Rescue!

Vampire Boyfriend

(sorry bout the first chapter... a bit too short)

The group laughed in your face as you remained on the gound, unable to get up because of your scraped knee. Suddenly, you heard a loud yell. "GET AWAY FROM MY FRIEND, YOU PACK OF BABOONS!!" Young Min's voice rang out. Startled, the group ran away from the angry boy running towards them. He reached your side and shouted at the remaining members of the "pack of baboons" which effectively shooed them away. "Come on, let's go to the nurses' office." said Young Min, his expression gentle. When you tried to stand, your injured leg collapsed beneath you but Young Min caught you swiftly. Then he saw your knee and his face turned angry again. "THOSE FRIKKIN ES!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY NOONA!!" he shouted angrily, his voice echoing down the long, empty hallway. 

You limped slowly and painfully to the nurse's office with Young Min's arm wrapped around your waist for support, his other arm holding both his school bag and yours. You told him, " Just leave my school bag here. You don't have to carry it. You're already carrying your own schoolbag and youre supporting me as well. There's no need to waste your energy." Young Min looked at you and sighed. "If I leave it here, it will get stolen, dummy. Besides, you're not that heavy. " After the nurse poured antiseptic cream on your knee and bandaged it well, you took your bag back and slowly limped all the way back home with Young Min supporting you.

 

*Huh, I always wished that his arms would be wrapped around me... I never thought it would happen in this way though.* As he stopped in front of your house, you couldn't resist anymore and your heart took control of your brain as you squeezed him in a tight hug. Then you realized what you were doing and released him immediately your face reddening into a light blush. There was an awkward silence as you looked down and he stared at you with a puzzled expression stuck on his face. You cleared your throat. "Umsoilljustbegoingnow" you said and limped into your house as fast as possible. When you got in, you looked out the window and saw him smiling in the direction of your house and then he walked off to his house, next to yours. 

 

During dinner, the expressions on your parents' faces remained worried. Wondering what was going on, you waited until everyone had finished dinner and the dishes had been cleared up then you asked your parents "What's wrong? Why do you guys look so worried? What's happening? Your parents looked at you and replied, "Honey, We're going on a business trip to Japan for 5 months and Young Min's parents are going as well. You guys will have to stay in his house together for 5 months... Is that okay?"

 

(a/n) :heheheh suspense is the story ok so far ? the drama will come in later..  Thanks for supporting me guys  :D