Part 2 (final~!)

Me and My butler

*Yuya's POV*

Quickly, I forced my legs to move and ran to Ami's bed which is beside her father. I looked at Ami as she opening her angelic eyes trying to figure out what is going on.

*End of Yuya's POV*

*Ami's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blurred image of Yuya. "Yuya....." I whispered. Am I picturing him? Is this a dream or this is real? Then suddenly a voice came, "Yes, Ami-sama. I'm here. So as your dad.". So this is resl....... Doctor suddenly came in and ruin the moment. A bright light was shine into my eyes and I heard doctors telling Yuya, To-chan and Ka-chan to go out of the roomand let me rest for a while. I heard the doctors voice as they were asking me whether do I remember  what had happened before the accident. I closed my eyes and answered those questions. Not long after those doctor left, Ka-chan, To-chan and Yuya  came in.

"Mou.... Ami, daijiobou deska? You scared me you know!" said Ka-chan, as she looked at me. I smiled and said,"Daijiobou, daijiobou. You see, I'm still here! Don't worry!!"

-Skip this part-

Soon, after a few days, I was discharged from the hospital. Ka-chan and To-chan came to the hospital and fetched me. We went back home after we had our meals. I walked pass Yuya's room and I saw nobody was inside that room. I knocked the door and called out,"Ermmmm.................. Yuya?...." but nobody answered. Ka-chan passed Yuya's room as she saw me inside his room, sobbing silently. She apporached me. She patted my back and said,"Yuya quit his job as your butler and he moved out of this house already.". My eyes widen as I heard that Yuya left. I quickly walked back to my room and took out my pone. I dialed Yuya's number, I waited for a while but nobody answered the call.

-Skip this part-

The next day, I walked out of the classroom after the lesson ended. I went to Yuya's classroom, hoping to see him and ask him why would he want to quit his jobs as my bulter. When I arrived at his classroom, I saw Yuya's best friends -  Yabu senpai, Yaotome senpai, Inoo senpai and Arioka senpai walked out of their classroom. i quickly apporachd to them and asked,"Errmmm...... senpais ......Can I talk to Yuya?" They sighed and shook their heads. Then Yabu senpai andswered,"Well, Yuya is not here anymore, h-he.......transfered to another school." Then, they walked away as I stood there. Tears started to steam out of my eyes as my version because blurer.

-Skip this part- (about 5 years later)

I closed my phone as i got up and apooarched to my manager. I've been waiting for Yuya as i though that he would be back. But then, he never did. Slowly  I heard my classmates and friends talks about a guy called "Takaki Yuya" as he's under the famous male entertanment company - Johnny's Entertainment as a a trainee.

-Skip this part-

Now, I'm waiting for the male leading actor to come, so that we can act out the drama. After a while, a guy apporached to me as I hear a familiar voice saya to me,"You must be the female leading actoress - Yamamoto Ami-san" I look up and my eyes widen. The familiar figure looks at me while holding his script.

"Takaki Yuya....." I read out the male leading actor's name as i relized that the male leading actor is Yuya. He leaned over to my ears. He smirks and says,"So, we meet again."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Finally~! I finished this two-shots story~! xD Who wants the sweeter version of this ending? *smiles*