked up at him, about to punch him to get away if I had to, when he backed off, holding his hands up.

"Woah, calm down." He said, "I just saw you, and I think you'd be great for my shoot."

I gave him a strange look, "Look, man, I have to get to school." I said, shrugging him off.

"We'd pay you." He said, and I turned around. This man knew just how to get a kid from this side of Seoul to do just what he wanted.

"How much?" I asked, "It better be a good compensation for missing school. It's my education on the line, man." I said, and he shrugged.

"We got as much as you want kid, just follow me." He said, and willing to take his word on it, hoping this wasn't the trap it seemed, I followed him.

He went into this really nice looking building then up to the twelfth floor of the hotel-like place.

I was silent but still on edge, ready to bolt or fight if I had to.

"Here we are." He said, as we walked into a hotel room.

People were all over the place -- honestly it wasn't that many people, but in a small hotel room, it looked like a lot -- and sitting on the bed was a boy.

He was beautiful, his black hair perfect, his lips plump and full, completely kissable.

He looked up, and saw me. His eyes were such a dark brown, they were almost black and his eyes and hair contrasted wonderfully off of his pale skin.

It took my breath away by how beautiful he was and how I was... not.

"Yongguk!" The beautiful boy called out, "Where's that girl you were going to go get for me to make out with?"

My eyes widened. Surely that man hadn't brought me here to kiss that boy? I mean I was gay, and I would love it, but...still. I hadn't even had my first kiss yet! I wasn't going to let it be with some shady stranger. Especially not while people photographed me.

"I saw this boy, and I thought he'd be perfect." Yongguk, the man who brought me in said.

The boy gave me a strange look. "I'm not some . I want to kiss a girl, not some homo little looser." He replied as if it were obviously the only answer, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, Himchan, try something new. You've already got bad publicity from punching that one guy, you only appeal to teenage girls, kiss a boy, you appeal to a much wider range, and a whole bunch of gay activists." Yongguk said.

Himchan kept his lips in a hard line. "I'm not going to kiss some ." He growled.

 

Himchan's POV

I noticed how every time I said the word , that boy stiffened and averted his gaze.

Well he's definitely a fairy.

"Yongguk, you're not going to really make me do this." I whined, rolling my eyes for what seemed like the hundreth time. No matter how many times I did it, he didn't seem to get the point. But he couldn't make me do anything. I was practically his boss.

"Himchan, this is supposed to be a shoot for love, he stressed, “not  or glamor." He growled at me, and I looked over at him from where I lazily lounged on the bed.

"I don't care, go find me a girl, not that pathetic little boy." I hissed, leaning back and closing my eyes.

I heard a sound. "Where do you think you're going?" Yongguk whispered. There was a pause, then Yongguk spoke again, "No, you're beautiful, and you would look amazing kissing him, so you're staying."

I opened one eye, looking at the director. I have no idea where the other director went, probably messing around with one of the makeup artists or people who had fled the scene the moment I started being a .

"Come on, Himchan, one kiss, just one little kiss." He coaxed, and I rolled my eyes yet again.

It's only one kiss...

"Fine, but only once." I said, and got off the bed.

I walked towards the boy and his big grey eyes went wide. I scoffed.

“I'm not going to bite, fairy." I growled, and grabbed his arm, pulling him roughly towards the bed.

Everyone stayed where they were, away, wherever that was, and just the photographer came out.

"Oh, Himchan, you finally decided to do something homoual." He said, and my teeth clenched at the word. I wasn't some like this kid.

"Lets just get this over with." I pressed, then sat down on the bed next to the boy.

I smiled at the camera, "Game time." I whispered, and I looked at the boy just as he looked at me, his hands awkwardly sitting in his lap, his hood still over his head from when he'd come inside.

I put my hand up and grabbed his chin roughly. He pulled back slightly, his eyes widening. "Make this believable, doll." I whispered, and leaned in, crashing my lips against his.

I was amazed at how soft his lips were and what was just going to be a simple kiss, turned into so much more.

I pressed my lips harshly against his as they moved against mine, and he kissed back, surprising me with his force.

We really started getting into it, and our tongues wrestled for a moment; I felt his hand on my thigh, then my cheek.

But too soon, we pulled away from one another. "That wasn't that bad," I said smiling, looking away from him, over at Yongguk before looking at the boy. He had been blushing and smiling.

I had heard the signature 'click' not a second ago when the camera stopped videotaping us, but I'd had a taste, just one little taste, and now I wanted more.

I looked over at him, and he gave me a strange look, "What?" I asked.

"You're not gay?" he asked sarcastically, chuckling softly.

"Guess I can't say that anymore" I said, and pushed him roughly back on the bed, straddling his waist and kissing his lips softly. "Because I want just one more little kiss."


A/N: Well.. I'm not really proud of this. It's short.. like really short. And I dunno, I kinda wanna make it longer, maybe into a short 10-15 chapter fic?
What do you think...? Keep or Kill? OwO