Thanks to Jongdae

Ménage à Trois

A/N: I have intense Jongdae feels right now, and yeah...I thought I should make another one RATED H FOR HOT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. And K for (though only slightly)—SORRY I DUNNO WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD


    "And then Baekhyun kind of makes this noise and sighs," Kyungsoo cried, placing both of his hands on his forehead and then sliding them down to cover his eyes.

    "Why don't you just them then?" Jongdae asked. He was not very interested, at least Kyungsoo thought he wasn't because he was just picking at the salad in front of him and staring across the lunchroom to where Tao and Kris are sitting.

    "I can't just do that!" Kyungsoo wailed. "Do you know how hard it is? I think they think I'm holy and untouchable or something! They never touch me!"

    "Wow, that's shocking," Jongdae replied dryly, dropping his chin onto the palm of his hand and turning his gaze to Kyungsoo for the first time in their conversation. "It's not like you look like you've been untouched or anything. Every time they come near you, your eyes get unbelievable big."

    "Well…" Kyungsoo began and then quickly shook his head, face heating up.

    Jongdae's gaze was piercing as he leaned forward and whispered, "You haven't, right?"

    "I…I don't know," Kyungsoo replied lamely, and Jongdae let out a loud bark of laughter.

    "Who was it? Was it someone I know?"

    "Shut up," Kyungsoo muttered half-heartedly, stabbing a piece of pasta before him and chewing on it determinedly.

    "I won't tell," Jongdae cooed, leaning over the table to place his hand on the back of Kyungsoo's neck and draw his face even closer. "Come on, you can tell me."

    "It was Ryeowook," Kyungsoo blurted out and then hid his reddening face between his two hands. "I was drunk, and it started out as a karaoke competition, but he just…I don't know what happened, okay?"

    "Did you go all the way?" Jongdae asked, wiggling his eyebrows and letting go of Kyungsoo just as Chanyeol and Baekhyun slid into the seat beside their boyfriend.

    "All the way in what?" Chanyeol asked innocently.

    Jongdae rolled his eyes. He can't believe this was the same boy that Kyungsoo had claimed made Baekhyun "scream so loud that the dorm head had to knock on our door".

    "All the way in finishing his chemistry project," Jongdae supplied helpfully and then stood up, jerking his head toward the dining hall exit. "Yah, Kyungsoo, let's go."

    "Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, pouting slightly as Kyungsoo slipped out of his grasp to follow Jongdae.

    "Somewhere private," Jongdae replied, slipping his arm around Kyungsoo's waist. His hand rested just above Kyungsoo's , and he was sure if he moved it just a bit lower, Baekhyun and Chanyeol would come after him, but for now he was safe.

    "Okay," Jongdae whispered as they exited the dining hall, "here's what you have to do."


    Kyungsoo gulped and pulled nervously at the collar around his neck. It was embarrassing to wear it, but at least he was in the safety of his own dorm. All he hoped was that this would work.

    "This is too weird," he grumbled, pulling at the black leather collar again and then flipping up the collar of his polo to hide it. Maybe he could just back out now. Maybe he could just… The opening of the door cut off his train of thought as the two people he had been waiting for entered the room.

    "What are you doing inside? It's still early," Baekhyun asked, moving forward to slide his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder.

    "I was…uh…" Kyungsoo had obviously not thought this out. His throat was growing dry, and it was getting hard to swallow. Think…think… "I was doing homework."

    Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and sat down on the bed, watching Baekhyun drape himself over Kyungsoo with curious eyes. "That's a worse lie than you usually tell."

    "I wasn't really doing anything," Kyungsoo replied, shrugging and resisting the urge to tug at his collar. He couldn't. The sweat on his neck was accumulating and making the leather particularly itchy.  

    "What is that?" Chanyeol asked, suddenly interested as he grabbed the item on Kyungsoo's neck. "Dude, is this a dog collar?" The tag of the collar glinted under the fluorescent lighting.

    "Property of Jongdae," Chanyeol read off the tag and dropped it like he was burned. "What is this?"

    "A joke," Kyungsoo replied weakly. "It was just a joke." He laughed, as if he could pass it off as the type of bad jokes Chanyeol liked to play all the time, but his boyfriends simply stared at him.

    "Kyungsoo," Baekhyun said in a warning tone, and Kyungsoo began to tremble before finally, tugging nervously at the collar, confessing what he wanted.

