In School

Vampire Boyfriend

(a/n): sorry but this story is in hiatus for a bit after this)

(NOBODY'S POV)

"YOUNG MIN!!!! HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKE WE ARE SO GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU! EVEN GIRLS ARE FASTER THAN YOU !!" you shouted up the stairs at him. His mom's face appeared around the corner and you smiled and bowed as you greeted her. She returned your smile and said " Thank goodness I am going to have such a beautiful daughter-in-law in the future." You blushed and thanked her and then you sighed. You knew you were lucky to already live right next to Young Min and have his family approve of you and even go to the same classes as  him but still as every day that passed by that was spent with him, you wondered if he would ever think of you as more than a caring sister. Since today was Monday, you guys were walking to school. On tuesdays, you would take Young Min's car on Wednesdays, your car. On Thursday you guys would cycle to school and on Friday you guys would take the school bus. But every  day as you and Young Min went to school together, you guys would play the Ipod game, invented by Young MIn. Taking turns, one person would listen to the music playing and try to identify it. If they said the correct name of the music playing than that person gets 5 points. If that person gets the name of the song wrong, 2 points are taken away. The unlucky person with the least points would have to buy the winner lunch. None of you could really beat the other so normally the game would end in a draw. 

 

Mondays and Thursdays were the days you most had to watch out for Young Min because you were out on the pavement while you cycled/walked. HONK!!! A car swerved and you pulled Young Min who was again reading while walking. Lost in his book, he han't seen the car. The angry driver's head popped out of the window and he shook his fist angrily and the pair of you. "SORRY MISTER!!" you shouted as the car drove away. Then, you gently shoved Young Min to the side of the pavement. "Thanks -------- " Young Min said. You sighed as you looked into his adorable puppy-like eyes. "Sheesh I told you to walk on the side of the PAVEMENT, remember? Not the side of the ROAD?" you told him. He looked smiled sheepishly, "hehehe sorry. Forgive me?" As he his ultra cute puppy-eye look you couldn't resist and said, "Fine, you're forgiven but... you have to buy me lunch" He agreed and you continued on your walk to school occasionally nudging himback to the safe side of the pavement. *sometimes it seems like i am older not him * *gosh that super cute face... whenever i see him do the "puppy-dog" i wanna squish him in a hug and kiss him*
 

When you arrived in school Young Min darted off to find the rest of his friends, leaving you alone at your locker as you took out the subject books that you needed for the day and arranged them neatly into your bag. Park Cat and Kim Gertrude were soon at your side and the three of you walked off chatting happily. Unfortunately though, the 3 of you had different classes. When the bell rang you guys went in separate directions to class. Fter school, you were placing your books back into your locker when the queenka group came to your locker. They pushed you to the ground roughly and you yelped as your knee was scraped painfully against the ground....