Chapter 2: An Unexpected Addition

Lights! Camera! YongSeo?

Seohyun bought many sweet potatoes and by the time she brought them all back it was 3pm. 

One hour until the audition. It will take me ten minutes to get to the Sound Theater if there is a little traffic, so I have fifty minutes until I go.

She put away the sweet potatoes; most in the kitchen, some in the hidden room, and a few in her own room. After that she took a shower and changed to get ready for the audition. Soon enough, it was already time to go.

Seohyun decides to drive to the Sound Theater. She grabbed her keys, phone, bag, and the note and headed out the door. She went to her car, unlocked it, and stepped inside. As she put the keys into the ignition, memories of her getting her license invaded her mind. She smiled to herself.  

Those were good times, but that's all in the past.

She started going driving and like she predicted. It all was going well.

Suddenly she got distracted by sweet potato fry stand. It was on sale so she decided to go "check it out just for a little while." There is no doubt her actions would make her late for the auditions.

 

~at the audition~

Here the two groups, SNSD and CNBLUE, were gathered . . .everyone besides Seohyun and Yonghwa.

"Gosh, what is taking Seohyun so long? She's never been the type of person to be late," said Tiffany as she looked out a window with binoculars held up to her eyes.

"I don't know but if she doesn't get here soon-" Yoona was interrupted since someone decided to knock on the door.

"People will start to come for the audition," she finished drifting off near the end. She looked at the clock. 4:15 That was the time that everyone else who were auditioning started. They had told Seohyun (or perhaps written a note) it would start at 4 so she could be the first person to audition. Too late now!

Then the door started to slowly squeak open. Everyone turned their heads towards the noise with horrified looks on their faces and someone came in. That definitely does not look like Seohyun!

Everyone changed to evaluation mode. Even though Seohyun and Yonghwa already have roles, the movie needed more than two characters. They need supporting characters and some others like extras. Extras like the ones who walk in the background.

The person who came in put a sort of file on the table of the person closest to the door. That person happened to be one of the members of CNBLUE, Lee Jungshin.

Since the three guys sat together Jonghyun flailed his arms over Minhyuk towards Jungshin saying, "I wanna see!"

Jungshin puts the file in the middle their table in front of Minhyuk so that they could all see. They read the file while the SNSD members continued staring on the person who just came in.

It was a girl who had long black hair with fringe that nearly covered her eyes. She had on a yellow shirt that said "hello" in big sparkly silver letters, slightly baggy jeans, and worn out gray sneakers. She was also a bit on the short side maybe 4'8". She would kind of remind you of those scary girls from The Ring or The Grudge (well anyone who had hair kind of like that would remind me of them, oh well). But as the girls analyzed her they could see that she has some aegyo to her and just a few tweaks she can be really great.

"Umm," everyone can see that the girl was standing so awkwardly in the silence. But wait, no one knew her name except probably for the guys it might have said on her file. "I am Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth. 19 years old, lives in the neighborhood, amateur actor, has yet to be in a performance. So you want to audition for the movie, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Of course, but no need to be so formal. Just call us director or our names"

"Well then you guys can call me Ellie."

"Okay Ellie, here's a script for you to cold read. We'll give you a minute to look it over before you try it out with TaeYeon."

Elizabeth looked the over the script with a serious expression. A few minutes passed. Then she was ready.

"Ready Ellie? " TaeYeon asked.

"Yep."

They acted with the words written on the pages. Everyone else stared in awe at them. Those few minutes weren't put to waste! Elizabeths skills were like a true famous actor or in her case actress. She's so pro you wouldn't think she was an amateur, and you would wonder why no one has ever hired her.

Some minutes passed before they were told to stop.

"Ellie that was an amazing job. You have a high chance of being in the production. We'll call you later to let you know if you made it or not."

"Wait," everyone turned to who had spoken, Sunny. "I have some questions for you."

"Uhhh Sunny," HyoYeon said.

"No it's okay. Ask away," Elizabeth said.

"Thank you Elizabeth. Anyways, first question! Why did you audition for the movie?"

"I wish to become a great actor. I saw an ad for the movie and thought that this could be a once in a lifetime chance, so why not take advantage of the opportunity."

"Second question! What if we don't choose you?"

"I hope I am able to be in this production, but if not I'll still keep pursuing my dream and look somewhere else."

"Okay and this will probably be the last question." 

"It better be," said HyoYeon.

"What do you think of me?" Everyone looked at Sunny with "WTH" faces.

"You seem happy, bright, bubbly, interesting, etc etc," Elizabeth answered.

Sunny smiled widely,"I like this girl. I've decided to make you my apprentice!"