    "It's just that…I feel like you guys never touch me."

    "So you went to Jongdae?" Baekhyun asked, and his voice is scandalized.

    "No!" Kyungsoo immediately exclaimed. "I would never do that. I just wanted…your attention…" He flushed as Baekhyun and Chanyeol's gazes both fixated on him.

    "Well now you've got it," Chanyeol said lowly, and there was a tone in his voice that Kyungsoo hadn't heard before. He gulped again, feeling the leather of the collar scratch against his sweaty skin, and then the breath was rushing out of his lungs as Chanyeol dragged him forward by the collar into the taller boy's lap.

    Kyungsoo didn't have even a second to think as the taller male's tongue lapped at the base of his neck. Even as his sense went into overdrive and he began to squirm, Baekhyun pushed the two of them off the bed and onto the floor where he draped himself over Kyungsoo's back.

    "You could've just said so," Baekhyun mumbled even as his lips sought out the tender skin of Kyungsoo's ear lobe and nipped…hard.

    Yelping, Kyungsoo shuddered as Chanyeol nibbled delicately at his neck, slipping down the collar for more room to maneuver.

    "Baekhyun and I both thought we'd be pressuring you," Chanyeol said between nips, "if we asked."

    "Should've told us earlier," Baekhyun added, breath hitching as Chanyeol reached from around Kyungsoo to trail his hands down the slender boy's hipbone.

    "We have lost time to make up for," agreed Chanyeol. He let the one hand resting on Baekhyun's hipbone trail down to the belt loops of Baekhyun's jeans and tugged. Baekhyun whined and pried himself away from Kyungsoo's neck to shake his head firmly.

    "It's Kyungsoo's first time. We have to take it slow."

    At this, Kyungsoo squeaked and buried his face into Chanyeol's chest. Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged a glance.

    "You haven't…right, Kyungsoo?" prodded Baekhyun, but Kyungsoo only shrugged, blushed, and then shrugged again.

    "It wasn't Jongdae, was it?" Chanyeol asked, rage suddenly filling his being.

    "No!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, waving his hands in a placating fashion. "But…it's not my first time."

    "Who was it?" Baekhyun asked. He was genuinely interested, not because he wanted to go castrate the guy…of course.

    "I don't think it really matters," deflected Kyungsoo.

    "If it really doesn't, why don't you give Baekhyun a hickey?"

    Chanyeol and Baekhyun both laughed as Kyungsoo's eyes grew impossibly wide. Of course, they had made out before, but Kyungsoo had never seemed to be much of a neck person. In fact, he basically stayed in the safe area of the mouth.

    "O-okay," Kyungsoo said, trembling slightly as he wiggled around in Chanyeol's lap and reached out for Baekhyun. Chanyeol let out a hiss and grasped Kyungsoo's hips tightly, but the younger boy paid no mind, instead focusing solely on Baekhyun. The other boy found his breath very much taken away when Kyungsoo pulled him in for a slow kiss.

    "Are you okay with this?" asked Baekhyun when they finally broke apart. He was still concerned about pushing Kyungsoo beyond his limits, even if the younger boy's first time had already been stolen. Baekhyun could fix that by making this time the only time Kyungsoo ever remembered.

    Kyungsoo replied to his boyfriend by catching Baekhyun's lips with his again and then moving down to the male's prominent Adam's apple. Kyungsoo was hesitant as his lips just barely brushed against Baekhyun's skin.

    "Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun barely gritted out, even as Chanyeol switched positions to pull Baekhyun onto his lap.

    "Don't like that," chided Chanyeol. "You know his neck is a weak point." Even as he said this, however, his eyes were twinkling with excitement.

    "Sorry," Kyungsoo mumbled, not really sorry at all as he gathered up more courage and pressed a light kiss to Baekhyun's neck. The other boy was tense in Chanyeol's lap even as Kyungsoo decided that he actually quite liked this.

    "He's going too slow," Baekhyun whined, reaching back to wrap his arms around Chanyeol's neck.

    "You were the one who said we had to go slow," Chanyeol said, amused at how the situation had turned.

    "I didn't mean like this!" Baekhyun gasped as Kyungsoo leaned back, surveying his work with a proud sort of smile before the smile morphed into a slightly terrified expression as Baekhyun pounced on him.

