Jung Eunhee..

Love is the only way[HIATUS]

After taking her bath,Haemi walked to the dining room where her parents would always be in the morning.But,as soon as she entered the dining room,no one was there."Where are they??"she asked herself as she looked around the house.Suddenly,she saw a note on the fridge."We have something urgent to do.So,we had to go out early.Sorry for that.I hope you don't mind to take a bus to your school on your first day.From your lovely mom." "I never took a bus to school.This might be my new experiences."Haemi mumbled.She took some toasts as her breakfast.

 

Then,she started her journey to her new school without even knowing the right way.Suddenly she saw a girl with the same school uniform going out of her house.She is Haemi's neighbour.Haemi slowly approached her."Annyeong!"Haemi greeted that girl."Are you from Woollim High School?"Haemi asked.The girl just nodded."Great!Can I walk with you??I don't know the way to the school."Haemi said."Of course you can.Oh!By the way,my name is Jung Eunhee."the girl introduced herself."Park Haemi."Both of them start walking."Is the bus stop still far??"Haemi asked as she couldn't see any bus stop."Who said we gonna ride a bus?The school is just in our neighbourhood."Eunhee said."I thought it was far since my mom asked me to ride the bus."she mumbled.

 

Soon,they arrived at school.Since today is the first day of school for this year,they have to check their class on the school's notice board."Let's go!We have to check our class."Eunhee said while she pulled Haemi away."Yah!Slow down!"Haemi shouted.Eunhee suddenly stopped which made Haemi almost falling down."Can't you walk slowly?"Haemi asked as she straightened herself."There's no need to walk anymore.We are here already."Eunhee said and smiled.While Haemi was searching for her name,Eunhee suddenly shouted."Haemi-ah! We're in the same class!"Haemi flinched a bit when she heard Eunhee shouting.'This girl always suprised me.' I thought deeply."Are you that happy?" a guy asked.Both of them turned around and saw 7 guys."Yes.I am happy right now.Is that disturbing you?"Eunhee said and rolled her eyes."Is it wrong for me to ask?"Sunggyu asked."Obviously yes."Eunhee replied."Let's go!We have to go to our class now."Eunhee said.Haemi just nodded.She bowed at them before walking away with Eunhee."That girl was so polite."Sungyeol said."Yeah..Opposite of Eunhee."Hoya said which earned a smack from Sunggyu."Remember,she's my cousin."All of them laughed except Myungsoo.

 

"Who are they?"Haemi asked."School kingkas."Eunhee simply replied."They didn't look like one."Haemi said."I know right."Eunhee said and chuckled.Then,they went into their class.They sat in the last row which had 3 tables in a row.Haemi sat in the middle and Eunhee sat on the left.So,on the right seat was empty.The teacher came in and introduced herself as Mrs.Choi."I'm gonna start giving your new locker's key and schedule.So listen to your name carefully."Mrs.Choi said.She started to call the student's name.All of them got the keys and schedules already."Kim Myungsoo.."Mrs.Choi called but none of them stood up."Where is this guy?"Mrs.Choi asked in a stern voice.The door suddenly opened and a guy come in.'That guy looked familiar.'Haemi thought.He just took the key and schedule and walked away.Myungsoo walked cooly and simply sat on the empty seat on the right of Haemi."This guy always made problem in this school.I forgive you since it's the first day of school but I'm gonna be stern on all of you if you trying to cause problems in my class."Mrs.Choi said.Then she started to teach Maths.'Maths is my weakness.'Haemi thought again.The teacher then gives them some exercises to do.Haemi doesn't really good in Maths so she had a problem on the last question.She decided to ask Eunhee but she hadn't reached that question yet.So,she turned to Myungsoo who had finished his work."Erm..Myungsoo-sshi,can you teach me how to do the last question?"Haemi asked.Myungsoo looked at her with his poker face.Myungsoo looked away and ignored her question.Haemi just sighed.Then,the school bell rang.The students went out of the class.

 


Hello there...girlfriendkissme is here..sorry for the grammar..(its not my fault anyway if its wrong..)enjoy reading...new subbies and comments are welcome...