Chapter 1 - Hello Korea, Goodbye England.

Love is the only way[HIATUS]

When there's no way out, love is the only way.

It is a breezy Saturday morning at Seoul's International Airport. The place is curently filled with thousands of people who are either waiting for their flights or waiting for their relatives or friends' arrival. But out of those thousands busy and frustrated people,stressing out about the time and how slow all the systems of the airport are to them, there is a beautiful young girl skipping around happily through the airport while singing out the lyrics of her favourite song with her headphones on.

"Haemi-ah! Haemi, slow down!" shouted a woman who is wearing a leapord print coat while carrying a Gucci handbag, trying to catch up with the young girl's pace. The young girl turned around then pulled out her earphones with her huge eyes scanning the airport, searching for the person who owns the voice that maybe had called out her name. She squinted her eyes really hard and gasped. How can she forget her own mother and leave her behind? "Omma! Omma, mianhe!" She apologized and ran towars her mother to help her mother with the luggages.  

Her mother just laughed lightly while patting both of her daughter's shoulders, smilling warmly to the young girl. "Mother, are you feeling alright?" Why are you looking at me like that?" asked her daughter worriedly. The fashionable woman just nodded her head,assuring that she's fine. The young girl simply believed and allow her mother to walk first instead while she follows off from behind.

Both of them walked out of the airport calmly then stopped for a while to catch some fresh Korean air. "Ah!~ It's been a long time I've inhaled this wonderful air!" exclaimed the woman with her arms stretched out while enjoying herself with the very-missed environment. The only thing that her daughter could do was giggle at her mother's actions and naturally agreed at the fact.

As both mother and daughter unconciously chatting off happily, completely ingoring the whole world, little did they know that their ride had already arrived. Their driver, who is wearing a black suit and a black sunglasses, is currently standing beside the black limosine that belonged to their family, is watching and waiting for both of them to notice him since he doesn't want to interupt their lovely mother-daughter conversation. 

But unfortunately, as time passed by, both of them were still talking and are completely oblivious of their surrounding which made their driver had no choice but to clear his throat as loud as he could to grab their attention. The fashionable woman, who heard it, took a quick glance towards the person and was surprised by his presence.

"Oh my! I'm sorry for not noticing you there. How long have you been standing there, Byeon-sshi?" The driver just smiled and immediately took their luggages then put them inside the boot of the limosine. "Mrs. Park and Miss Haemi, you may go in now." gestured their driver as he hold the limosine's door wide open for both of them to go in. "Thank you very much." Both of them bowed and went inside the car then immediately hit on the road to the way to their house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the car

"Mother, are we going back to the same old house that we had left 7 years ago?" asked Haemi, to break off the awkward silence that had been lasted for 15 minutes eversince they left the airport. "Well yes of course dear! What makes you ask that?" responded Mrs.Park to her daughter. "Ohh nothing. I was just asking. Anyway, when will father arrive?" The woman paused for a while before answering her daughter's question,since she herself was quite unsure about her husband's arrival. "I'm not sure,dear. But I guess he'll be arriving before we will have our dinner." "Ohh.. I see. Well then we're going to stay in Korea permanently now, right mother?" Mrs. Park just nodded as she was too tired to answer. A few minutes later, the ride to their home becomes silent again since Haemi and her mother had drifted off to dreamland.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dinner

"Haemi! Dinner is ready and your father is here too!" shouted Mrs.Park. "Oh really? Just give me 10 minutes and I'll be right down there,mother!" Mrs. Park sighed as she could hear some noises from Haemi's room which she finds it weird. *I really wonder what you're up to Haemi ah.* thought Mrs. Park to herself. She walked downstairs and saw her husband taking off his shoes clumsily. "Here, let me help you." She took her husband's suitcase and coat and brought it their room. "Changhyun ah, dinner is ready. You should go to the kitchen immediately." told Mrs.Park to her husband. "Arasso."

A few minutes later, all the three of them had settled down at the dining table and and immediately prayed before taking their meal. "Amen!" All of them started to eat and also chit chat about their plans about them permanently living in Korea. "So father, where will I be schoolling at?" asked Haemi with full of curiousity and excitement about her new school. "Well darling, you will be attending ' ByeongJin High School. It is a very nice school and their principal is a friend of mine. So, you better behave like a good girl, am I clear? explained Mr.Park to his daughter. Haemi slightly pouted at how strict her father is and simply nodded her head. After that, Haemi left the dining room and went towards her bedroom,leaving her parents who are busily discussing about their bussiness. 

"Hmm, I wonder where will that boy be schooling? Ahh.. I can't believe I forgot his name! Come on,Haemi! His your friend. How could you forget?! Well, it has been 7 years I hadn't met him, so it is not a surprised if I forgot his name.. Ugh, nevermind." mumbled Haemi while she was lying on her bed, frustrated with herself that she couldn't remember anything about her childhood friend."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps :D This is co author Kerorokeroro13! I'm sorry the late update for chapter 1 but anyways here it is! :) I hope you guys enjoy reading it and I hope it's not boring :\ Anyways, comments and new subbies are appreciated! <3 Thank you.