Chapter 01~ T.G.I.F

~Dirty Liars~

~In school~

It was the last day of school and Krystal was listening to her professor well while JIyeon was sleeping.
Jyeon kept looking repeatedly at the clock and hoped that the bell would ring but it didn't, so she decided to talk to Krystal.

Jiyeon: "I hope class would end soon." Jiyeon sighed.

Krystal: "Why? The lesson's just getting better." Krystal began convincing Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: "Getting better?! How can you say that? It's like watching a documentary about cats." She whined.

Krystal: "What's wrong with watching a cat documentary? It's kinda fun."

Jiyeon: "Anyway! Are you going to Suzy's house this friday?"

Krystal: "Of course."

"RIIIIINNNG!"  the bell rang.

Jiyeon and Krystal immediately went out of their classroom and walked in front of the gates where Suzy,Sunny,Hara, and of course Yoona standing.

Yoona: " You guys are such slow pokes!Can't you be a bit faster?!" for some reason she looked angry.

Suzy: "Aish! Don't mind this girl she's just angry because she got in a fight." Suzy chuckled.

Krystal: "With who?" she asked with curiousity.

Hara: "With Sandara." she laughed together with Suzy.

Jiyeon: "Sandara Park? You two fight like cat and dog everyday."

Yoona: "Whatever. Anyway, we're going this friday, right?"

Sunny: "Of course, and I'll bring the alcohol!" she winked.

The girls began planning their sleepover and eventually went home.

~In Yoona's room, Friday evening~

It was already friday and Yoona packed all her things for the sleepover, after packing she layed down on her bed and wondered what their sleepover 
will be like, and began to fall asleep until she recieved a message.

From: Unknown number

Aww You're going to the sleepover without me? well like it or not I'll be there, watching you even when you sleep.

Yoona ignored the message thinking that it was a prank and went back to packing her clothes.

~Suzy's barn, Friday night~

Jiyeon: "Eeww. You never told us we were sleeping in this abandoned barn." she complained.

Suzy: "Just shut up.Anyway where's Yoona?"

The girl heard the door open and Yoona came in with her things.

Yoona: "I'm here already so let's begin!" Yoona said.

As the night went on they did what most girls do at sleepovers, like watching movies, having a pillow fight, and putting make up on each other.Adter they did those things they eventually fell asleep, yet Yoona was having a hard time sleeping since she had a strang feeling that she's being watched...