Chapter 02~ Missing

~Dirty Liars~

~Saturday morning~

Sunny woke up and noticed that Yoona was gone so she decided to wake up the others.

Sunny: "Yah! Suzy! Where's Yoona?" she asked.

Suzy: "Probably taking a morning walk, she'll be back, don't worry." Suzy went back to sleep.

Sunny: "A-Alright."

Sunny immediately went back to sleep and is trying hard to not think about Yoona.

~Saturday noon~

Everyone was now awake and is worried about Yoona. So each one of them decided to look around the house but still didn't find her.

Jiyeon: "M-Maybe she just went out of town without telling us."

Hara: "But wouldn't she tell us?"

Suzy: "Jiyeon's right..and this isn't the first time she went away without telling us, we're not her parents." Suzy explained.

Krystal: "Maybe we should text her or call her to be sure."

Sunny gets her phone and tries to call her.

Sunny: "She won't pick up."

Krystal: "I think she has a new number, since she always change her number."

Everyone was scared that something bad happened to Yoona so Suzy decided to let everyone go home and not try to think about Yoona.

~A few weeks later, Hara's house~

Hara went down the stairs to get breakfast she made coffee, cooked pancakes and looke at the newspaper since reading newspapers is one of her daily routine. As she was scanning her eyes widened as she saw Yoona's picture in the Missing People section. |

Hara: "This can't be her..Yoona went to a vacation.." She thought to herself.

She got a text from the others saying to meet up at the cafe', so Hara immediately changed and went to the cafe' directly

~Moonlight Cafe'~

As she got in she saw the other girls with a concerned look on their faces...