    "Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, but his other protests were ignored as Baekhyun began to ravage his mouth, swallowing up all the whimpers and small gasps that were falling out into the open air.

    "Yah! I thought we were going slow!" Chanyeol butted in, rather ruffled at being ignored as he took his revenge by blowing on the nape of Baekhyun's neck.

    "Chanyeol!" yelled Baekhyun, scandalized as Kyungsoo took this opportunity to wiggle out of his grasp. "Kyungsoo, get back here."

    Kyungsoo shook his head and pressed two fingers to his bruised lips, tongue flicking out to experimentally the swollen flesh. "That kind of hurt," he remarked to no one in particular.

    "I'll kiss it better!" Chanyeol volunteered enthusiastically, pulling Kyungsoo into his lap again and gently capturing the younger boy's lips in a long, passionate kiss.

    Baekhyun, on the other hand, rubbed the nape of his neck sorrowfully and then glanced at Kyungsoo's neck. "Why do you still have that thing on?" There was a low timbre in his voice that Kyungsoo had never heard, even when the two of them were singing.

    Kyungsoo mumbled something, but it was lost as Chanyeol took his lips again. Baekhyun moved forward and carefully took the collar between his teeth. Kyungsoo squeaked.

    "What are trying to do?" Chaneyol asked, pulling back. He was obviously interested since he also bent down his neck and bit at the collar.

    "Take it off," Baekhyun whispered heatedly, and he worked in unison with Chanyeol until the collar slid off Kyungsoo's pale neck and fell onto the floor with a thump.

    "That's better." Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were satisfied even as Chanyeol set off to marking his territory on the map of Kyungsoo's skin.

    "You know what, Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun murmured as he ran his hands up under Kyungsoo's polo and onto his flat stomach.

    "W-what?" Kyungsoo stuttered, flinching back but blocked by Chanyeol against his back.

    "You're ours," Baekhyun replied as Chanyeol smiled against Kyungsoo's skin and then leaned over to share a kiss with Baekhyun.

    "Yours," echoed Kyungsoo, cheeks turning as red as they possibly could.

    "Ours," Chanyeol repeated, and he wrapped two large hands around Kyungsoo's hand in the mock shape of a collar. "If we need to get you a collar, we will." He took away his hands and then used one finger the slight imprint Jongdae's collar had left. Even if it had been a joke, there was something in the pit of his stomach that he couldn't quite deny.

    "Don't look at me like that," Kyungsoo said squeakily, trying to cover his eyes but thwarted by Baekhyun grabbing his hands.

    "Kyungsoo," Baekhyun drawled slowly, putting his hands and therefore Kyungsoo's as well on his own well-toned body. "You don't think you can back out now, right? After all that you've made Chanyeol and I go through…we'll need some payment."

    "Payment?" Kyungsoo asked weakly, brain obviously short-circuited from finally being able to touch his boyfriends like this.

    "Just follow our lead," Baekhyun purred, letting of of Kyungsoo's hands and pulling the other boy toward him by the nape of his neck. Chanyeol ran his hands up and down Kyungsoo's sides until the boy was trembling, and then Baekhyun was pushing forward, hands reaching down to unbuckle Kyungsoo's belt.

    "No," Kyungsoo protested weakly, but the belt was undone in a second, and then Baekhyun grabbed the flismy material and then nodded at Chanyeol.

    "Kyungsoo," Chanyeol cooed, nibbling at the shoulder he had somehow exposed by pulling down the other boy's shirt. His fingers roamed over Kyungsoo's soft, supple inner thighs. God, he loved his boyfriend's skin. Why had he waited so long for this anyway? "Don't be alarmed."

    "Wha—"

    Chanyeol quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's wrists and presented them to Baekhyun who skillfully wrapped the belt around their lover's hands and wrist. Baekhyun then silenced Kyungsoo's protest with a quick roll of his hips, biting his lip as he did so

    "We'll take care of you," Chanyeol murmured, tugging at the bottom of Kyungsoo's shirt.

    "Just go along with it," Baekhyun finished, stripping off his own shirt and grinning widely at both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. "It's gonna be worth it."

    "Totally," Chanyeol agreed. "Now, Kyungsoo, which would you prefer? A blindfold or the hand restraints?"

    Kyungsoo made a mental note to thank Jongdae later.