Chapter 1: Sweet Potato Secret

Lights! Camera! YongSeo?

 

Seohyun's POV


It's 7am and I wake up. I sit up in bed and do a little stretch before walking over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Later I return to my room to get dressed. When I finished, I grab my phone and head over to the kitchen in search for something to eat.

On the way to the kitchen, I notice that no one was in the house with me.
I wonder where they are.. I guess I'll find out later.

When I reached the kitchen, the first thing I look for was sweet potatoes. I looked in where they were usually kept, but instead of the sweet potatoes I find a note.


Hey Seohyun!!!  Looks like you were looking for your sweet potatoes, right? Well sorry, we took them all. There were so many! But don't worry we didn't waste it. We gave (maybe giving it as you read this) it to a charity for hungry people. So there's nothing you can do about it anymore. You might be thinking "why" (if not you are now). It's because we thought you should also eat other foods. Well whatever...


"So they took the sweet potatoes," I chuckle. "Good thing I have a secret stash."

I walk over to a wall that had a paintings on it. These paintings are really special. They were done by a friend who's helped me numerous times. It's particularly special because it has a secret no one knows but me and well the friend since she made it. I grab onto the left side of the paintings and pulled. Behind the paintings, there was a secret door. I typed in the password 0628 and the door opened. I walk to the food section for some sweet potatoes. There was only one sweet potato.

I guess I have to go restock.

I took the sweet potato, left the room, and headed for the kitchen again.

I get some rice and started making some food that uses a sweet potato and rice. [a.n. I don't know any foods with a sweet potato and rice so just use your imagination] After a while, I finished cooking and ate it. It was so good (especially since I added the sweet potato.) I put the plate in the dishwasher and started going out.

As I slip on my shoes, I notice something on the floor. It was another note!


Hello Seohyun, we hope you had a nice breakfast. You're right about that. So do you remember when we talked to you about our movie? Of course you do, that was like yesterday. Remember the part when we wanted you to be in it and you wanted an audition? Here is the information stuff about that.  ^.^ Have a nice day! 4pm at the Sound Theater


Right now it's about 8 AM, so like eight hours to waste. But first things first, I have to buy my sweet potatoes.